Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 455 of 583 FirstFirst ... 355 405 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 505 555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 8737
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1927

    Deb

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, gents.

    Anyone have experience with mature Fairfield provider named Deb? Search of this forum netted nothing.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...s/125906009238
    I've been with Deb a few times. Very good provider, Doesn't shut the fuck up. Good BBJCIM, If you get her warmed up she'll go BBFS, not my thing. Face has been around the block. She has a few cats in the room if that bothers you. She is worth the visit.

  2. #1926

    Deborah

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, gents.

    Anyone have experience with mature Fairfield provider named Deb? Search of this forum netted nothing.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...s/125906009238
    She's been reviewed plenty of times. I think the search function does not work for 3 characters. Look around in the area of 1848 there is a recent discussion about her.

  3. #1925
    Senior Member


    Posts: 830

    Any info on mature named Deb?

    Good afternoon, gents.

    Anyone have experience with mature Fairfield provider named Deb? Search of this forum netted nothing.

    http://danbury.skipthegames.com/fema...s/125906009238

  4. #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    Which Candice are you asking about? One of Devine Ladies??
    Probably this one.

    https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...i/504463231559

  5. #1923
    Quote Originally Posted by Okimhern  [View Original Post]
    Which Candice are you asking about? One of Devine Ladies??
    No, I think she's on STG.

  6. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Curious if anyone ever visited Candice before? She sparked my interest and looking for some intel. Please help. Thanks in advance.
    Which Candice are you asking about? One of Devine Ladies??

  7. #1921

    Julie

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekist  [View Original Post]
    This is what we've been reduce too.

    Happy when we pay some woman $ when there's no open wounds. How pathetic being hobbyist around here is!

    I say that with no disrespect to anyone.

    Not to mention the can of bumble bee tuna between there legs. That's almost an other Pandemic in this region. I really miss my Brazilian mongering.
    Took 2 days to get organized. Pulled up to a house on Edgewood, guy cutting lawn asked me if I was there to see her. Took me around back, opened hatch to basement, said go on down. Should have split then. Didn't, went downstairs into filthy basement.

    Found her asleep on mattress on the floor. After 10 min of awful BBBJ and dry mish, got up and told her I'm out.

    Definitely high, no bathroom. How does she clean up.

  8. #1920

    Candice

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangGuy  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

    Curious if anyone ever visited Candice before? She sparked my interest and looking for some intel. Please help. Thanks in advance.
    Yes I have seen her twice had great time. She hosts in a upscale condo in Wallingford. Sometimes she does screening but won't if you say your from here. She is a bigger girl but really pretty but if you don't like that you won't like her.

  9. #1919

    Candice

    Hi,

    Curious if anyone ever visited Candice before? She sparked my interest and looking for some intel. Please help. Thanks in advance.

  10. #1918
    Quote Originally Posted by Looking203  [View Original Post]
    I kept one of the windows open. This is a screenshot of her pictures (I think they get reduced on upload).
    If she's looking for more friends.

  11. #1917

    So sad

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ985  [View Original Post]
    Daty is always off the menu.

    Only have to be wrong once.
    This is what we've been reduce too.

    Happy when we pay some woman $ when there's no open wounds. How pathetic being hobbyist around here is!

    I say that with no disrespect to anyone.

    Not to mention the can of bumble bee tuna between there legs. That's almost an other Pandemic in this region. I really miss my Brazilian mongering.

  12. #1916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 487

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by MadPlaid  [View Original Post]
    Let us know. I've checked her out before and always wondered what her face looks like. Been looking for a fun pretty dark skinned AA provider. I won't do daty tho LOL. I like my face open sore free!
    Daty is always off the menu.

    Only have to be wrong once.

  13. #1915
    Quote Originally Posted by Seekist  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's her. I'm going to set something up next week. Thanks for getting back.

    Seekist.
    Let us know. I've checked her out before and always wondered what her face looks like. Been looking for a fun pretty dark skinned AA provider. I won't do daty tho LOL. I like my face open sore free!

  14. #1914

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by CTMonger333  [View Original Post]
    If its this one then yes seen her about a year ago in Milford she is legit very clean loves DATY gets very wet above average BBBJ cfs afterwards few different positions busted in the bags cleaned up and left was there for a hhr visit if I remember it was 1. 2 but not positive.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/360374112000
    Yes that's her. I'm going to set something up next week. Thanks for getting back.

    Seekist.

  15. #1913

    This one?

    Quote Originally Posted by Seekist  [View Original Post]
    There's AA gal posting again on STG.

    Was around before the Virus.

    Out of Milford. Only does " Mature White guys ".

    Wanting to know have any of my fellow sportsmen have hit this. I don't mind going in for the team.

    Any intell?

    Thanks.
    If its this one then yes seen her about a year ago in Milford she is legit very clean loves DATY gets very wet above average BBBJ cfs afterwards few different positions busted in the bags cleaned up and left was there for a hhr visit if I remember it was 1. 2 but not positive.

    http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...y/360374112000

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape