Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 12746
-
05-23-20 08:13 #7151Senior Member

Posts: 139Can't speak for Ashley, but as for Cammy James, I tried to set something up with her once. Comms were good right up until she ghosted me. So just be aware of that factor.
Originally Posted by Yyzvisitor
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 07:49 #7150Senior Member

Posts: 376Miami gone to shite?
So Sexy Escorts.
Originally Posted by RebelRok
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 23:40 #7149Senior Member

Posts: 34Ad or link?
Do you have an ad or link for Gianna? I love huge tits and, even though given what I've ready I probably won't partake, I'd like to ponder at least. I searched in the thread, but didn't see anything referencing her or the site I should check out.
Thanks!
Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 22:47 #7148Senior Member

Posts: 522Anybody
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50240721/
Anyone seen this girl before? I seen her ad for many years now but never seen one review on her.
-
05-22-20 19:56 #7147Senior Member

Posts: 327Real Kendal brooks?
So just to be clear, this is confirmation that she is he actually pornstar who use to go by name Kendall brooks? And she is good looking AND $80. For bbjcim. I mean if she is attractive and at that range almost like why not for bucket list type thing. I'd like to see what she currently looks like if anyone has info and some more positive info that it's actually her. Could be fun please let us know and game on!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 18:41 #7146Senior Member

Posts: 57Info about this one
Have anyone seen this one? Really tempted to dream soon. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/50292160/.
-
05-22-20 12:37 #7145Senior Member

Posts: 92Her height in relation to the doorknob make it seem 4' is very possible please let us know what you find out.
Originally Posted by Guyana95
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 11:55 #7144Senior Member

Posts: 309She's been around
Saw her in altamonte a number of months back. I had a craving for a tight GILF and she is a Very tight, petite, GILF. Good comms but Clearly jaded from the business. Very little personality, doesn't seem to get into it, no GFE and gets right down to business. Reasonable rates all totaled. Great body and tight kitty. The place I saw her was safe but a bit of a mess and the room she was in was thrown together. I don't need The Ritz Carlton but a little tidiness goes a long way. I'd repeat if the GILF fetish hits me again. Cheers! SMF1234.
Originally Posted by NoDice
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 15:22 #7143Senior Member

Posts: 819Charlie / Bellatrix
Thanks, she on my contact list To call might be staying for a day in Orlando, hopefully I can meet up with her.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
Good thing about Orlando there is always a good provider available, Miami has gone to shit.
-
05-21-20 15:13 #7142Senior Member

Posts: 819Charlie Bellatrix
She probably got trashed. I have her on snap chat (she hasn't posted in awhile) but her snaps, she would post some crazy videos always seemed to hang around 2 guys but they didn't look dangerous or anything. But her videos were odd. Never had a chance to see her because I would visit from Miami to Orlando and Sanford seem just so much further. But she was alway of interest to me.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 07:58 #7141Senior Member

Posts: 344 ft 19 year old, TGTBT?
Saw this one posting for a few days, just wondering if anyone has seen her?
https://backpage.com.listcrawler.eu/...ando/50227321/
-
05-21-20 06:12 #7140Senior Member

Posts: 240Real
She's real. Saw her about 2 weeks ago. She looks wayyyy better in person. Those pics don't do her Justice. She doesn't do 2 pops. Even with the hr.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 05:03 #7139Senior Member

Posts: 622Contacted her yesterday. We discussed and I was letting her know that I will be leaving my place shortly and I will need an address or an intersection. I never heard back from her until now. The good news is that she ghosted before I can start driving and therefore I didn't make the drive to Lee Rd. I don't now why she stopped communications since we only discussed rates and I told her that I will be on my way.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 04:49 #7138Senior Member

Posts: 522Positive reviews
I haven't seen her personally but I do remember a few positives reviews on her.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 22:16 #7137Senior Member

Posts: 133Amber Hahn (fake)
She is famous xxx star, Amber Hahn. Not in Florida and definitely a fake ad! Stay safe, my friends.
Originally Posted by AsianDayDream
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



