Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9295

    Layla review

    So we been playing phone tag for a about a week now. "I heard " good reviews so I took a gamble. Wanted the 160 session. Asked prior if I could get a strip tease or just a tease in general. She said "I try" I got there. She looked HIGH as hell on something. Got undressed right away and attempted a shitty. Well it was not even a tease. It was a joke. She put a hit on soft jr. Head was good. But I paid for GFE. Def not GFE. So I got hard and settled for Doggy. Blew in bag. Lack luster experience. By far the WORST. To date like attitude,experience everything. Horrible . Did I blow yea. Its pussy. I ended up giing her. '1 4 qv. At most the experience worth 60 qv. YMMV. Don't say I didn't warn you.

  2. #9294

    Emily Banks

    A chick going by Emily Banks from Greensboro just hit the Raleigh STG scene. Get informed searching the greensboro escort thread. She has one ad with her stage name in Raleigh STG Friday and dropped her name in the weekend ads. Some of her pictures have her stage name on them. Stay away from her! She will rob you and put you in harms way. Just search "Emily banks" on STG.

  3. #9293

    Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Aakaps  [View Original Post]
    I had exactly same experience- she is hot but her attitude shat down junior. Couldn't get it done. Won't repeat.
    Agree 100% on Nikki.

    Hard to imagine an attitude so bad that you can't keep it up when with a young woman with a body like that, but she manages to pull it off. Despite likely being the sexiest provider in town these days, she is a complete waste of time and cash.

  4. #9292
    Quote Originally Posted by BobCowan  [View Original Post]
    Hard to find that link. Lexi was supposedly in an airbnb in Raleigh and Darby in the apartment she usually is in.
    Probably something to do with family law. Most law firms use agencys that specialize in a field.

  5. #9291

    Sam HS / FV

    Quote Originally Posted by Elgrande4  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/960101426519

    Anyone have any info. Searched her name. No results.
    Look for Sammy or Samantha in the Escort thread. There's several reviews. She's also on the Wake gallery on 4/26 if you want to see her most recent pic.

  6. #9290

    Cherry Snow

    Does anyone know what happened to Cherry Snow?

    https://cdn.escortfish.ch/images/0eJeR4.jpg

  7. #9289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 619

    On her own

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Is she independent or does she have any reviews?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/211820133008
    There are reviews on this board. Search. I sent you a pm I recommend her.

  8. #9288
    Quote Originally Posted by BobComet333  [View Original Post]
    These are things that went through my mind. However you triggered a thought; If a PI, are the hotels the girls use the same chain? I'm looking for the common thread as well such as a pimp to both ladies.

    Why would anyone approach anyone in a hotel parking lot (a monger)? We may never really find out, but only goes to show that we've got to be on our toes at all times.
    Hard to find that link. Lexi was supposedly in an airbnb in Raleigh and Darby in the apartment she usually is in.

  9. #9287
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCommand  [View Original Post]
    Is she independent or does she have any reviews?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/211820133008
    That's Lala. Well reviewed. I'd repeat.

  10. #9286

    Passing Through

    I'll be passing through Raleigh this Wednesday, has anyone seen this one or have any info? Thanks https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...eywords=skylar.

  11. #9285

    I researched the SCAM

    Legitimate people will accept cash app and cards but the fake providers will ONLY accept cash app and cards. It goes like this. "I have been burned by cash and it is safer for me to have you get a card. " They convince you that it is safe and that you give them the card in person AFTER you see them. You get the card and go to their location. They will never answer your phone call. Text ONLY. You tell them you are there. They are excited but want confirmation. You don't have to give them the card but simply take a picture of the card and the purchase receipt and send that to them and they will let you in. You follow through and then are ghosted. They have all of the information they need and then sell that on the web. How do I know this. I hired a professional in the business to explain the scam to me. When cash is not an option, 99.9% you are dealing with a scam.

  12. #9284

    Google suggests CASH ONLY

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflexPoint  [View Original Post]
    If you are asking for her posts, this is her:

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...i/465777656649
    Only offer cash. No apps. No cards.

  13. #9283

    Sam HS / FV

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/960101426519

    Anyone have any info. Searched her name. No results.

  14. #9282

    Cuttie

    Is she independent or does she have any reviews?

    http://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fema...n/211820133008

  15. #9281

    Paige

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...d/814360895946

    Meet her at a nice place off Glenwood in Raleigh Extended Stay. She was easy to reach and texted quickly we did have some issues with getting times straight but we finally got it right. She gave me room number and watched for me to come up once in the room we talked then got to business. She started with nice BBBJ and went for few minutes to get me up to speed then was my turn to please her. What an amazing dining table she has no smell and right and pretty. I eat my meal then proceed to get a covered cow girl which she said she loves busted in bag and she helped me clean up. We then talked for several minutes then we hugged and I left.

    I will repeat she is one of the best around and my new favorite so treat her right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape