Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 8733
-
05-23-20 12:02 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 104No, I think she's on STG.
Originally Posted by Okimhern
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 10:29 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 121Which Candice are you asking about? One of Devine Ladies??
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 06:38 #1921Senior Member

Posts: 105Julie
Took 2 days to get organized. Pulled up to a house on Edgewood, guy cutting lawn asked me if I was there to see her. Took me around back, opened hatch to basement, said go on down. Should have split then. Didn't, went downstairs into filthy basement.
Originally Posted by Seekist
[View Original Post]
Found her asleep on mattress on the floor. After 10 min of awful BBBJ and dry mish, got up and told her I'm out.
Definitely high, no bathroom. How does she clean up.
-
05-22-20 17:09 #1920Regular Member

Posts: 12Candice
Yes I have seen her twice had great time. She hosts in a upscale condo in Wallingford. Sometimes she does screening but won't if you say your from here. She is a bigger girl but really pretty but if you don't like that you won't like her.
Originally Posted by MustangGuy
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 13:08 #1919Senior Member

Posts: 104Candice
Hi,
Curious if anyone ever visited Candice before? She sparked my interest and looking for some intel. Please help. Thanks in advance.
-
05-22-20 09:19 #1918Senior Member

Posts: 232If she's looking for more friends.
Originally Posted by Looking203
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 20:44 #1917Senior Member

Posts: 168So sad
This is what we've been reduce too.
Originally Posted by TJ985
[View Original Post]
Happy when we pay some woman $ when there's no open wounds. How pathetic being hobbyist around here is!
I say that with no disrespect to anyone.
Not to mention the can of bumble bee tuna between there legs. That's almost an other Pandemic in this region. I really miss my Brazilian mongering.
-
05-21-20 20:25 #1916Senior Member

Posts: 487True
Daty is always off the menu.
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
Only have to be wrong once.
-
05-21-20 19:03 #1915Senior Member

Posts: 886Let us know. I've checked her out before and always wondered what her face looks like. Been looking for a fun pretty dark skinned AA provider. I won't do daty tho LOL. I like my face open sore free!
Originally Posted by Seekist
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 18:46 #1914Senior Member

Posts: 168Thanks
Yes that's her. I'm going to set something up next week. Thanks for getting back.
Originally Posted by CTMonger333
[View Original Post]
Seekist.
-
05-20-20 20:49 #1913Senior Member

Posts: 476This one?
If its this one then yes seen her about a year ago in Milford she is legit very clean loves DATY gets very wet above average BBBJ cfs afterwards few different positions busted in the bags cleaned up and left was there for a hhr visit if I remember it was 1. 2 but not positive.
Originally Posted by Seekist
[View Original Post]
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/360374112000
-
05-20-20 11:50 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 168Slip & slide in my pussy pie
There's AA gal posting again on STG.
Was around before the Virus.
Out of Milford. Only does " Mature White guys ".
Wanting to know have any of my fellow sportsmen have hit this. I don't mind going in for the team.
Any intell?
Thanks.
-
05-20-20 07:22 #1911Senior Member

Posts: 465Tehya
She has an Onlyfans pay site now, she's on this board so maybe she will respond.
Originally Posted by Severus
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 14:34 #1910Senior Member

Posts: 465Tehya
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/374205349350
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 12:25 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 335Tehya
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/576993938907
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
She used to have a bunch of videos and pics on pornhub, but looks like she took all of those down and moved them to a pay site as listed in her ad. She used to have her own site, www.tehyastreasures.com, where she'd advertise gang bangs / parties for members, but it looks like that site is down, too, unfortunately.
Incall varies between Niantic, Branford, and Wethersfield, so if her current is not a convenient location, suggest contacting her and asking when she'll be elsewhere.
She's really sweet and I always had a nice time with her.










Reply With Quote





