Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #42163
    I know we are going through weird unprecedented times but I wanted to address something that clearly started happening before this virus. The amount of girls and the diversity of them has been on a continuous downturn. By diverse, I mean. They weren't all cracked out or ones you would see out every night. I'd used to be able to go fornancruise and run into girls that were in a bad spot and needed money or needing money for a holiday or just broke up with a boyfriend and were in between living situations for the time being. Sure some used drugs and some were relapsing or whatever but it seems like there's been SIGNIFICANTLY less of this trend for about 12 months now.

    Currently I can pretty much count on who would be seen out on each track and that gets old. There also have been A LOT of good head doctors that have pretty much vanished for example. In the Brooklyn area. Many of them just stop appearing and there's no stories of where they went. Nor have they come back in a very long time.

    Just a weird trend is all.

  2. #42162

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Youngster83  [View Original Post]
    Cb Taylor must be hurting for money. She's hit me up sending pics and all. Didn't have time to meet her as some one in the same area offered more and isn't ever in a shitty mood LOL.
    Are her digits up for grabs. Only thing I have to trade is old kiara number.

  3. #42161
    Quote Originally Posted by CumFountain  [View Original Post]
    Last Saturday, I was in Brooklyn and cruising around new 4th and 5th. Saw this mid twenties, kind of short woman, brown hair in a bun, huge tits. Any idea who that is and where I can find her? PM me, please. CF.
    Probably Christine. 29-30. She's absolutely terrible with her mic work. Picked her up a year ago and it was lame as hell. No excuse. Just no pride in her work.

  4. #42160

    Big Tits in Brooklyn

    Last Saturday, I was in Brooklyn and cruising around new 4th and 5th. Saw this mid twenties, kind of short woman, brown hair in a bun, huge tits. Any idea who that is and where I can find her? PM me, please. CF.

  5. #42159

    Re: Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I normally try to post pictures in the rotation that they were taken. Once I returned from my Baltimore outing, I counted and found that I was a little behind and Casey would have to wait. Casey's pictures were taken mid-April.

    Casey turned out to be a great find for me. I couldn't have asked for a better companion and tour guide. Not only get she give me an outstanding BBBJ, she also provided me with a rather detailed rundown of the area.

    CookyJar.
    I sample Casey today. Sweet girl but has a sharp tooth, so be careful. BBBJ at discretion. Other than that, kitten is phat and has lips like I like. Went to the Notel on Forrow. Filled her like a donut. Will repeat.

    Phyuck!

    P.S. Saw Kiara out. So I asked her what's up. Said she was waiting for someone. But is offering the kitty again, but bleeds a little. If the doesn't bother you, then she is back open.

  6. #42158

    Samatha

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadJudge  [View Original Post]
    Dundalk not dunking donuts.

    No this Samantha has teeth and used to be a little thick and now she has lost some weight and has nice shape which is unfortunate since but such is the story of these girls.
    Is this the same Samatha that used to hang around 4th and Washburn that lost all her weight due to her crack habit have not seen her around lately.

  7. #42157

    Re: Dirty Dena

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    I've scooped several off 173 between McD and popeyes. Only white gals usually on the young side so be careful. PoPo hangs out at the Rofo. No dark meat avail. Peace, BP.
    Anyone hit this loop? Days or Nights better? Weekends or Weekdays?

    Phyuck!

  8. #42156
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1369

    Kelcie

    Thanks for the intel. Of course she doesn't have a working #. She mentioned that she would be getting one soon. Peace.

  9. #42155

    SW Masks

    I don't cruise so this is pure curiosity. Are some / most SW wearing masks?

    I feel like a crypt keeper looking SW or crossdresser could trick their way into a car. Some dudes would let them stay if the little head is thinking.

  10. #42154

    Thanks for the intel Oak

    Check your dm. Be safe!

    Quote Originally Posted by Oakwood99  [View Original Post]
    WW. Aston / Pulaski.

  11. #42153

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungLing  [View Original Post]
    What loop should I try for casey fellas? Stay safe thanks.
    WW. Aston / Pulaski.

  12. #42152
    Dundalk not dunking donuts.

    No this Samantha has teeth and used to be a little thick and now she has lost some weight and has nice shape which is unfortunate since but such is the story of these girls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Furbuster2000  [View Original Post]
    Is this the older Samantha that walks Washington Blvd. No teeth skinny. I'm wondering which DD you were referring to.

  13. #42151

    Little help??

    What loop should I try for casey fellas? Stay safe thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I normally try to post pictures in the rotation that they were taken. Once I returned from my Baltimore outing, I counted and found that I was a little behind and Casey would have to wait. Casey's pictures were taken mid-April.

    Casey turned out to be a great find for me. I couldn't have asked for a better companion and tour guide. Not only get she give me an outstanding BBBJ, she also provided me with a rather detailed rundown of the area.

    CookyJar.

  14. #42150

    Kiera

    Picked her up a couple days ago early on Ashton in the morning. Looks like a wet puppy but still does the job well. BBBJCIMWS with my fingers up her ass job done. Twenty and tip.

  15. #42149
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadJudge  [View Original Post]
    Ran into Samantha in DD. What a nightmare. I have met her before but it's always the same story. Great head. Lazy though. Will ask you if you have a condom because she's horny and really wants dick. In reality she doesn't want to put forth effort. Stopped after 5 min and said to take her back and started crying. Then asked for money. +.
    Is this the older Samantha that walks Washington Blvd. No teeth skinny. I'm wondering which DD you were referring to.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape