Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 608 of 888 FirstFirst ... 108 508 558 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 658 708 ... LastLast
Results 9,106 to 9,120 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4212

    Deposit Tells the Tale

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/241889302422

    Does anyone know if this is just another clemson fake, or legit?
    I would say 95% of the time, a deposit means it's a scam. I've only had 1 provider out of the 4 or 5 who I have paid a deposit for that actually came through. That provider was Kinsley who had been reviewed prior to me contacting her so I knew she was legit.

    RM.

  2. #4211

    Number used by scammer before

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/241889302422

    Does anyone know if this is just another clemson fake, or legit?
    See post 14 in my Ripoff / Scammers user blog, then look at this site:

    https://escortfish.ch/photos/view/864-719-2730

  3. #4210

    Clemson

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...l/241889302422

    Does anyone know if this is just another clemson fake, or legit?

  4. #4209
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Kimberly was my first experience in the hobby a little over a year ago. She's smokin hot and in a safe place. But no DFK and everything is covered. She was also pretty robotic. But it was also 11 in the morning, so maybe she was just tired. I find that to be the case when I visit girls in the morning sometimes. I haven't seen her a 2nd time, although I've considered it. Rates are 100/150/200.

    I haven't found anyone I want to be a regular in the Greenville area. I prefer to drive up to Asheville and see Elena. Or occasionally, I'll take a trip to Charlotte and see Indigo Sky. Both are amazing!
    Do you have a link for elena?

  5. #4208

    Kimberly is legit

    Kimberly was my first experience in the hobby a little over a year ago. She's smokin hot and in a safe place. But no DFK and everything is covered. She was also pretty robotic. But it was also 11 in the morning, so maybe she was just tired. I find that to be the case when I visit girls in the morning sometimes. I haven't seen her a 2nd time, although I've considered it. Rates are 100/150/200.

    I haven't found anyone I want to be a regular in the Greenville area. I prefer to drive up to Asheville and see Elena. Or occasionally, I'll take a trip to Charlotte and see Indigo Sky. Both are amazing!

  6. #4207

    Nice Pic

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...t/186212040176

    I think this girl had a very meh review recently, but I found one of her pics interesting. Check out the needle on the nightstand and floor next to it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTEyNzA4MzU3ZjZjYjhjNjhjNGVjYTY0MzI5NDA2YWQ4OGUwNDQz.jpg‎  

  7. #4206

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldW  [View Original Post]
    Has been reviewed before, I believe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730

    Extended-stay hotel.

    Went to check out the oral skills. Pretty good. Definitely can take a face pounding with BBBJ and cof, cim, cob.

    Not nearly as cute as the girl in the pics and looks older.
    Looking forward to seeing this one. I've been looking for someone who enjoys a good face painting. What was the damage? Also, what part of Greenville is she staying? I don't get up that way often, but I occasionally get through Simpsonville and occasionally the white horse road area. If she's close, I'll have to make a pit stop!

  8. #4205

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldW  [View Original Post]
    Has been reviewed before, I believe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730

    Extended-stay hotel.

    Went to check out the oral skills. Pretty good. Definitely can take a face pounding with BBBJ and cof, cim, cob.

    Not nearly as cute as the girl in the pics and looks older.
    Nice report! What was the damage for the head appointment?

    RM.

  9. #4204

    Vanessa

    Has been reviewed before, I believe.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/676255979730

    Extended-stay hotel.

    Went to check out the oral skills. Pretty good. Definitely can take a face pounding with BBBJ and cof, cim, cob.

    Not nearly as cute as the girl in the pics and looks older.

  10. #4203

    Ivey

    She has been reviewed before.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/479209206646

    Standard hotel. Cute girl with decent body. Started with average BBBJ then covered up. Tried to repeat, but no response.

  11. #4202

    In my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    This one popped up that I have not seen before.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/136526332042

    Wondering if anyone had already taken a dive. If she claims to do what her ad says, it may be worth the shot. Texted, but haven't heard back yet.

    RM.
    I can't speak about the provider you asked about but in my experience, every woman that's boasted about her oral skills have been a huge disappointed. That's why when I see a woman bragging about being a head doctor or a blow job queen, I just ignore them. They almost always end up being a disappointing experience. Of course that's what I've encountered. You may have experienced the opposite. It's an automatic skip for me when I see ads touting great or amazing skills. Don't tell me, show me is my approach.

  12. #4201

    Dakota

    Is she still around and where?

    I have not been up that way in awhile but will soon. Trying to plan out some things.

  13. #4200

    Nicole

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/791402140915

    I should have posted this last weekend when she was up here. Seen her ad a few times, and she has a few reviews so I decided to give her a shot. She responds quickly and is very polite and easy to deal with, which was good. Weak BBBJ, which disappointed me because that is usually one of the best parts of being with a more mature provider. GFE was ok, she is very submissive, clean / smelled ok. But her age and pics were off more than I was expecting. She is a lot heavier than her pictures, and it is mostly stomach. Hair is far more grey than blonde. I was not into it, but if you like them a little older you could have a good time.

  14. #4199

    Possible Head Doctor?

    This one popped up that I have not seen before.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...o/136526332042

    Wondering if anyone had already taken a dive. If she claims to do what her ad says, it may be worth the shot. Texted, but haven't heard back yet.

    RM.

  15. #4198

    Chrissy MZ Loyalty

    Had a few3-4 dreams with her and find her dental work out standing, HMU for more details.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape