Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 4470
-
05-25-20 21:22 #675Senior Member

Posts: 48That's too bad from the pic Lolita looks really cute. Bella from that same org looks pretty good. I think there was a review here.
Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 21:20 #674Senior Member

Posts: 48Have not, I tried. Plus I don't make it to the south bay often but would like a good place to go when down there.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 20:17 #673Senior Member

Posts: 54I get Pretty Special Experience with city since I see her outside occasionally. I took her to a restaurant we both like and paid with parents' card. She called me out on that LOL. I think she's smart and a great trophy date.
Originally Posted by MikeTsai
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 19:25 #672Banned Member

Posts: 201Thanks for the report!
Originally Posted by StarSkyMmc
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 18:26 #671Senior Member

Posts: 36Feel like I should ponny up the $$, have walked out too many times off the. 6.
-
05-25-20 17:14 #670Regular Member

Posts: 18Lolita from SA
Just saw Lolita from SA. Not my cup of tea. I chose her on an impulse because, my first choice was off that day and thought her photos looked cute. She is a little heavier in person and has a few awful tattoos that were P.S.'d out. I was caught up in the moment against my better judgement and went full PSE. That being said, she knows how to please! She provides really sexy moans and was not shy about anything! I left pretty satisfied (although not a repeat).
-
05-25-20 14:54 #669Banned Member

Posts: 201GSC is now LSC, so I take it you haven't gotten into Caras as well?
Originally Posted by Muccells
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 21:17 #668Senior Member

Posts: 169Not like there's an abandoned AMP forum that is. Casually related that could be used.
Originally Posted by Asbf10
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 21:16 #667Senior Member

Posts: 169I'll raise a glass to that. .
Originally Posted by RocketManP
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 20:57 #666Senior Member

Posts: 48I used references put with some of them like getsomecandy, its gone. I used klovers and EbK as references not sure why that wouldn't do. I understand be cautious but come on that's a bit much.
Originally Posted by JunkFoodFtw
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 19:00 #665Senior Member

Posts: 169[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-24-20 18:57 #664Senior Member

Posts: 169I have.
Originally Posted by OldsklRedVibe
[View Original Post]
Could you bother reading back and doing some actual legwork?
I'm not being a hater, this was _literally_ within the last two months. Maybe 10 min of work on your part.
-
05-24-20 09:52 #663Senior Member

Posts: 438Alayna Lane
Saw Alayna Lane the other day. She bounces back and forth between Sacramento and the Bay Area. She's on PD if you're interested.
Cute girl, really chatty. I think she was a little nervous because it was our first meet. Pics on PD are accurate. Body is perfect for me. Slim, flexible, bubble butt. Not an ounce of fat.
Service was OK. She's a little paranoid about COVID, so no BBBJ. Advertises greek, but I didn't take her up on it. Tight, clean box.
Not a toe curling experience, but the visuals are great and she's a nice girl. It was like fucking some hot girl you met at a party that just wants your coke. She'll let you do what you want, but not really into it and didn't think to act like she was.
-
05-24-20 06:59 #662Regular Member

Posts: 15Could you please elaborate some more? Thanks
.
Originally Posted by MrStaypuft
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 01:16 #661Regular Member

Posts: 6Late report from March
Back in March, Right before this COVID thing started, I had visits to KGA and Peach Cafe, here's belated report:
KGA, Claire, enough report on her here already, her service aligned with the praises here, worked very hard and enjoyed the ride. Picture is close but PSed. The room was a bit messy, was my first time at KGA so not sure how other girls there are.
Peach, City of Dream, pictures were hers, although the personal is a bit older at her 30's, still a tall and very attractive K lady, pretty standard service, the apartment environment was very nice, she told me they just moved in, so maybe that's why.









Reply With Quote






