Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 748 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 798 848 1248 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 24838
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13633

    Lisa

    Any intel on this one, I have an aponment set up for lunch tomorrow unless I her a negavie feedback.

    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...g/661629084816

  2. #13632

    DI help

    So I've mentioned this before but I've had issues meeting DI girls in the past. Apparently my number is flagged as a time waster even though I'd never really even contacted them before. Anyways I'm pretty low volume when it comes to who I see and it's been a while since I've seen a legitimate high end escort. The ones that I'd used as references previously don't have the number I used (a burner that I lost the number for) for DI saved and I need either references or a work email. That's the other problem. My work email is monitored so I'm not sure how to go about using that either.

    What're my options here? Am I just out of luck?

  3. #13631
    From what I understand, like someone else mentioned since you've seen DI girls before you should be good to go. I have not so I'm trying to get my schedule and timing to allow me to visit tabby first and make sure I'm good to go by the time Bianca rolls around again.

    I can't wait to see the reviews on the new girl that popped up today. She looks gorgeous!

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin800  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting the vibe that I hAVE to see Bianca. That said, I remember hearing once that she requires three references. I'm not much of a monger, so that's physically impossible for to provide her with. By chance, has she changed her requirements or anything of the sort? I'd really love to see her, but I've only seen two other girls from DI, so it's seems like a no-go.

  4. #13630

    Only New to DI

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin800  [View Original Post]
    I'm getting the vibe that I hAVE to see Bianca. That said, I remember hearing once that she requires three references. I'm not much of a monger, so that's physically impossible for to provide her with. By chance, has she changed her requirements or anything of the sort? I'd really love to see her, but I've only seen two other girls from DI, so it's seems like a no-go.
    If you have seen other DI girls in the past then that should open the door in regards to Bianca because she is only seeing current DI customers. If you have never seen someone from DI then you most likely won't see Bianca. Besides DI seldom takes references and a real phone number is required for the screening process.

  5. #13629

    Nope Not Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by JamisonJames  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...119/3174494332

    She is a sexy thing and sounds reasonable. Just curious if anyone has any info on her?
    A simple google image search turned up that Ashley is actually Vicki Peach a porn star. So I doubt the girl in the pics will be the one that opens the door.

    https://www.twpornstars.com/BustyBut...etweets&page=9

  6. #13628
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Damage

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    "One Ben for hh".

  7. #13627

    Little one

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    I took the plunge and saw this one without any reviews. I have a weakness for small petite girls. She definitely provided. She was tiny and looks like her pictures. 8/10 lookswise 8/10 performance but since she is petite it's like a 9/10 for me. Loved the view from doggy and she had the cutuest little feet ever.

    The kitty smelled great. Only downside is she was very busy and kept looking at the phone every once in a while and was clock watching. For one Ben for hh it was worth it. I'd repeat again. If you cum quick I would suggest the qv but I was hitting the hh mark.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/50376690/
    What was the damage?

  8. #13626

    Little One

    I took the plunge and saw this one without any reviews. I have a weakness for small petite girls. She definitely provided. She was tiny and looks like her pictures. 8/10 lookswise 8/10 performance but since she is petite it's like a 9/10 for me. Loved the view from doggy and she had the cutuest little feet ever.

    The kitty smelled great. Only downside is she was very busy and kept looking at the phone every once in a while and was clock watching. For one Ben for hh it was worth it. I'd repeat again. If you cum quick I would suggest the qv but I was hitting the hh mark.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....olis/50376690/

  9. #13625

    Msog

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Here's a better link.
    Chelsi
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/415787788270

    Stupid question for seniors and DI dreamers. Is msog included in the hour for all DI Dream Gals?
    Yes msog is allowed.

  10. #13624
    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of mena 2 days ago, Not a big fan of CarPlay anymore but thought what harm could a Little dream of getting some brains be. In the dream, Mena seem to be a fun bubbly personality who makes you comfortable right away. She's a curvy little Asian with a bright smile. Good God, the headache relief was amazing. The alternating slow / fast and deep / shallow intermixed with and strokes was great. She really has fun with it as she makes saliva art with it. She tried to give the boys some attention to but alas the car. Too bad dreams in cars can be overall limiting, I can't imagine a standing headache relief from her would be gosh darn amazing. I opted to try that tight little box too and it was super moist and I believe she definitely caMe. All in all the daydream was great, and I can definitely agree that she is one to dream about for headaches.
    How curvy are we talking? She looks like she could be cute but I can't tell how big she is.

  11. #13623

    Sex pistols rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Here's a better link.
    Chelsi
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/415787788270

    Stupid question for seniors and DI dreamers. Is msog included in the hour for all DI Dream Gals?
    Is she standard pricing? 80/120 / 200 ?

  12. #13622

    Question for seniors

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Her ad doesn't have a number. Can you help out?
    Here's a better link.
    Chelsi
    https://indianapolis.skipthegames.co...l/415787788270

    Stupid question for seniors and DI dreamers. Is msog included in the hour for all DI Dream Gals?

  13. #13621

    Please let us know how the pay after date goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by JamisonJames  [View Original Post]
    Yea she said She accepts paypal or cashapp. I said that would be no problem but I will only pay once the date is over and she was ok with that. She even is doing an outcall to where I live which is in Madison County between Anderson and Noblesville for 2 for a h. I dig that because when I search Anderson or Muncie ads there isn't really any that jump out at me that makes me want them. So I look at the Indy gals and they always give a insane amount when it isn't but 200 ish minutes away. So that point alone got me interested. I just wanted to see what anyone else had to say about her and if she was legit to go after.
    I am curious to know how the date goes with pay after date goes as her pictures are worth a look see.

  14. #13620

    Mena

    Quote Originally Posted by Apokalypto  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of mena 2 days ago, Not a big fan of CarPlay anymore but thought what harm could a Little dream of getting some brains be. In the dream, Mena seem to be a fun bubbly personality who makes you comfortable right away. She's a curvy little Asian with a bright smile. Good God, the headache relief was amazing. The alternating slow / fast and deep / shallow intermixed with and strokes was great. She really has fun with it as she makes saliva art with it. She tried to give the boys some attention to but alas the car. Too bad dreams in cars can be overall limiting, I can't imagine a standing headache relief from her would be gosh darn amazing. I opted to try that tight little box too and it was super moist and I believe she definitely caMe. All in all the daydream was great, and I can definitely agree that she is one to dream about for headaches.
    I finally heard back from her yesterday afternoon, she told it would have to be next weekend as she works and also told me car only. She say something before 2 pm could work, I told her she has my number I could do anyday lunch hour. I told her if if I didn't hear something by Friday I wold text for weekend set up. Did she have safe car play place?

  15. #13619

    Chelsi. Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Her ad doesn't have a number. Can you help out?
    Chelsi.

    Fell sleep and went to dreamland, communication was good, dream place was safe and clean. In the dream, she seems fun to talk to and has a bubbly personality. Reported that she is single and has nobody with her, but saw a gentleman walk down as I was leaving. Dreamt about the headache relief, as she says she loves sucking the dick, and ended up showing me how. Give the boys ample attention and can Deep Throat really well. In the dream, we proceeded in further in multiple positions and her ass is dreamy. Finished with bbjcimws as she moaned and really wanted that drained well.

    Only downside is that she reported previous demons, though she is clean, she has some tooth damage on the top with one missing tooth which for some can definitely be an aesthetic no no. $. 5 hhr A little pricey but her effort made it worth it. I don't know how I feel about repeating especially with the DI girls. Our link is just a few posts below.

    Kay.

    Dream to dream about this beautiful little chick. She's really smoking hot. She communicates really well and makes you really comfortable from the get go. In the dream, I was honestly mesmerized by her body. While dreaming, I realize that she probably has one of the most gorgeous little pussies I have seen. Love the way she tackles the dick with the slobber and moaning really putting it on top. She gave the boys some good attention too. She rode me like a champ, and got super wet while trying to hold herself from screaming while she quivered a bit. Went to mish, and more of the same. She truly gives you the porn star experience just like tabby. The dirty talking with these two is some next level shit. All in all, Nothing that will surprise those who have seen her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape