Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 607 of 887 FirstFirst ... 107 507 557 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 657 707 ... LastLast
Results 9,091 to 9,105 of 13291
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4201

    Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced Vanilla Shake?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/876035451153
    Report #4181 was given on 5-20. Seemed somewhat positive. HC.

  2. #4200

    Vanilla Shake?

    Has anyone experienced Vanilla Shake?

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/876035451153

  3. #4199

    Fkn needles!

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    I would say 95% of the time, a deposit means it's a scam. I've only had 1 provider out of the 4 or 5 who I have paid a deposit for that actually came through. That provider was Kinsley who had been reviewed prior to me contacting her so I knew she was legit.

    RM.
    That's all I had to say.

  4. #4198

    Deposit Tells the Tale

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/241889302422

    Does anyone know if this is just another clemson fake, or legit?
    I would say 95% of the time, a deposit means it's a scam. I've only had 1 provider out of the 4 or 5 who I have paid a deposit for that actually came through. That provider was Kinsley who had been reviewed prior to me contacting her so I knew she was legit.

    RM.

  5. #4197

    Number used by scammer before

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/241889302422

    Does anyone know if this is just another clemson fake, or legit?
    See post 14 in my Ripoff / Scammers user blog, then look at this site:

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/864-719-2730

  6. #4196

    Clemson

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/241889302422

    Does anyone know if this is just another clemson fake, or legit?

  7. #4195
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly was my first experience in the hobby a little over a year ago. She's smokin hot and in a safe place. But no DFK and everything is covered. She was also pretty robotic. But it was also 11 in the morning, so maybe she was just tired. I find that to be the case when I visit girls in the morning sometimes. I haven't seen her a 2nd time, although I've considered it. Rates are 100/150/200.

    I haven't found anyone I want to be a regular in the Greenville area. I prefer to drive up to Asheville and see Elena. Or occasionally, I'll take a trip to Charlotte and see Indigo Sky. Both are amazing!
    Do you have a link for elena?

  8. #4194

    Kimberly is legit

    Kimberly was my first experience in the hobby a little over a year ago. She's smokin hot and in a safe place. But no DFK and everything is covered. She was also pretty robotic. But it was also 11 in the morning, so maybe she was just tired. I find that to be the case when I visit girls in the morning sometimes. I haven't seen her a 2nd time, although I've considered it. Rates are 100/150/200.

    I haven't found anyone I want to be a regular in the Greenville area. I prefer to drive up to Asheville and see Elena. Or occasionally, I'll take a trip to Charlotte and see Indigo Sky. Both are amazing!

  9. #4193

    Nice Pic

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/186212040176

    I think this girl had a very meh review recently, but I found one of her pics interesting. Check out the needle on the nightstand and floor next to it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTEyNzA4MzU3ZjZjYjhjNjhjNGVjYTY0MzI5NDA2YWQ4OGUwNDQz.jpg‎  

  10. #4192

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldW  [View Original Post]
    Has been reviewed before, I believe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730

    Extended-stay hotel.

    Went to check out the oral skills. Pretty good. Definitely can take a face pounding with BBBJ and cof, cim, cob.

    Not nearly as cute as the girl in the pics and looks older.
    Looking forward to seeing this one. I've been looking for someone who enjoys a good face painting. What was the damage? Also, what part of Greenville is she staying? I don't get up that way often, but I occasionally get through Simpsonville and occasionally the white horse road area. If she's close, I'll have to make a pit stop!

  11. #4191

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldW  [View Original Post]
    Has been reviewed before, I believe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730

    Extended-stay hotel.

    Went to check out the oral skills. Pretty good. Definitely can take a face pounding with BBBJ and cof, cim, cob.

    Not nearly as cute as the girl in the pics and looks older.
    Nice report! What was the damage for the head appointment?

    RM.

  12. #4190

    Vanessa

    Has been reviewed before, I believe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730

    Extended-stay hotel.

    Went to check out the oral skills. Pretty good. Definitely can take a face pounding with BBBJ and cof, cim, cob.

    Not nearly as cute as the girl in the pics and looks older.

  13. #4189

    Ivey

    She has been reviewed before.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/479209206646

    Standard hotel. Cute girl with decent body. Started with average BBBJ then covered up. Tried to repeat, but no response.

  14. #4188

    In my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up that I have not seen before.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/136526332042

    Wondering if anyone had already taken a dive. If she claims to do what her ad says, it may be worth the shot. Texted, but haven't heard back yet.

    RM.
    I can't speak about the provider you asked about but in my experience, every woman that's boasted about her oral skills have been a huge disappointed. That's why when I see a woman bragging about being a head doctor or a blow job queen, I just ignore them. They almost always end up being a disappointing experience. Of course that's what I've encountered. You may have experienced the opposite. It's an automatic skip for me when I see ads touting great or amazing skills. Don't tell me, show me is my approach.

  15. #4187

    Dakota

    Is she still around and where?

    I have not been up that way in awhile but will soon. Trying to plan out some things.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape