Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 887 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 13300
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4210

    Ivey

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldW  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/479209206646

    Standard hotel. Cute girl with decent body. Started with average BBBJ then covered up. Tried to repeat, but no response.
    I saw her about 2 weeks ago. My dear friend lets just say I hope she didn't get BBBJ without rubber! A week after seeing her I had a little green leaker from the faucet! Go to doc asap!

  2. #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any lady in months, but I still window shop. Today was the first day that my fortitude could be shaken. This woman's thick, shapely thighs make me want to ejaculate into her bajingo. However the NV number and that she lists her location as GreenSville makes me skeptical that this particular female is anywhere near SC. Am I wrong? Because I want to be wrong.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/393246179485
    I messaged her and never got a response. Looks TGTBT.

  3. #4208

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with any experience with Luxury? She seems legit but I don't see anything here.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/253723875459
    I met her and she was a different girl than girl in the pics. Looked similar. Maybe it was her in the past? I don't know. It was late and I mainly just wanted to meet her. We talked about setting something up in the future but I'm not interested.

  4. #4207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Dez

    I haven't seen any lady in months, but I still window shop. Today was the first day that my fortitude could be shaken. This woman's thick, shapely thighs make me want to ejaculate into her bajingo. However the NV number and that she lists her location as GreenSville makes me skeptical that this particular female is anywhere near SC. Am I wrong? Because I want to be wrong.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/393246179485
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NjE2NTU5MTg2OWRiMTAzMDcyMzMxNjE4NDNjMTM1NDU1OWNjZWIz (1).jpg‎   NTUwODE3NjVmMzY2ZTViMGQ0Yzk5MGEwMDQyODIxYjQ0NGQ0MjVh.jpg‎   MzAwMTY0N2E2Nzc2MWQ4ZTdkNTU4ZGI0MjZhYWMzODg4OGRmNjk3.jpg‎   NjgzNjA5MmFmNzlhM2VjMGVhYWIzYjVkNjJhNWU3ZmZmNmY0YzYz.jpg‎  

  5. #4206

    "Luxury"

    Anyone with any experience with Luxury? She seems legit but I don't see anything here.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/253723875459

  6. #4205

    Toftt

    I can verify this one is legit. She is in Anderson. Within half mile of the mall.

    Con: Little Pricey for the half Hour at $. 40.

    Pro: Have to say I was pleasantly surprised that she looked better than her pics. (Usually the other way around).

    She met me at the door with nothing but a towel on. Straight from the shower.

    BBBJ was was very nice. Not a clock watcher. Seemed open to most things.

    Will repeat when in the area and funds available.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/288653307257

    Top.

  7. #4204

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    A few new providers in the area today, or is Uncle LEO working?
    Would have to agree. Would bet $ this one is a fake.

    When was the last time someone used a Digital Camera instead of a Smart / Camera Phone. 2003 Maybe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/332454715949

  8. #4203

    New providers

    A few new providers in the area today, or is Uncle LEO working?

  9. #4202

    ASP Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Vanilla Shake?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/876035451153
    Report #4181 was given on 5-20. Seemed somewhat positive. HC.

  10. #4201

    Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Vanilla Shake?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/876035451153
    Report #4181 was given on 5-20. Seemed somewhat positive. HC.

  11. #4200

    Vanilla Shake?

    Has anyone experienced Vanilla Shake?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/876035451153

  12. #4199

    Fkn needles!

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    I would say 95% of the time, a deposit means it's a scam. I've only had 1 provider out of the 4 or 5 who I have paid a deposit for that actually came through. That provider was Kinsley who had been reviewed prior to me contacting her so I knew she was legit.

    RM.
    That's all I had to say.

  13. #4198

    Deposit Tells the Tale

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/241889302422

    Does anyone know if this is just another clemson fake, or legit?
    I would say 95% of the time, a deposit means it's a scam. I've only had 1 provider out of the 4 or 5 who I have paid a deposit for that actually came through. That provider was Kinsley who had been reviewed prior to me contacting her so I knew she was legit.

    RM.

  14. #4197

    Number used by scammer before

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/241889302422

    Does anyone know if this is just another clemson fake, or legit?
    See post 14 in my Ripoff / Scammers user blog, then look at this site:

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/864-719-2730

  15. #4196

    Clemson

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/241889302422

    Does anyone know if this is just another clemson fake, or legit?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape