Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 756 of 976 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 806 856 ... LastLast
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 14636
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3311

    Wyp

    Any info ?

    https://dwytm1vo3v31f.cloudfront.net...rlkT24E6Mb.jpg
    https://dwytm1vo3v31f.cloudfront.net/prod/images/820px/PT2ocxnSVACUZibQ.jpg
    https://dwytm1vo3v31f.cloudfront.net/prod/images/resized/kNrnLrfKOQxWwHNi.jpg
    https://dwytm1vo3v31f.cloudfront.net/prod/images/820px/AwTyirdjHuWS0m7G.jpg

    With all this drama going on on STG, seeking for alternative sources.

  2. #3310
    Quote Originally Posted by Maninpc  [View Original Post]
    Tried doing a search but nothing on this Mia. She's been posting a while. Looks more like a SW to me. Nothing in that category came up in my searches. Any tips? https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/454813404485.
    There's plenty on her here. She's actually pretty good at getting you off with a full menu. Have fun and report back.

  3. #3309
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip1954WV  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this Eros gal?
    I am not sure she is a gal. From the pics.

  4. #3308
    Quote Originally Posted by Maninpc  [View Original Post]
    Tried doing a search but nothing on this Mia. She's been posting a while. Looks more like a SW to me. Nothing in that category came up in my searches. Any tips? https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/454813404485.
    Post #3278 by Moby.

  5. #3307

    Mia?? Becky? Fuck I don't know

    Tried doing a search but nothing on this Mia. She's been posting a while. Looks more like a SW to me. Nothing in that category came up in my searches. Any tips? https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...r/454813404485.

  6. #3306
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomgb  [View Original Post]
    I know you're probably not a doctor but WTF are all the bruises on her thighs? She's gained about 20 lbs in captivity and gotten some cellulite. She is a super nice girl but tits aren't that big considering how much weight she's put on.
    LOL, no, not a doctor, and I did notice some discoloration, but she spent most of her time on her knees between my legs so I didn't see much. Someone else chimed in earlier that I overpaid, which I acknowledged in my post. I wanted what I wanted that night which was just to have a no-drama low maintenance gig and she gave me exactly what I expected, no more no less. And I was willing to pay a little extra for a good friendly professional job which I got that night. .

  7. #3305

    Holy gps!

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyalRey  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5439.htm?cat=1

    Any new or Intel on her??looks for enticing and just wants to know if there was anyone with stories?
    If you want to pay to play, go for it. 99% of American red blooded ***** dogs say NO!

  8. #3304

    Lisy

    I've been admiring Lisy -pronounced LEE-SEE- for a while now and finally decided to take the plunge. Pictures may not be exactly her or they may be older but they are a good representation of the person who greeted me in her private apartment in Golden Gate, Naples. She spoke excellent English and was very willing to please and take direction. Her ad was very accurate on what you can expect. Taller blonde Cuban, full GFE, 160/200 -go for the hour. I had a very nice time and you will too.

    Lisy - 786xxxx013 https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1846276.

  9. #3303

    Here's something

    Has a review on e Babylon.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...463/7028463727
    Charged one guy 150 hhr incall and this one other guy, 200 hhr for Outcall while trying to upsell gfe for 600 and it seems like she wanted 1K for greek... that ass must be lined with gold flakes, lol. It does look like everyone that saw her was happy to see she wasn’t bait and switch. It’s the upselling that seems to be her issue... damn Vegas girls... but she is one fine Looking woman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 64816524-4C49-4FE2-924C-1F8BF60FC578.jpg‎   AA68F2F2-ABCF-4CF9-A757-FACD2BD1E106.jpg‎   A8A5422E-E20C-4981-B5CA-6F18FFC8391F.jpg‎   F434C092-ABA2-40AD-BD58-E9AF24F267F5.jpg‎   E070289C-BC0E-4C84-A115-10F1FA8A00EC.jpg‎  


  10. #3302

    Any thing in her

    https://www.eros.com/florida/naples/...5439.htm?cat=1

    Any new or Intel on her??looks for enticing and just wants to know if there was anyone with stories?

  11. #3301
    She's real, a sweetheart and good vibes. Treat her well. If her cute little dogs don't bark at you she'll trust you. Good CBJ and a tight CFS that will make you finish too quickly if you're not careful LOL.

  12. #3300

  13. #3299
    Quote Originally Posted by ReallyNone  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1639062

    After some positive reviews and comments from members here (tahx for the help), I decided to take the plunge. Easy coms, english is OK. Easy directions to her incall location in east naples. Her incall is in an decent apartment complex. Easy to park and the apartment door half open. When I get in the condo, I was happily surprised to see Rebeca matching her pics almost to a T. Tall and curvy like a blonde amazon, easy to talk and all. Sat in the living room, light music (think its a latino thing and I love it) chat a bit, took care of biz 150/ hh. She asked me to leave the donation on the kitchen counter top which I did. Then I proceed to the bathroom to refresh and straight to her bedroom. Clean, nice an cozy and the fun began. Russian between her wonderful full naturals for a while, then CBJ then CG where I was admiring her beautiful derriere, RCG and again CBJ, then I couldn't hold it anymore, I asked for mish and unloaded in the cover. All in all good experience and I recommend and will repeat. Price is a bit steep but I have the impression that its lower for regulars. She's very talkative and she was talking dirty all the time which I like. Play nice with her guys.

    P.S. She casually mentioned that she has a gf living in the same apartment but didn't push for that. It maybe on the table though.

    RN out.
    I saw that ad a while ago but the 5'9" 180 lbs made me think that's a man baby.

    Glad you had a good time.

  14. #3298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 412
    Quote Originally Posted by LoinRanger  [View Original Post]
    Big head is telling me it's a trap or scam of some sort, but she's given a quote so far (bet there's upcharges for that full menu) of 150 hhr and 250 hr. Can't lie. I'm tempted despite all the red flags. Anyone have anything on her?

    https://fort-myers.skipthegames.com/...f/532493836707
    I avoid ads with obviously fake pictures. Just google image search it to where it was stolen off reddit (where it may also have been stolen to be there). I avoid ads which don't list a location. An actual location, not my bedroom, local, USA, etc. LOL but we're all rooting for you so good luck.

  15. #3297

    Rebeca East Naples

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/napl...scorts/1639062

    After some positive reviews and comments from members here (tahx for the help), I decided to take the plunge. Easy coms, english is OK. Easy directions to her incall location in east naples. Her incall is in an decent apartment complex. Easy to park and the apartment door half open. When I get in the condo, I was happily surprised to see Rebeca matching her pics almost to a T. Tall and curvy like a blonde amazon, easy to talk and all. Sat in the living room, light music (think its a latino thing and I love it) chat a bit, took care of biz 150/ hh. She asked me to leave the donation on the kitchen counter top which I did. Then I proceed to the bathroom to refresh and straight to her bedroom. Clean, nice an cozy and the fun began. Russian between her wonderful full naturals for a while, then CBJ then CG where I was admiring her beautiful derriere, RCG and again CBJ, then I couldn't hold it anymore, I asked for mish and unloaded in the cover. All in all good experience and I recommend and will repeat. Price is a bit steep but I have the impression that its lower for regulars. She's very talkative and she was talking dirty all the time which I like. Play nice with her guys.

    P.S. She casually mentioned that she has a gf living in the same apartment but didn't push for that. It maybe on the table though.

    RN out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape