Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 583 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 8733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1923
    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    Which Candice are you asking about? One of Devine Ladies??
    No, I think she's on STG.

  2. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Curious if anyone ever visited Candice before? She sparked my interest and looking for some intel. Please help. Thanks in advance.
    Which Candice are you asking about? One of Devine Ladies??

  3. #1921

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekist  [View Original Post]
    This is what we've been reduce too.

    Happy when we pay some woman $ when there's no open wounds. How pathetic being hobbyist around here is!

    I say that with no disrespect to anyone.

    Not to mention the can of bumble bee tuna between there legs. That's almost an other Pandemic in this region. I really miss my Brazilian mongering.
    Took 2 days to get organized. Pulled up to a house on Edgewood, guy cutting lawn asked me if I was there to see her. Took me around back, opened hatch to basement, said go on down. Should have split then. Didn't, went downstairs into filthy basement.

    Found her asleep on mattress on the floor. After 10 min of awful BBBJ and dry mish, got up and told her I'm out.

    Definitely high, no bathroom. How does she clean up.

  4. #1920

    Candice

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Curious if anyone ever visited Candice before? She sparked my interest and looking for some intel. Please help. Thanks in advance.
    Yes I have seen her twice had great time. She hosts in a upscale condo in Wallingford. Sometimes she does screening but won't if you say your from here. She is a bigger girl but really pretty but if you don't like that you won't like her.

  5. #1919

    Candice

    Hi,

    Curious if anyone ever visited Candice before? She sparked my interest and looking for some intel. Please help. Thanks in advance.

  6. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking203  [View Original Post]
    I kept one of the windows open. This is a screenshot of her pictures (I think they get reduced on upload).
    If she's looking for more friends.

  7. #1917

    So sad

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Daty is always off the menu.

    Only have to be wrong once.
    This is what we've been reduce too.

    Happy when we pay some woman $ when there's no open wounds. How pathetic being hobbyist around here is!

    I say that with no disrespect to anyone.

    Not to mention the can of bumble bee tuna between there legs. That's almost an other Pandemic in this region. I really miss my Brazilian mongering.

  8. #1916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Let us know. I've checked her out before and always wondered what her face looks like. Been looking for a fun pretty dark skinned AA provider. I won't do daty tho LOL. I like my face open sore free!
    Daty is always off the menu.

    Only have to be wrong once.

  9. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekist  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. I'm going to set something up next week. Thanks for getting back.

    Seekist.
    Let us know. I've checked her out before and always wondered what her face looks like. Been looking for a fun pretty dark skinned AA provider. I won't do daty tho LOL. I like my face open sore free!

  10. #1914

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    If its this one then yes seen her about a year ago in Milford she is legit very clean loves DATY gets very wet above average BBBJ cfs afterwards few different positions busted in the bags cleaned up and left was there for a hhr visit if I remember it was 1. 2 but not positive.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/360374112000
    Yes that's her. I'm going to set something up next week. Thanks for getting back.

    Seekist.

  11. #1913

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekist  [View Original Post]
    There's AA gal posting again on STG.

    Was around before the Virus.

    Out of Milford. Only does " Mature White guys ".

    Wanting to know have any of my fellow sportsmen have hit this. I don't mind going in for the team.

    Any intell?

    Thanks.
    If its this one then yes seen her about a year ago in Milford she is legit very clean loves DATY gets very wet above average BBBJ cfs afterwards few different positions busted in the bags cleaned up and left was there for a hhr visit if I remember it was 1. 2 but not positive.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/360374112000

  12. #1912

    Slip & slide in my pussy pie

    There's AA gal posting again on STG.

    Was around before the Virus.

    Out of Milford. Only does " Mature White guys ".

    Wanting to know have any of my fellow sportsmen have hit this. I don't mind going in for the team.

    Any intell?

    Thanks.

  13. #1911

    Tehya

    Quote Originally Posted by Severus  [View Original Post]
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/576993938907

    She used to have a bunch of videos and pics on pornhub, but looks like she took all of those down and moved them to a pay site as listed in her ad. She used to have her own site, www.tehyastreasures.com, where she'd advertise gang bangs / parties for members, but it looks like that site is down, too, unfortunately.

    Incall varies between Niantic, Branford, and Wethersfield, so if her current is not a convenient location, suggest contacting her and asking when she'll be elsewhere.

    She's really sweet and I always had a nice time with her.
    She has an Onlyfans pay site now, she's on this board so maybe she will respond.

  14. #1910

    Tehya

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    Any photos for Teyha?
    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/374205349350

  15. #1909

    Tehya

    Quote Originally Posted by Arkot1337  [View Original Post]
    Any photos for Teyha?
    http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/576993938907

    She used to have a bunch of videos and pics on pornhub, but looks like she took all of those down and moved them to a pay site as listed in her ad. She used to have her own site, www.tehyastreasures.com, where she'd advertise gang bangs / parties for members, but it looks like that site is down, too, unfortunately.

    Incall varies between Niantic, Branford, and Wethersfield, so if her current is not a convenient location, suggest contacting her and asking when she'll be elsewhere.

    She's really sweet and I always had a nice time with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape