Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 189 of 272 FirstFirst ... 89 139 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 4072
What Are You Waiting For?
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #1252
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungerDude760  [View Original Post]
    I know this is a long shot but dose anyone want to help me become a full member?.
    Buy a gift card for $25.

  2. #1251
    I know this is a long shot but dose anyone want to help me become a full member?.

  3. #1250

    Jennys juicy

    Has anyone seen Jenny since her return? How is she looking?

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/jennys_juicy

  4. #1249

    Diwata

    Saw diwata a few years ago and man she was alot of fun. Everything was covered back then on the 3 visits I had but she was fun. Haven't seen her sense but am curious if anyone has seen her lately.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/EliteDiwata

  5. #1248
    Quote Originally Posted by LalaMan101  [View Original Post]
    I used to have a stash of all of Busty Holly's pictures from humaniplex. My phone got smashed. I was wondering if anyone had her album in their possession?
    Busty Holly oh I miss her. Too bad she retired.

  6. #1247

    Busty Holly Pics

    Yeah I have screen shots of her profile, ratings, and ads, and saved all the pictures and albums. But enough about me. Tell us more about your smashed phone.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by LalaMan101  [View Original Post]
    I used to have a stash of all of Busty Holly's pictures from humaniplex. My phone got smashed. I was wondering if anyone had her album in their possession?

  7. #1246

    Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by LalaMan101  [View Original Post]
    I used to have a stash of all of Busty Holly's pictures from humaniplex. My phone got smashed. I was wondering if anyone had her album in their possession?
    That is funny. Hopefully you got to see her in person when she was active, and are not just jerkin it to her photos.

  8. #1245

    Busty Holly

    I used to have a stash of all of Busty Holly's pictures from humaniplex. My phone got smashed. I was wondering if anyone had her album in their possession?

  9. #1244
    Quote Originally Posted by JitMarc  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4113

    But I guess if you have anything else, its fine haha.
    You must realize many of these girls aren't smart.

  10. #1243

    Only if you are Covid-free

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/4113

    But I guess if you have anything else, its fine haha.

  11. #1242
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Never been to Chula Vista, and I avoid massage AMP-type places like the CoVid, so I can't tell you if the girl who rubbed you was MS95. A handjob is about the worst use of my time and money, as nobody can jack me off better than my right hand. If I'm going to see a girl, it will be for an anatomical body part that God didn't give me. Here are pictures of MariannaSantos95 and Maddison98. Fucked them both. So you tell me if this was the Rebecca you saw.

    Steak.
    Have you seen Rebecca? She's been on my radar and been wanting to pull the trigger on a session.

  12. #1241
    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Never been to Chula Vista, and I avoid massage AMP-type places like the CoVid, so I can't tell you if the girl who rubbed you was MS95. A handjob is about the worst use of my time and money, as nobody can jack me off better than my right hand. If I'm going to see a girl, it will be for an anatomical body part that God didn't give me. Here are pictures of MariannaSantos95 and Maddison98. Fucked them both. So you tell me if this was the Rebecca you saw.

    Steak.
    Neither of those is Rebecca.

  13. #1240

    Amazing

    Those two are amazing. Good for you!!

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    Never been to Chula Vista, and I avoid massage AMP-type places like the CoVid, so I can't tell you if the girl who rubbed you was MS95. A handjob is about the worst use of my time and money, as nobody can jack me off better than my right hand. If I'm going to see a girl, it will be for an anatomical body part that God didn't give me. Here are pictures of MariannaSantos95 and Maddison98. Fucked them both. So you tell me if this was the Rebecca you saw.

    Steak.

  14. #1239

    MariannaSantos looks like Rebecca

    Never been to Chula Vista, and I avoid massage AMP-type places like the CoVid, so I can't tell you if the girl who rubbed you was MS95. A handjob is about the worst use of my time and money, as nobody can jack me off better than my right hand. If I'm going to see a girl, it will be for an anatomical body part that God didn't give me. Here are pictures of MariannaSantos95 and Maddison98. Fucked them both. So you tell me if this was the Rebecca you saw.

    Steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinsAndieg  [View Original Post]
    Have you visited Rebecca down in Chula Vista for a massage? She looks a lot like mariannasantos. I'm wondering if it's the same girl.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Marianna and Maddison.jpg‎   Marianna and Maddison 2.jpg‎  

  15. #1238

    MariannaSantos looks like Rebecca

    Quote Originally Posted by SteakTartare  [View Original Post]
    I have had nothing but excellent service and experience with this crew. The booker is very good at rating you back. As long as you are polite and treat her girls with respect, you will have a great session. And I agree, with you. I speak Spanish so I am able to tell these girls how I like my dick sucked, when to switch positions, how they want me to lick their kitty, etc. Their English is limited at best. Out of this group, the hottest were definitely Camila and Giovana, both retired. The most banging body was MariannaSantos with her perfect implants and 20 inch waist. The most petite is Liinda. The most passionate lover was EmmaFlores. I mean she is really a good actress or she had more fun than I did, and I like to maximize my own pleasure during my sessions ha ha ha.

    They definitely recycle their girls and also frequently host in OC and LA, but I fucked most of these girls in SD:
    Have you visited Rebecca down in Chula Vista for a massage? She looks a lot like mariannasantos. I'm wondering if it's the same girl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape