Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,976 to 15,990 of 26406
-
05-25-20 15:00 #10431Senior Member

Posts: 140Krazy Oconomowoc Chick
I don't know why but I really wanted to see her. Last Monday I was going back and forth with her. She texted me at 5:35 pm and told me to be there at 6 pm (no address given even though I asked). I got there late (6:15) because that was the earliest I could get to Oconomowoc without a jet pack. She went silent until 10:39 pm and then called me a psycho, and generally berated me until midnight. She seems like a wild ride and would not provide an address or donation, although I asked twice. I tried setting something up Tues, Thursday, Friday but she told me I was sick for wanted to "see her in that way. " She has about four numbers, I got the best results with the one ending in 4712.
-
05-25-20 14:15 #10430Regular Member

Posts: 5Emily is a guest of the state
I thought someone mentioned that she is a guest of the state once again. Of so too bad, I was going to try her once she was closer to me.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 11:55 #10429Senior Member

Posts: 149Yes but the face pics look a lot cuter than she looks in person and she has a fat stomach. There are some old reviews of her on here if you search for Izzie.
Originally Posted by VikingPride
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 08:40 #10428Senior Member

Posts: 380Update
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...k/846436074667
Originally Posted by JimHoll
[View Original Post]
New number.
-
05-25-20 04:58 #10427Senior Member

Posts: 402Pics
So was is that her in the photo's?
Originally Posted by FlintStone69
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 01:08 #10426Senior Member

Posts: 66Kelly is the best
I've been at this awhile and found Kelly. She loves what she does and it really shows. She is true GFE. Her incall is safe and clean. She is a must see. I found her number on erotic monkey west Allis.
-
05-25-20 00:41 #10425Senior Member

Posts: 656She has is all business
100 roses price of admission for a rushed and no thrills experience. Save your money. Mad town has a better market than Mil town.
Originally Posted by PrivatelyMad
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 19:37 #10424Senior Member

Posts: 774Ilarian
Does I'll arrange allow BBFS?
Originally Posted by Lipstickbj
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 19:36 #10423Senior Member

Posts: 149ABC always be cute aka Izzie
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/173134347880
So this one always has ads up and I thought her face pics were cute and her ad lists deep throat and her prices are reasonable at 80 qv and 100 hh so I tried the qv. She did seem like a friendly and nice girl. She has a small apartment on National. In person she's just short and chubby and not very attractive and was also stinky and sweaty. Condom is required for FS and she has a wet loose pussy that felt like I was trying to fuck a bowl of jello. She does make some nice sex noises but I wasn't feeling much. So fortunately she does allow BBBJ with cim and does a good job with the deep throat BJ to get the job done and there was no rush. So if anyone has seen her for just the BJ at a cheaper price then maybe you could pm me the details and I might consider her for a back up plan when my other choices are not available.
-
05-24-20 15:47 #10422Banned Member

Posts: 505That chick was trying to make eye contact with me at Meijer today, red glasses bad skin, looks worse than pics, she wanted to say something and kept smacking lips like she's craving meth, ewwfff.
Originally Posted by AlEKat
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 15:33 #10421Regular Member

Posts: 6Jessica Question
https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...l/961627628099
Is over in Madison from Milwaukee. Anything I should be aware of?
-
05-24-20 13:22 #10420Senior Member

Posts: 733If you don't mind the drive to Roosevelt and Teutonia I can pm the number. LMK.
Originally Posted by AlEKat
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 13:03 #10419Senior Member

Posts: 98Hangout
Any info on this lady or how to contact her? Never a phone number or email address. Send to my PM if you like. Thanks.
http://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/fe...t/747805322714
-
05-24-20 12:40 #10418Regular Member

Posts: 6Quinn
Does anyone have an active link to her or pics of her? I'm always looking for some cute ass who's down for anything.
Originally Posted by BigTen
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 02:16 #10417Senior Member

Posts: 299Crazy.
I had the fortunate slaw day at work and tried to contact her and I got the 20 questions bullshit. Who are you? Where do you work? Where did you go to high school? And many more. And if I didn't respond in like 25 seconds she went off. WTF. Yeah stay away. Psycho.
Originally Posted by MkePlayer
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




