Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,101 to 14,115 of 26928
-
05-22-20 01:47 #12828Regular Member

Posts: 6Adrienne Bancroft
https://tryst.link/escort/adrienne-bancroft
Does anyone have information about her? Also said she is an adult film star does anyone know her name for that?
-
05-21-20 23:16 #12827Regular Member

Posts: 20New girl
So a provider I've been seeing for a while told me her friend is new to the game and to give her a try so I took the leap and she was young and very energetic great personality very attentive and easy to instruct.
Face 7/10.
Body 8/10.
Energy 10/10.
The act: 8. 5/10.
She gave me her Snapchat. It's Alejandra_o2281.
-
05-21-20 22:10 #12826Senior Member

Posts: 118Miss Florida
If you partake, Please let us know. That's right up the ol alley of mine!
Originally Posted by OngBak15
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 21:12 #12825Banned Member

Posts: 586Anyone hear about the escort that's been in.
Derrfield at the RR Inn the last few months? I saw her a week ago. 32, blonde, little chubby with am ample bust. We had a good time and gave me a decent deal for 20 minutes. Texted her recently and she seemed distant. Is there something I should be aware of?
Last 4 are 8658.
-
05-21-20 20:20 #12824Senior Member

Posts: 224With the European travel ban and the latest news about the NG girls, they probably will no be back for a while. They both also work in Australia and England so them be back in Chicago would probably be in the distant future.
Originally Posted by BruceWayne01
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 17:55 #12823Regular Member

Posts: 18Any news?
Had mixed reviews any news on her? https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...180/7739173314.
-
05-21-20 15:44 #12822Banned Member

Posts: 195Has anyone partaken yet
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/destiny/29681436
I will be trying to see her within a few days. I know she is from Florida but that board is to deep for me to look for reviews. Has anyone seen her so far?
-
05-21-20 13:25 #12821Senior Member

Posts: 127Saw her in winter 2019
She's real and pics were accurate. I can't remember her rates and I'm sure they've changed anyway. She's hot, but was mechanical to me and we didn't have much chemistry. I've considered seeing her again, but haven't yet. Everything was covered and I remember her specifically saying she gets pissed at anyone asking for anything uncovered.
Originally Posted by Balkan75
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 09:58 #12820Senior Member

Posts: 194Lara & Ola
Anyone have info on this duo by any chance I know the recent news about ng and last I heard they were going to be back in the April / May. But I am not sure anymore if ever they will return, with the recent events. Thought I read sometime about them going indi not sure how true that info was sure do miss them right about now if anyone has update please pm or post thanks.
-
05-20-20 23:16 #12819Senior Member

Posts: 49Yes, she's the one I'm talking about.
Originally Posted by GaryMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 22:52 #12818Senior Member

Posts: 58She might have raised her rates due to covid. Last I saw her was October and she was $260/ hr +$40 for msog. Now she's listed as $300/60 and no mention of msog. In any case, I agree with Just and had a great time. May still revisit despite the higher rate.
Originally Posted by JustAsian
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 22:38 #12817Senior Member

Posts: 108Bunny Ghost
That's too bad. I've seen her several times and she's never ghosted or played games before. She is hot as hell, but just empty on the inside and completely cold soul. Her looks always made up for it though. Hope she gets her act together.
Originally Posted by Insidioso
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 18:27 #12816Senior Member

Posts: 50Logan square
Does anyone met Caitlynn last 4 digits are 8328?
-
05-20-20 17:56 #12815Senior Member

Posts: 50Caitlynn
Does anyone have experience this girl? Please let me know https://adultsearch.com/illinois/chi...scorts/1206655.
-
05-20-20 17:45 #12814Senior Member

Posts: 55Same girl
Same girl, but she must've changed her number. Might be a good idea to request a verification pic. Let us know how it goes.
Originally Posted by YDiner14
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




