Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 8737
-
05-23-20 15:46 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 2148Deb
I've been with Deb a few times. Very good provider, Doesn't shut the fuck up. Good BBJCIM, If you get her warmed up she'll go BBFS, not my thing. Face has been around the block. She has a few cats in the room if that bothers you. She is worth the visit.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 14:17 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 792Deborah
She's been reviewed plenty of times. I think the search function does not work for 3 characters. Look around in the area of 1848 there is a recent discussion about her.
Originally Posted by SlamT
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 13:56 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 830Any info on mature named Deb?
Good afternoon, gents.
Anyone have experience with mature Fairfield provider named Deb? Search of this forum netted nothing.
http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...s/125906009238
-
05-23-20 13:49 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 338Probably this one.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/504463231559
-
05-23-20 12:02 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 104No, I think she's on STG.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 10:29 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 121Which Candice are you asking about? One of Devine Ladies??
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 06:38 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 105Julie
Took 2 days to get organized. Pulled up to a house on Edgewood, guy cutting lawn asked me if I was there to see her. Took me around back, opened hatch to basement, said go on down. Should have split then. Didn't, went downstairs into filthy basement.
Originally Posted by Seekist
[View Original Post]
Found her asleep on mattress on the floor. After 10 min of awful BBBJ and dry mish, got up and told her I'm out.
Definitely high, no bathroom. How does she clean up.
-
05-22-20 17:09 #1920Regular Member

Posts: 12Candice
Yes I have seen her twice had great time. She hosts in a upscale condo in Wallingford. Sometimes she does screening but won't if you say your from here. She is a bigger girl but really pretty but if you don't like that you won't like her.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 13:08 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 104Candice
Hi,
Curious if anyone ever visited Candice before? She sparked my interest and looking for some intel. Please help. Thanks in advance.
-
05-22-20 09:19 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 232If she's looking for more friends.
Originally Posted by Looking203
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 20:44 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 168So sad
This is what we've been reduce too.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
Happy when we pay some woman $ when there's no open wounds. How pathetic being hobbyist around here is!
I say that with no disrespect to anyone.
Not to mention the can of bumble bee tuna between there legs. That's almost an other Pandemic in this region. I really miss my Brazilian mongering.
-
05-21-20 20:25 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 487True
Daty is always off the menu.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
Only have to be wrong once.
-
05-21-20 19:03 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 886Let us know. I've checked her out before and always wondered what her face looks like. Been looking for a fun pretty dark skinned AA provider. I won't do daty tho LOL. I like my face open sore free!
Originally Posted by Seekist
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 18:46 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 168Thanks
Yes that's her. I'm going to set something up next week. Thanks for getting back.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
Seekist.
-
05-20-20 20:49 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 476This one?
If its this one then yes seen her about a year ago in Milford she is legit very clean loves DATY gets very wet above average BBBJ cfs afterwards few different positions busted in the bags cleaned up and left was there for a hhr visit if I remember it was 1. 2 but not positive.
Originally Posted by Seekist
[View Original Post]
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/360374112000









Reply With Quote






