Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,306 to 22,320 of 37359
-
05-22-20 17:25 #15054Senior Member

Posts: 229Head game
Yeah her thing is she gags like a porn star on your dick. Otherwise like other people have said if that is your thing then she is the one for you. I found a chick off CL that is pretty good with the head game. She lives out in Goochland but does travel about running errands. I can see if she will allow digits to be passed.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 17:22 #15053Senior Member

Posts: 510Cmon you can't leave us hanging like that.
Originally Posted by SmoothJazz2
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 16:35 #15052Senior Member

Posts: 196Nunu
I was trying to set up lunch today until I found out she was at double tree off Midlo & I live that side of the river. I got a good friend who manages there & I'm too well known to venture there. So, I had to tap out. (just wanted something to hold me while I wk from home nxt wk).
But I was able to connect with my favorite, amazing, sexy, senual, most erotic, best love making, #1 rated sex, best pussy, dark hair eastend vanilla earlier this week. Damn. She is soo soo good, I hate to tell who.
Glad I'm on her regular list.
-
05-22-20 16:16 #15051Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn Damn Damn.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 16:14 #15050Senior Member

Posts: 196Nunu
I was trying to set up lunch today until I gound iut she was at doyble tree off Midlo. I got a good friend who manages there & I'm too well known to venture there. Had to tap out.
Originally Posted by CaseyJones
[View Original Post]
But, I'm not giving free money.
Tried two other ads, but no replies. Why advertise if your out of business. In my world that's false advertisement.
-
05-22-20 16:07 #15049Senior Member

Posts: 425I don't think her head game is what made her popular, I think its more of the fact that you can do whatever you want to her mouth with no questions asked. And the fact she actually LIKES it.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 15:49 #15048Senior Member

Posts: 100Pixie
Your prolly right, just the same heard sh gave good head but BBW. I'm not into those girls anyway.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 15:47 #15047Senior Member

Posts: 510I stupidly gave fucking NUNU a deposit. Yoy know the rest.
Originally Posted by Grafenberg
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 13:15 #15046Senior Member

Posts: 342Oria
Sure as hell will be giving this one a go soon and will be letting you all know how it goes. Any info on her is appreciated. https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/459710682329.
-
05-22-20 12:55 #15045Senior Member

Posts: 482Jackhammer
Thanks for info Geronimo. Worries me when some guys rave about a girl's' head game without knowing the style. I remember Roxanne was being raved about but her BJ was just jackhammer up and down didn't like it. Some guys that's their thing. For me its slow and smooth. Like head doctor Lola. I've always found it helpful to describe the BJ style when reviewing.
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 10:39 #15044Senior Member

Posts: 630Pixie
I was finally able to meet Pixie this morning. She is cute and as advertised. Nothing new than what's been previously described. Great BBBJ and bent her over as she is built for doggie.
-
05-22-20 09:46 #15043Senior Member

Posts: 335Harlee
She is on vacation and it looks like it could be a long one.
Originally Posted by BlueDrive
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 09:40 #15042Senior Member

Posts: 376Understood
That is usually the case I go in head for stairs or elevator, in this particular case the door was a keyed entry and the manager was literally standing at the door, so there was no way I could avoid him. My guess is they are limiting access due to covid. Had I know that I would have had her met me at a side entryway or something. Hopefully she will be back available again she is a delight to be with.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 09:28 #15041Banned Member

Posts: 443Welcome to the debauchery share line. We appreciate your call out. Enjoy the reports and keep the contributions coming.
Originally Posted by Basement2079
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 09:23 #15040Senior Member

Posts: 78Harlee
Any idea if she's out and seeing friends or on vaca once again. ?









Reply With Quote






