Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 454 of 583 FirstFirst ... 354 404 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 504 554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 8731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1936

    Jessie, BDSM

    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her and she sent me the same pics as in the ad. She offered raw BTW for an uncharge. I get a weird feeling though and will let someone else toftt with her. I am very interested though.
    Her ad currently advertises her as a DOM with a full menu of pain. But she's been advertising on and off for years, between vacations, every time using different names. I've seen the girl in the pictures and she never struck me as anything but a b-list vanilla provider with bad habits and dangerous friends, and varying degrees of desperation, so I'm wondering if someone isn't using her pictures. On a good day she's ok, and on a bad day she's useless. She has a twin sister who used to go through the same cycles too, but seems to have gotten out of the loop. What kind of weird feeling did you get?

  2. #1935
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    Her add doesn't mention FS. But is anything off limits for her?
    I'm pretty sure she does FS. She said her location changed to Waterbury now.

  3. #1934
    Quote Originally Posted by WildGuy40  [View Original Post]
    I'm very close to setting up a date but I'm still a little nervous. What was the weird feeling you got?
    Her add doesn't mention FS. But is anything off limits for her?

  4. #1933
    Quote Originally Posted by KantDelay  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her and she sent me the same pics as in the ad. She offered raw BTW for an uncharge. I get a weird feeling though and will let someone else toftt with her. I am very interested though.
    I'm very close to setting up a date but I'm still a little nervous. What was the weird feeling you got?

  5. #1932
    I talked to her and she sent me the same pics as in the ad. She offered raw BTW for an uncharge. I get a weird feeling though and will let someone else toftt with her. I am very interested though.

  6. #1931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Deborah

    You got it, BigDee!

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee750  [View Original Post]
    Hey slamT. Let me know how it goes with Deb. She is an hour away from me. Let me know if worth the drive. Also let me know if she has any of those super tall platform stripper heels and outfits.

  7. #1930

    Any info on this one? Can't find anything


  8. #1929

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciated, Bbctrev and PutNamAnthony! I did not know that the search engine doesn't support three letter searches. Needless to say, I found a number of solid reviews for Deb starting at the numbered post you provided. I think I'll be giving her a call.
    Hey slamT. Let me know how it goes with Deb. She is an hour away from me. Let me know if worth the drive. Also let me know if she has any of those super tall platform stripper heels and outfits.

  9. #1928
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Thanks for Prompt Reply about Deborah

    Much appreciated, Bbctrev and PutNamAnthony! I did not know that the search engine doesn't support three letter searches. Needless to say, I found a number of solid reviews for Deb starting at the numbered post you provided. I think I'll be giving her a call.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbctrev  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed plenty of times. I think the search function does not work for 3 characters. Look around in the area of 1848 there is a recent discussion about her.

  10. #1927

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, gents.

    Anyone have experience with mature Fairfield provider named Deb? Search of this forum netted nothing.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...s/125906009238
    I've been with Deb a few times. Very good provider, Doesn't shut the fuck up. Good BBJCIM, If you get her warmed up she'll go BBFS, not my thing. Face has been around the block. She has a few cats in the room if that bothers you. She is worth the visit.

  11. #1926

    Deborah

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, gents.

    Anyone have experience with mature Fairfield provider named Deb? Search of this forum netted nothing.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...s/125906009238
    She's been reviewed plenty of times. I think the search function does not work for 3 characters. Look around in the area of 1848 there is a recent discussion about her.

  12. #1925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    Any info on mature named Deb?

    Good afternoon, gents.

    Anyone have experience with mature Fairfield provider named Deb? Search of this forum netted nothing.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...s/125906009238

  13. #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    Which Candice are you asking about? One of Devine Ladies??
    Probably this one.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/504463231559

  14. #1923
    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    Which Candice are you asking about? One of Devine Ladies??
    No, I think she's on STG.

  15. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Curious if anyone ever visited Candice before? She sparked my interest and looking for some intel. Please help. Thanks in advance.
    Which Candice are you asking about? One of Devine Ladies??

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape