Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 864 of 1197 FirstFirst ... 364 764 814 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 914 964 ... LastLast
Results 12,946 to 12,960 of 17953
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5008

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by ConJaliperi  [View Original Post]
    I believe Sabrina had a mixed reputation back in the day but I saw her several times and she was always decent to me. The other girl I think was named Jess or Jessica. Got her as carry out at the now defunct Camelot East- not bad looking and decent in the sack. Would love to see them both if time wasn't too hard on them.
    I'm friends on FB with Sabrina. She got married had a kid and gained quite a few pounds. She's still beautiful though. She's clean and retired as far as I know. I'd love to meet that skinny girl.

  2. #5007

    Angel

    Has anyone had the pleasure of meeting Angel on TRYST.com.

  3. #5006

    Other blasts from the past

    I believe Sabrina had a mixed reputation back in the day but I saw her several times and she was always decent to me. The other girl I think was named Jess or Jessica. Got her as carry out at the now defunct Camelot East- not bad looking and decent in the sack. Would love to see them both if time wasn't too hard on them.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails sabrina.jpg‎   jess?.jpg‎  

  4. #5005

    Oops

    Meant to post these two pics of Harley and Megan Leah.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails harley.jpg‎   megan.jpg‎  

  5. #5004

    Old Days

    Was scanning stg and thinking about good old days. There have always been scams and garbage ads but it seems the ratio of crap to good is way higher than it once was. I can remember having a UTR or two on the side and still find something worth seeing on BP once every few days. Going to post pics of a couple from a few years back and see who remembers them- first up Harley (Quinn) - she became a bit of a flake with a heavy habit, but she started out strong and then there was Megan Leah (Some referred to her as part of the Winchester trilogy of terror- one of the other girls names was Sabrina who had a big tat that said Missunderstood on her entire right thigh).

  6. #5003

    Bad news

    Quote Originally Posted by CrowPleaser  [View Original Post]
    859-xxx-7280.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/lexington...-7280/1/270949

    Much appreciate the feedback!
    I would stay away. She and her sister are frequent visitors to our local Graybar motel. Serous users. One reviewed stated she Cashed and Dashed them. I saw Her sister several years ago. She is smaller and cute. But a clock watcher.

  7. #5002

    Destiny

    Used to cash and dash in Richmond years ago.

    http://lexington.skipthegames.com/fe...t/159698313405

  8. #5001

    Lexington trip

    Senior here, headed towards Lexington for annual golf outing in a few weeks. Looking for some action while passing through. I'm usually game for a decent massage and finish but not seeing ads given everything going on. So does anyone have a provider that could do the same maybe with bigger finish? Greek is a bonus but rare I know. Please PM me details!!

    TIA.

  9. #5000

    Allie or AK

    Quote Originally Posted by BrodyB22  [View Original Post]
    Trying her out. Made me send a Dick pic too? Still no response.
    Tempting because I heard she has a strong oral game and apparently Greek is on the menu. She plays ghost well, I guess.

  10. #4999

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Vetlot27  [View Original Post]
    She's been reviewed a time or two. Goes by Allie or AK. I had her all set up for an outcall a week or so ago, she texted 3 or 4 different times saying 20 minutes away, then 10 minutes away. Etc, then no showed and ghosted. Made me send a dick pic, which I thought was odd, but whatever. Hope you have more luck than I did. Happy hunting.
    Trying her out. Made me send a Dick pic too? Still no response.

  11. #4998

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    Nope not a sting I saw her once, not my cup of tea but as real and as reliable as anyone out there. This whole sting or working with the cops thing seems like an urban legend to me.
    She is very much for real but her photos are very dated.

  12. #4997

    Sting

    Nope not a sting I saw her once, not my cup of tea but as real and as reliable as anyone out there. This whole sting or working with the cops thing seems like an urban legend to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    For some reason this feels like a sting https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/532209108261.

  13. #4996

    4 Tiffany's

    Quote Originally Posted by StarChaser  [View Original Post]
    Check stg I'm not going to do your scrolling for you. LOL she is there every day if not check back the last couple days.
    Oh, yeah. Thanks you have been a really big help. Now which of the 4 Tiffany's is she?

    StarLord, it is really not that hard to post a link. But, to save time for the other patrons it is nice to have a link that you can refer to or at least the website. There are numerous websites to find these gals other than STG. Backpage, E M, Tryst, Adult Finder, Seeking Arrangement, Craigslist. . . Should I continue?

    All you have to do is cut and paste. Just so you know-there are 3 Tiffany's on STG. There is a Tiffany E M. Of the 3 on STG. One is AA, one is a blond and a skinny spinner type.

    Here you go:

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...t/154879887508

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...w/587063639111

    https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/812852578125

    Really not that hard.

  14. #4995

    No sting

    Quote Originally Posted by Cav1973  [View Original Post]
    For some reason this feels like a sting https://lexington.skipthegames.com/f...n/532209108261.
    She's a very good friend of mine she's legit and will do you right.

  15. #4994

    Barbie

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesRoberts  [View Original Post]
    It's hard to believe they're the same girl! Also a previous review said everything was covered with STG Barbie, I guess it could be a YMMV thing.
    You never see her face in the Barbie pics and they are all enhanced.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape