Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 939 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 439 839 889 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 989 1039 1439 ... LastLast
Results 14,071 to 14,085 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12857

    Time to share

    If you really want an exotic Thai chick I would recommend Emily. She screens but if you can get in you would probably not want to see anyone else. Treat her right.

    https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1132684

  2. #12856

    Nicha / Chaba

    Quote Originally Posted by MWiggly2  [View Original Post]
    Nicha is fantastic. Curvy in the right spots. You'll start with a solo shower, BBBJ when you get out and drink of your choice. Chaba is also supposed to be good, but I have not met her.
    Chaba is great saw her 2x, money well spent. Guess I prefer Nicha because we get along so well but we both decided it's getting to addictive so we have cooled it for awhile.

  3. #12855

    From what I understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Many women, maybe most, don't get off via intercourse. Direct clitoral stimulation is needed. The tongue is such a useful thing.
    She rubs herself off with his cock then when she's about ready to cum he slams her!!

  4. #12854

    Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by JJames2011  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of spending sometime time with Jenni Tay.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenni-tay

    Her pictures are old or air brushed. Look at her twitter for recent pics.

    By no means will you be disappointed with her looks -.

    Extremely easy to talk to. She is like the girl next door. No gps.

    Communication good. Did verify.

    Good skills. Kind of take charge, but also did take direction.

    After the good stuff was over, she gave me a very nice back rub.

    Would recommend.
    Visited Chicago last week and had a nice time with her. When the clothes came off I couldn't believe what I saw with those tits. Just stunning. There aren't any providers like this in my main stomping ground, so it was fun to scratch my itch for this type of girl.

  5. #12853

  6. #12852
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWayne01  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any recommendations for who to see at these agencies for a nice BBBJ / pse? Any help would be great I know that ece & ma have / had a new girl but not sure who to see I need some serious stress relief LOL.
    Nicha is fantastic. Curvy in the right spots. You'll start with a solo shower, BBBJ when you get out and drink of your choice. Chaba is also supposed to be good, but I have not met her.

  7. #12851

    Maybe they are into it

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    I have a buddy of mine who is under average. His wife and my Ex would "talk". Let's just say they have a very satisfactory sex life and she's never cheated on him!! Even more surprising is she is a good looking BBW! And no he / they are not rich!!
    There are quite a few men, women, couples that get into the small penis humiliation fetish whether they are small or not. Part of it can include her talking, showing or other revealing ways and then telling, showing him what was said as reinforcement to her tease, ridicule, humiliation. While many aren't that well endowed there are some that are and it is just the mental thoughts, ideas that can arouse them.

    But on the other end if she had mentioned in the past how great the sex is she may be trying to minimize your ex's interest in him?

  8. #12850

    Jenni Tay

    Had the pleasure of spending sometime time with Jenni Tay.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jenni-tay

    Her pictures are old or air brushed. Look at her twitter for recent pics.

    By no means will you be disappointed with her looks -.

    Extremely easy to talk to. She is like the girl next door. No gps.

    Communication good. Did verify.

    Good skills. Kind of take charge, but also did take direction.

    After the good stuff was over, she gave me a very nice back rub.

    Would recommend.

  9. #12849

    Anyone seen her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...598/7793240110

    Was planning on my first visit with an escort being Bonnie but since she's social distancing I'm looking for alternatives. Anybody seen this one? Or have a recommendation for a first timer?

  10. #12848
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    I have a buddy of mine who is under average. His wife and my Ex would "talk". Let's just say they have a very satisfactory sex life and she's never cheated on him!!
    Many women, maybe most, don't get off via intercourse. Direct clitoral stimulation is needed. The tongue is such a useful thing.

  11. #12847

    Let me tell you a story!

    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    An Asian guy like me could only dream.
    I have a buddy of mine who is under average. His wife and my Ex would "talk". Let's just say they have a very satisfactory sex life and she's never cheated on him!! Even more surprising is she is a good looking BBW! And no he / they are not rich!!

  12. #12846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    I Wish I Was Average.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Not everyone have BDE. You have people that are average size.
    An Asian guy like me could only dream.

  13. #12845
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Becca loose?? We called it quits after ten minutes of trying to fit me in! Finished off with a prolonged BJ. Shot one off to the ceiling and dropped on her hair! Bwahahaha. !
    LOL. Not everyone have BDE. You have people that are average size.

  14. #12844

    I Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    Hilarious that Becca is loose. I saw her months ago and she refused to fuck me because she said my cock was too big and she's really little and tight. She actually gave me money back to downgrade to a CBJ. I couldn't cum from it, so I left after 20 minutes and saw Bonnie instead since she was pretty close.
    Becca loose?? We called it quits after ten minutes of trying to fit me in! Finished off with a prolonged BJ. Shot one off to the ceiling and dropped on her hair! Bwahahaha. !

  15. #12843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445

    Becca loose?

    Hilarious that Becca is loose. I saw her months ago and she refused to fuck me because she said my cock was too big and she's really little and tight. She actually gave me money back to downgrade to a CBJ. I couldn't cum from it, so I left after 20 minutes and saw Bonnie instead since she was pretty close.

    Quote Originally Posted by OrdLover  [View Original Post]
    Saw Becca the other day. In a crappy motel. Texted and a quick reply. Went to the place WAY too much smoke in the room. Did the hh ok BJ. Did doggy felt too loose for me. Pic are old. A lot of damage from using. Came out I smelled like smoke. Not going to repeat.

    https://independent.com.listcrawler....cago/50278346/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape