Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15085

    Pam

    She works now and as far as I know isn't doing it last time I asked. She used to swallow for me all the time. She knew exactly what I liked without much coaching and I thought we were kind of buddies. After she supposedly got clean, she didn't want to swallow for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by MicService  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember her. Is she out of the game? I used to see her regularly till she went missing. Top notch head game.

  2. #15084
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Yep, same one.
    I had a dream with Nova and Pixie and it was pretty fucking good. This was a while ago, but it was memorable. I recommend Pixie.
    I have never seen nothing like what I saw with those two.

  3. #15083

    Read bad reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2537  [View Original Post]
    I was told bad news about this one. Tried to do some research before posting but couldn't find anything recent. Sorry gentlemen, will do more extensive research next time!
    I read reviews on here about her being a cash and dash and has a man helping her.

  4. #15082
    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2537  [View Original Post]
    I was told bad news about this one. Tried to do some research before posting but couldn't find anything recent. Sorry gentlemen, will do more extensive research next time!
    I've seen some of the bad reviews and still I feel tempted to take a shot, LOL. Charlottesville is just so damn dry lately!

  5. #15081

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjc69  [View Original Post]
    Was told she's on vacation.
    That's a shame. She was a lot of fun.

  6. #15080

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by Cjdftn  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know where nova went. She had a pretty tight body on her. I only got a chance to see her once before the massage Republic site went down LOL.
    Was told she's on vacation.

  7. #15079
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Awful news. We all know to not do this, but, I won't dog you because I personally can't keep myself from opening her ad every once in a while due to the pictures alone.
    Yeah yeah yeah I know. It was only $15. For gas. She worked me for a good solid hour pretending she was on her way. It was so stupid. Anyway I learned a lesson. Never again will I pay a deposit.

  8. #15078

    Lindsey

    Saw Lindsey this afternoon had a great time! She introduced me to her sister and she is a babe! She says her sister is in the game so I'm trying to see her before she leaves town. Said her and her sister have worked together so I'm thinking that's my game plan.

  9. #15077

    It's a No Go

    Quote Originally Posted by CGuy2537  [View Original Post]
    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/107340205438

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...v/526403496130

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...s/428810849894

    Normally post to the Charlotttesville forum but stumbled upon this hot little thing. Looks like she has some serious potential to be a nasty freak. Any info?
    I was told bad news about this one. Tried to do some research before posting but couldn't find anything recent. Sorry gentlemen, will do more extensive research next time!

  10. #15076

    Nova

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Yep, same one.
    Anybody know where nova went. She had a pretty tight body on her. I only got a chance to see her once before the massage Republic site went down LOL.

  11. #15075
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBreeder  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Pixie that used to do doubles with Nova? If so, I had a hell of a dream with those two with some kinky stuff. Loved it!
    Yep, same one.

  12. #15074
    WholsSoulForce.

    I had to do a you turn at the door. She is the girl in the picture. Azz flat as the floor and she flabby as all hell. She's way darker than the pictures she uses filters to make a look attractive. She's really not that attractive. I couldn't get pass the face and wack body.

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Is this a review? How was the actual experience? A statement about one's appearance alone is not helpful; as there are other guys who may like the looks of this person you described as 'Kermit with a wig'. I say this with all due respect.

  13. #15073
    Quote Originally Posted by JC1515  [View Original Post]
    Had a itch a couple days ago and jumped on the hype train about Pixie. Reached out to her via text and she was quick to respond. Worked out the details and I was on my to a spot off of commerce. Got to the room and seen a young bbw in front of me. Basic L. E. Check and she began a very nice BBBJ, not porn status IMHO, but good. Few minutes and I needed to see that big ol ass from the back. Covered up and started handling business, she really gets into moaning, working it back. Finished up, cleaned up, some pleasantries on my way out. I opted for the Qv. I probably want repeat, just not my type. But she has a good attitude and is willing to please. Also says she has some friends that like to play.
    Is this the same Pixie that used to do doubles with Nova? If so, I had a hell of a dream with those two with some kinky stuff. Loved it!

  14. #15072

    Want to trade

    I've been seeing Kryss for a long time. C a couple times since she's been back. Lala two weeks ago. My roster has gotten thin, but I do have a 24 years old brunette to share. If anyone can PM me with a spinner or even just someone like Maria, or Vicky I'll connect this digits.

  15. #15071

    More info please

    Quote Originally Posted by Maddash  [View Original Post]
    If you like Kermit the frog with the wig. Don't waste your time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/50238403/
    Is this a review? How was the actual experience? A statement about one's appearance alone is not helpful; as there are other guys who may like the looks of this person you described as 'Kermit with a wig'. I say this with all due respect.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape