Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,276 to 19,290 of 61397
-
05-24-20 07:07 #42122Senior Member

Posts: 694Samatha
Is this the same Samatha that used to hang around 4th and Washburn that lost all her weight due to her crack habit have not seen her around lately.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-20 22:18 #42121Senior Member

Posts: 1126Re: Dirty Dena
Anyone hit this loop? Days or Nights better? Weekends or Weekdays?
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
Phyuck!
-
05-23-20 18:31 #42120Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kelcie
Thanks for the intel. Of course she doesn't have a working #. She mentioned that she would be getting one soon. Peace.
-
05-23-20 15:40 #42119Senior Member

Posts: 35SW Masks
I don't cruise so this is pure curiosity. Are some / most SW wearing masks?
I feel like a crypt keeper looking SW or crossdresser could trick their way into a car. Some dudes would let them stay if the little head is thinking.
-
05-22-20 22:49 #42118Senior Member

Posts: 52Thanks for the intel Oak
Check your dm. Be safe!
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 21:32 #42117Senior Member

Posts: 511Casey
WW. Aston / Pulaski.
Originally Posted by YoungLing
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 21:18 #42116Senior Member

Posts: 182Dundalk not dunking donuts.
No this Samantha has teeth and used to be a little thick and now she has lost some weight and has nice shape which is unfortunate since but such is the story of these girls.
Originally Posted by Furbuster2000
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 20:38 #42115Senior Member

Posts: 52Little help??
What loop should I try for casey fellas? Stay safe thanks.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 18:41 #42114Senior Member

Posts: 91Kiera
Picked her up a couple days ago early on Ashton in the morning. Looks like a wet puppy but still does the job well. BBBJCIMWS with my fingers up her ass job done. Twenty and tip.
-
05-22-20 18:35 #42113Senior Member

Posts: 91Is this the older Samantha that walks Washington Blvd. No teeth skinny. I'm wondering which DD you were referring to.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 17:50 #42112Senior Member

Posts: 511Kelcie
She is very pleasant to hang with. I scooped her last weekend and was glad I did. Her body is tight with no marks on her legs. When I say tight, that kitty surely is as well. She does a little nose candy but it doesn't affect her performance.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
Oak.
-
05-22-20 13:59 #42111Senior Member

Posts: 705Kelsey
She used to hand at SA. Good date. Bubble butt. Do you have digits to share?
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 12:17 #42110Senior Member

Posts: 1370Kelcie
Was on my way thru the w / w late last night and spoke with and cute spinner named Kelcie. She stated that she was from MP, but has been out of the "game" for a minute and she was hanging out with some friends. I didn't have the time to pull the trigger so I had to pass. She seemed to be very pleasant and easy to talk to. She was about 5'4", dark hair, cute face and a spinner body. Does anyone have anymore info on Kelcie from MP. Peace.
-
05-22-20 10:49 #42109Senior Member

Posts: 705Samantha
Samantha is a nightmare. PM me for some reasons why.
Originally Posted by HeadJudge
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 23:37 #42108Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Any SW doing Greek?
Carey was eager to show-off her wares.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
I'm not from the Baltimore area and I cannot provide contact information. Carey was real nice to me during my short stay. I'd like to repay her if I can, in some small way. She clearly told me anal was one of her favorite things to do.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar











Reply With Quote




