Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,971 to 14,985 of 43526
-
05-26-20 16:46 #28556Senior Member

Posts: 215Just a neighbor most likely. I am not sure what she was thinking when she decided to run a FS AMP in the residential area in Belmont. There are balconies (patios) on 2 stories buildings right across the narrow street (Beech) with some old gentlemen always sitting there. They, probably, laughing their asses out when they see all these dudes entering the parlor.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
And on top of that, there a church on the second floor!
-
05-26-20 10:56 #28555Senior Member

Posts: 308Candy mad lady
Went by yesterday I saw a guy sitting an a chair blocking the driveway so weird uncle LEO maybe.
Originally Posted by OldtimerMa
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 22:52 #28554Senior Member

Posts: 59Conclusion
He has given me and many others great info and is an experienced board member!
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 20:05 #28553Senior Member

Posts: 207409
409 posts and helpful info / insights? I would have asked which place and when also due to the current environment. I haven't found anything open.
Originally Posted by CrazyCrouton
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-20 11:42 #28552Banned Member

Posts: 660Inquiring minds want to know
How did you come to this conclusion?
Originally Posted by Grizwooos
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 18:48 #28551Regular Member

Posts: 242Maybe, nice up standing citizens like messing w / Chinese hookers
Will get awesome blowjobs.
Originally Posted by Bosjim
[View Original Post]
Who knows?
-
05-24-20 14:56 #28550Senior Member

Posts: 91Another one gone
Was passing through Braintree today and figured I'd do some recon. Braintree Massage had big For Rent sign in the window. Had only been in there once. Rachel was fun, but place was very busy. A little further up the road place on right and then place on left each had closed for Covid signs. Hope they open up soon!
-
05-24-20 14:27 #28549Senior Member

Posts: 59Cheezefist would be the last one to spell things out for LEO, that's what's up.
Originally Posted by NoLogic
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 12:38 #28548Douchebag

Posts: 186It isn't LEO you have to worry about. Places are getting surprise inspections from local officials to make sure they are observing shutdown. They usually pretend to be a customer and make an appointment. Not as bad as a LEO raid, but big fine, and might make it hard for you if you are there at the time.
Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 11:51 #28547Regular Member

Posts: 17Really?
You know exactly where he's talking about, it seems like you want him to spell it out so LEO can go there, what's up with that?
Originally Posted by CheezeFist
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-20 00:59 #28546Asshole

Posts: 968Could you, please, clarify where it was and when? Thanks.
Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 17:50 #28545Senior Member

Posts: 282Candy
Not sure who candy is but stopped by there. Door was open left happy. Solid massage, hard and sensual, lots of elbow. The place does not look open from a glance. Uncle LEO has better things to do during these tough times.
Originally Posted by OldtimerMa
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 16:54 #28544Senior Member

Posts: 215LOL! Candy IS working now. Someone should explain to her that it will end up badly — her license may be revoked.
Originally Posted by OldtimerMa
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 19:52 #28543Senior Member

Posts: 182NH is not fully open
I was up in Derry / Londonderry area today. I went by to check status of Aqua Therapy and it was still closed with the Covid message on the door.
Originally Posted by JohnGlobalCorp
[View Original Post]
Could be out of business but not open either way.
-
05-19-20 11:53 #28542Senior Member

Posts: 282Alston
I was going to partake, but if it's like that I'll pass. If the girls are so so I'll pass as well. I thought there was a shower as well? No BJ either. I'll wait on this one.
Originally Posted by WongMichael
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





