Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 298 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 4470
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #675
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Lolita from SA. Not my cup of tea. I chose her on an impulse because, my first choice was off that day and thought her photos looked cute. She is a little heavier in person and has a few awful tattoos that were P.S.'d out. I was caught up in the moment against my better judgement and went full PSE. That being said, she knows how to please! She provides really sexy moans and was not shy about anything! I left pretty satisfied (although not a repeat).
    That's too bad from the pic Lolita looks really cute. Bella from that same org looks pretty good. I think there was a review here.

  2. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    GSC is now LSC, so I take it you haven't gotten into Caras as well
    Have not, I tried. Plus I don't make it to the south bay often but would like a good place to go when down there.

  3. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeTsai  [View Original Post]
    Back in March, Right before this COVID thing started, I had visits to KGA and Peach Cafe, here's belated report:

    KGA, Claire, enough report on her here already, her service aligned with the praises here, worked very hard and enjoyed the ride. Picture is close but PSed. The room was a bit messy, was my first time at KGA so not sure how other girls there are.

    Peach, City of Dream, pictures were hers, although the personal is a bit older at her 30's, still a tall and very attractive K lady, pretty standard service, the apartment environment was very nice, she told me they just moved in, so maybe that's why.
    I get Pretty Special Experience with city since I see her outside occasionally. I took her to a restaurant we both like and paid with parents' card. She called me out on that LOL. I think she's smart and a great trophy date.

  4. #672
    Quote Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Lolita from SA. Not my cup of tea. I chose her on an impulse because, my first choice was off that day and thought her photos looked cute. She is a little heavier in person and has a few awful tattoos that were P.S.'d out. I was caught up in the moment against my better judgement and went full PSE. That being said, she knows how to please! She provides really sexy moans and was not shy about anything! I left pretty satisfied (although not a repeat).
    Thanks for the report!

  5. #671
    Feel like I should ponny up the $$, have walked out too many times off the. 6.

  6. #670

    Lolita from SA

    Just saw Lolita from SA. Not my cup of tea. I chose her on an impulse because, my first choice was off that day and thought her photos looked cute. She is a little heavier in person and has a few awful tattoos that were P.S.'d out. I was caught up in the moment against my better judgement and went full PSE. That being said, she knows how to please! She provides really sexy moans and was not shy about anything! I left pretty satisfied (although not a repeat).

  7. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by Muccells  [View Original Post]
    I used references put with some of them like getsomecandy, its gone. I used klovers and EbK as references not sure why that wouldn't do. I understand be cautious but come on that's a bit much.
    GSC is now LSC, so I take it you haven't gotten into Caras as well?

  8. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by Asbf10  [View Original Post]
    This is a good idea.
    Not like there's an abandoned AMP forum that is. Casually related that could be used.

  9. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketManP  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, Yuna Jude Hourglass and Claire (the ones I consider top tier dt) all have quite different techniques. I'm a DT lover tho. I love busting deep down the throat too.
    I'll raise a glass to that. .

  10. #666
    Quote Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw  [View Original Post]
    Hmm, it wasn't too bad of screening, just I didn't have enough references that they take. As they don't take references from just any kdoll org, I'm guessing only accept ones which the bosses know each other or something.

    Anyhow, haven't bothered with them since got a big enough rotation going now. Yeah, to bad she went back to motherland for now.
    I used references put with some of them like getsomecandy, its gone. I used klovers and EbK as references not sure why that wouldn't do. I understand be cautious but come on that's a bit much.

  11. #665
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  12. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by OldsklRedVibe  [View Original Post]
    Could you please elaborate some more? Thanks

    .
    I have.

    Could you bother reading back and doing some actual legwork?

    I'm not being a hater, this was _literally_ within the last two months. Maybe 10 min of work on your part.

  13. #663

    Alayna Lane

    Saw Alayna Lane the other day. She bounces back and forth between Sacramento and the Bay Area. She's on PD if you're interested.

    Cute girl, really chatty. I think she was a little nervous because it was our first meet. Pics on PD are accurate. Body is perfect for me. Slim, flexible, bubble butt. Not an ounce of fat.

    Service was OK. She's a little paranoid about COVID, so no BBBJ. Advertises greek, but I didn't take her up on it. Tight, clean box.

    Not a toe curling experience, but the visuals are great and she's a nice girl. It was like fucking some hot girl you met at a party that just wants your coke. She'll let you do what you want, but not really into it and didn't think to act like she was.

  14. #662
    Could you please elaborate some more? Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by MrStaypuft  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I do.
    .

  15. #661

    Late report from March

    Back in March, Right before this COVID thing started, I had visits to KGA and Peach Cafe, here's belated report:

    KGA, Claire, enough report on her here already, her service aligned with the praises here, worked very hard and enjoyed the ride. Picture is close but PSed. The room was a bit messy, was my first time at KGA so not sure how other girls there are.

    Peach, City of Dream, pictures were hers, although the personal is a bit older at her 30's, still a tall and very attractive K lady, pretty standard service, the apartment environment was very nice, she told me they just moved in, so maybe that's why.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape