Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 888 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 13316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Maybe she sensed that you were not ready to visit her at that very moment, which seems to be her #1 requirement. I tell ya, I need to know where a girl is located FIRST so I can calculate how long I need to be out of the house and concoct a reasonable story for the passage of time.

    But also, I don't really consider her hot enough to be TGTBT, but I genuinely appreciate your input Warren.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe  [View Original Post]
    I messaged her and never got a response. Looks TGTBT.

  2. #4225

    IVEY buyer beware

    I saw her 2 weeks ago. She meet me out outside in a lace stop and jeans. She had a bit of a wobble. I don't know if she was high or what? Everything was awesome GFE, she is ok not necessary cute. Started with BBBJ then top then doggie to finish. Not a bad girl, polite, sweet, and a talker but I am nervous that she may have had an STD. I had a little bit of a leaker after seeing her a week later. Can anyone else share their experience with her? I saw many of an escort and normally don't post but I think its important you guys know!!

    Anyone else have a better experience?

  3. #4224

    Ivey

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldW  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed before.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/479209206646

    Standard hotel. Cute girl with decent body. Started with average BBBJ then covered up. Tried to repeat, but no response.
    I saw her about 2 weeks ago. My dear friend lets just say I hope she didn't get BBBJ without rubber! A week after seeing her I had a little green leaker from the faucet! Go to doc asap!

  4. #4223
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any lady in months, but I still window shop. Today was the first day that my fortitude could be shaken. This woman's thick, shapely thighs make me want to ejaculate into her bajingo. However the NV number and that she lists her location as GreenSville makes me skeptical that this particular female is anywhere near SC. Am I wrong? Because I want to be wrong.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/393246179485
    I messaged her and never got a response. Looks TGTBT.

  5. #4222

    Follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by WarrrrenTheApe  [View Original Post]
    Anyone with any experience with Luxury? She seems legit but I don't see anything here.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/253723875459
    I met her and she was a different girl than girl in the pics. Looked similar. Maybe it was her in the past? I don't know. It was late and I mainly just wanted to meet her. We talked about setting something up in the future but I'm not interested.

  6. #4221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Dez

    I haven't seen any lady in months, but I still window shop. Today was the first day that my fortitude could be shaken. This woman's thick, shapely thighs make me want to ejaculate into her bajingo. However the NV number and that she lists her location as GreenSville makes me skeptical that this particular female is anywhere near SC. Am I wrong? Because I want to be wrong.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...h/393246179485
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NjE2NTU5MTg2OWRiMTAzMDcyMzMxNjE4NDNjMTM1NDU1OWNjZWIz (1).jpg‎   NTUwODE3NjVmMzY2ZTViMGQ0Yzk5MGEwMDQyODIxYjQ0NGQ0MjVh.jpg‎   MzAwMTY0N2E2Nzc2MWQ4ZTdkNTU4ZGI0MjZhYWMzODg4OGRmNjk3.jpg‎   NjgzNjA5MmFmNzlhM2VjMGVhYWIzYjVkNjJhNWU3ZmZmNmY0YzYz.jpg‎  

  7. #4220

    "Luxury"

    Anyone with any experience with Luxury? She seems legit but I don't see anything here.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...n/253723875459

  8. #4219

    Toftt

    I can verify this one is legit. She is in Anderson. Within half mile of the mall.

    Con: Little Pricey for the half Hour at $. 40.

    Pro: Have to say I was pleasantly surprised that she looked better than her pics. (Usually the other way around).

    She met me at the door with nothing but a towel on. Straight from the shower.

    BBBJ was was very nice. Not a clock watcher. Seemed open to most things.

    Will repeat when in the area and funds available.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/288653307257

    Top.

  9. #4218

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    A few new providers in the area today, or is Uncle LEO working?
    Would have to agree. Would bet $ this one is a fake.

    When was the last time someone used a Digital Camera instead of a Smart / Camera Phone. 2003 Maybe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/332454715949

  10. #4217

    New providers

    A few new providers in the area today, or is Uncle LEO working?

  11. #4216

    ASP Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Vanilla Shake?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/876035451153
    Report #4181 was given on 5-20. Seemed somewhat positive. HC.

  12. #4215

    Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Vanilla Shake?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/876035451153
    Report #4181 was given on 5-20. Seemed somewhat positive. HC.

  13. #4214

    Vanilla Shake?

    Has anyone experienced Vanilla Shake?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/876035451153

  14. #4213

    Fkn needles!

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    I would say 95% of the time, a deposit means it's a scam. I've only had 1 provider out of the 4 or 5 who I have paid a deposit for that actually came through. That provider was Kinsley who had been reviewed prior to me contacting her so I knew she was legit.

    RM.
    That's all I had to say.

  15. #4212

    Deposit Tells the Tale

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/241889302422

    Does anyone know if this is just another clemson fake, or legit?
    I would say 95% of the time, a deposit means it's a scam. I've only had 1 provider out of the 4 or 5 who I have paid a deposit for that actually came through. That provider was Kinsley who had been reviewed prior to me contacting her so I knew she was legit.

    RM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape