Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #4821
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack926  [View Original Post]
    I decided to see her but I was chock blocked as the booker told me that she only sees Asian customers. Anyone else have the same experience?
    It was posted on one of the other threads that Baby Soo only sees Asians. You're not alone in being denied access to her.

  2. #4820
    Quote Originally Posted by Bribs000  [View Original Post]
    I sent a text to KTE for Baby So, but no response. What am I doing wrong?
    I think the first question to ask is if you are verified by the booker or have seen any of their girls. No responses usually indicate that you've gotten on their bad side for some reason or you're not recognized as a verified client.

  3. #4819

    New-ish Asian girl

    Just saw Honii from Los angelesAngelesasian and she was quite fun. She around 4'9 with a set of D's on her. Her English is quite good and just like all the girls at that agency she BBFSCIP. Sadly she doesn't do anal but is up for basically anything. If your into Rimjobs she's the way to go. By chance anyone seen or heard of this provider https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/xochie-m...angeles-532179#erotic.

  4. #4818
    Quote Originally Posted by Bribs000  [View Original Post]
    I sent a text to KTE for Baby So, but no response. What am I doing wrong
    Probably BL'ed you. I got BL'ed merely for letting him know to consider not up charging for BB since other bookers were doing the same. I spend a lot on the hobby, but not to being a sucker.

  5. #4817
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1333

    KTE Baby So

    I decided to see her but I was chock blocked as the booker told me that she only sees Asian customers. Anyone else have the same experience?

  6. #4816

    KTE So

    Quote Originally Posted by Bribs000  [View Original Post]
    I sent a text to KTE for Baby So, but no response. What am I doing wrong
    So says she's fully booked by noon. Try contacting the booker earlier, say before 11, to get a response when booking Soo.

  7. #4815

    Kte

    I sent a text to KTE for Baby So, but no response. What am I doing wrong?

  8. #4814
    Senior Member


    Posts: 359
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyazNerd  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if you can help a fellow hobbyist out, I would like to check out some Thai beauties, but for the life of me I don't know where to begin. Thank you.
    Start with a search, or go to Hx.

  9. #4813

    Leah

    Has anyone tried Leah from topnewasian? Feel free to pm me if you want.

  10. #4812
    Quote Originally Posted by ShyazNerd  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if you can help a fellow hobbyist out, I would like to check out some Thai beauties, but for the life of me I don't know where to begin. Thank you.
    Let's see use that search function or get a hx account.

  11. #4811
    I was wondering if you can help a fellow hobbyist out, I would like to check out some Thai beauties, but for the life of me I don't know where to begin. Thank you.

  12. #4810
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex60  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the update. Hey, wanted to ask -- had anyone had CIM with her? Or know that it's a "No"? I'll be glad to trade any intel I have. Thanks.
    Should be fine. She allows PSE, can't imagine mouth would be an issue. I've creamed her kitty numerous times.

  13. #4809

    Susie--CIM?

    Quote Originally Posted by OCRon  [View Original Post]
    So glad to see her back. I met her back in October in OC when she was "Sena" in Anaheim. Prior to that she was "Bella" in Tustin. She is pretty amazing. She had this great body and really cool to hang out with. If time permits, perhaps a drive up to LA to see her again may be in order.
    Thanks for the update. Hey, wanted to ask -- had anyone had CIM with her? Or know that it's a "No"? I'll be glad to trade any intel I have. Thanks.

  14. #4808
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1258

    List of bookers

    Quote Originally Posted by Bhmr11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good list of these bookers? I know of a few but want to discover more.
    Search this forum for "list" there have been several posted already.

  15. #4807
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhmr11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good list of these bookers? I know of a few but want to discover more.
    Not alot of the top tier k orgs use them here in LA. Only the lower tier ones and ones that claim to be korean are really Chinese orgs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape