Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 627 of 921 FirstFirst ... 127 527 577 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 677 727 ... LastLast
Results 9,391 to 9,405 of 13812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4422

    New Asian?

    Big raid in Norridge recently. Then this pops up.

    Hmmmmm.

    https://chicago.bedpage.com/Therapeu...e/9654192.html

  2. #4421

    Search box

    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I look on adultsearch, I cannot find a search field. Just filters for the lists. Is there an actual search field?
    They used to have one, and unless I'm wrong they removed it. Only filters on the left. Can't just limit search to O'Hare, etc.

  3. #4420

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by AsiaPhileJake1  [View Original Post]
    I think it may have taken me a minute to find it. You can limit the search down to Asian.
    This is the way to do it.

  4. #4419
    Quote Originally Posted by WretchedBliss  [View Original Post]
    Whenever I look on adultsearch, I cannot find a search field. Just filters for the lists. Is there an actual search field?
    I think it may have taken me a minute to find it. You can limit the search down to Asian.

  5. #4418
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    If you search on adultsearch, the last 4 numbers are 2189.
    Whenever I look on adultsearch, I cannot find a search field. Just filters for the lists. Is there an actual search field?

  6. #4417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2111

    Translation please

    / I wonder if this is some off translation that was intended to say Girlfriend Experience? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Randolph  [View Original Post]
    Of course she sounds perfect for those of us seeking a "friendly ship experience".

  7. #4416
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi1000  [View Original Post]
    Of course she sounds perfect for those of us seeking a "friendly ship experience".

  8. #4415

    Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by DomCorazon  [View Original Post]
    Forgot to ask, but she was definitely worth the visit. I saw one bad chick there and ever since I've had good luck. Kimberly (hope she comes back), Apple, and Karen. Got all the curves in a firm way and really into it. Now I see the one bunny is gone and Katie is now available. I have to go back and read the other site. Hopefully Katie isn't just as bad as Genaveve (nice person, just shouldn't be doing this) or its just not a name change to get more repeats.
    Nothing on her as of yesterday. I'd toftt but I need everything to open up some more so I've got a little bit of free me time.

    -w.

  9. #4414

    House

    Quote Originally Posted by Dadawg_Chi  [View Original Post]
    Would you mind sending a PM with some info, as I work in that area and would like to see if I could get a lunchtime break.
    If you search on adultsearch, the last 4 numbers are 2189.

  10. #4413

    Any intel


  11. #4412

    House of the Rising Sun

    Would you mind sending a PM with some info, as I work in that area and would like to see if I could get a lunchtime break.

    Quote Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy  [View Original Post]
    Paid a little visit to a house a few miles from Midway on the southside after receiving a text to come out and play. Did not get to choose as only one girl was available. Late 20's. Decent body. Maybe a 6. Still was a decent time for the money.

  12. #4411

    Pams or not

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Karen's picture (the first one with the her standing up) is a picture of a girl that used to work for Pams. So, either the picture is not real or she is that girl. If you see her, ask her if she used to work for Pams or not.
    Forgot to ask, but she was definitely worth the visit. I saw one bad chick there and ever since I've had good luck. Kimberly (hope she comes back), Apple, and Karen. Got all the curves in a firm way and really into it. Now I see the one bunny is gone and Katie is now available. I have to go back and read the other site. Hopefully Katie isn't just as bad as Genaveve (nice person, just shouldn't be doing this) or its just not a name change to get more repeats.

  13. #4410

    House of the Rising Sun

    Paid a little visit to a house a few miles from Midway on the southside after receiving a text to come out and play. Did not get to choose as only one girl was available. Late 20's. Decent body. Maybe a 6. Still was a decent time for the money.

  14. #4409

    Coco

    Saw Coco from ad in RR phone number ending in 8931 and she did not disappoint. She is not the one in the ad but very close in every aspect. 1.6 damage.

  15. #4408
    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche997  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Nicha recently for some quarantine fun?
    Yeah, I think she is only take regulars. Hoping in June things start to relax.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape