Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 606 of 887 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 656 706 ... LastLast
Results 9,076 to 9,090 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4216

    Lol

    Now ivey has a new ad claiming to be new in town. Guess that means she has been burning people. Glad her ad says no aa. Saved me the trouble!

  2. #4215

    Not Worth It

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up that I have not seen before.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/136526332042

    Wondering if anyone had already taken a dive. If she claims to do what her ad says, it may be worth the shot. Texted, but haven't heard back yet.

    RM.
    Spoke to this one. She quoted me. 6 for a qv and she would keep time and charge me extra if we went over time. Automatic no from me as someone who actually watches the clock. Then she said that the. 6 is with a glove. It would be upcharge for BBBJ and then another upcharge to cof. Would not allow cim. But also tells me she has Grade A+ oral skills LOL. So needless to say, this one is a dud.

    RM.

  3. #4214
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteHacker  [View Original Post]
    I saw her 2 weeks ago. She meet me out outside in a lace stop and jeans. She had a bit of a wobble. I don't know if she was high or what? Everything was awesome GFE, she is ok not necessary cute. Started with BBBJ then top then doggie to finish. Not a bad girl, polite, sweet, and a talker but I am nervous that she may have had an STD. I had a little bit of a leaker after seeing her a week later. Can anyone else share their experience with her? I saw many of an escort and normally don't post but I think its important you guys know!!

    Anyone else have a better experience?
    I have seen her but it's been a few years. I saw her with Carmen Monroe back in 2017 or 2018. I can't remember. I had a great time. Idk how she is now. I did see her once before and she definitely had a pimp. She came out to me and said she had a Uber. It was her pimp. I didn't see her after that. When I went to see Carmen for a threesome I didn't know it was going to be Ivey. Like I said it's been a minute. She probably does have issues with drugs from what I've read on other reviews. I would definitely get checked just to be on the safe side.

  4. #4213

    The Locaton Situation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she sensed that you were not ready to visit her at that very moment, which seems to be her #1 requirement. I tell ya, I need to know where a girl is located FIRST so I can calculate how long I need to be out of the house and concoct a reasonable story for the passage of time.

    But also, I don't really consider her hot enough to be TGTBT, but I genuinely appreciate your input Warren.
    Z:

    The same thing happens to me a lot. I text a cutie get her rates and maybe a photo. Then I ask for her location so I can figure out travel time, time on target and "where I was" if asked. Often the cutie will get defensive and want to know if I'm LEO or refuse to tell me or expect me to teleport into the motel hallway in the next 10 minutes and the date is off. It's frustrating.

    Noodle.

  5. #4212
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1205
    Maybe she sensed that you were not ready to visit her at that very moment, which seems to be her #1 requirement. I tell ya, I need to know where a girl is located FIRST so I can calculate how long I need to be out of the house and concoct a reasonable story for the passage of time.

    But also, I don't really consider her hot enough to be TGTBT, but I genuinely appreciate your input Warren.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and never got a response. Looks TGTBT.

  6. #4211

    IVEY buyer beware

    I saw her 2 weeks ago. She meet me out outside in a lace stop and jeans. She had a bit of a wobble. I don't know if she was high or what? Everything was awesome GFE, she is ok not necessary cute. Started with BBBJ then top then doggie to finish. Not a bad girl, polite, sweet, and a talker but I am nervous that she may have had an STD. I had a little bit of a leaker after seeing her a week later. Can anyone else share their experience with her? I saw many of an escort and normally don't post but I think its important you guys know!!

    Anyone else have a better experience?

  7. #4210

    Ivey

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldW  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/479209206646

    Standard hotel. Cute girl with decent body. Started with average BBBJ then covered up. Tried to repeat, but no response.
    I saw her about 2 weeks ago. My dear friend lets just say I hope she didn't get BBBJ without rubber! A week after seeing her I had a little green leaker from the faucet! Go to doc asap!

  8. #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any lady in months, but I still window shop. Today was the first day that my fortitude could be shaken. This woman's thick, shapely thighs make me want to ejaculate into her bajingo. However the NV number and that she lists her location as GreenSville makes me skeptical that this particular female is anywhere near SC. Am I wrong? Because I want to be wrong.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/393246179485
    I messaged her and never got a response. Looks TGTBT.

  9. #4208

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with any experience with Luxury? She seems legit but I don't see anything here.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/253723875459
    I met her and she was a different girl than girl in the pics. Looked similar. Maybe it was her in the past? I don't know. It was late and I mainly just wanted to meet her. We talked about setting something up in the future but I'm not interested.

  10. #4207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1205

    Dez

    I haven't seen any lady in months, but I still window shop. Today was the first day that my fortitude could be shaken. This woman's thick, shapely thighs make me want to ejaculate into her bajingo. However the NV number and that she lists her location as GreenSville makes me skeptical that this particular female is anywhere near SC. Am I wrong? Because I want to be wrong.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/393246179485
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NjE2NTU5MTg2OWRiMTAzMDcyMzMxNjE4NDNjMTM1NDU1OWNjZWIz (1).jpg‎   NTUwODE3NjVmMzY2ZTViMGQ0Yzk5MGEwMDQyODIxYjQ0NGQ0MjVh.jpg‎   MzAwMTY0N2E2Nzc2MWQ4ZTdkNTU4ZGI0MjZhYWMzODg4OGRmNjk3.jpg‎   NjgzNjA5MmFmNzlhM2VjMGVhYWIzYjVkNjJhNWU3ZmZmNmY0YzYz.jpg‎  

  11. #4206

    "Luxury"

    Anyone with any experience with Luxury? She seems legit but I don't see anything here.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/253723875459

  12. #4205

    Toftt

    I can verify this one is legit. She is in Anderson. Within half mile of the mall.

    Con: Little Pricey for the half Hour at $. 40.

    Pro: Have to say I was pleasantly surprised that she looked better than her pics. (Usually the other way around).

    She met me at the door with nothing but a towel on. Straight from the shower.

    BBBJ was was very nice. Not a clock watcher. Seemed open to most things.

    Will repeat when in the area and funds available.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/288653307257

    Top.

  13. #4204

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    A few new providers in the area today, or is Uncle LEO working?
    Would have to agree. Would bet $ this one is a fake.

    When was the last time someone used a Digital Camera instead of a Smart / Camera Phone. 2003 Maybe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/332454715949

  14. #4203

    New providers

    A few new providers in the area today, or is Uncle LEO working?

  15. #4202

    ASP Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Vanilla Shake?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/876035451153
    Report #4181 was given on 5-20. Seemed somewhat positive. HC.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape