Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,326 to 20,340 of 37379
-
05-22-20 09:46 #17054Banned Member

Posts: 233Faith
Top and brassiere come completely off. Slides her pants down to just below her butt. Panties stay on. She will finish you off with her hand. When scheduling, I asked for nuru or body slide but she would not accommodate.
Originally Posted by XMailMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 09:37 #17053Senior Member

Posts: 101Downriver Nuru
[QUOTE=Drummr;4797012]Where is the downriver nuru? Are they open[/QUOTEhttps://detroit.rubratings.com/142769
-
05-22-20 09:01 #17052Senior Member

Posts: 388Yes please
I'll also take the contact info!
Originally Posted by Kinger19
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 08:23 #17051Senior Member

Posts: 114Dang
Contact info?!
Originally Posted by IamMax007
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-20 06:15 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 82Faith
How does she finish off the client? Does she wear clothes during massage or naked??
Originally Posted by TullyBlanchard
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 23:58 #17049Senior Member

Posts: 95Where is the downriver nuru? Are they open?
Originally Posted by DetroitWill
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 23:53 #17048Senior Member

Posts: 95Where is the Warren location?
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 23:52 #17047Senior Member

Posts: 95Open AMP
Any AMPs still open? Looking for for this weekend.
-
05-21-20 23:20 #17046Senior Member

Posts: 157Diamond Spa
Any Intel on this place? If not I'll toft on a later date to report back.
https://diamondspa48038.wixsite.com/home
-
05-21-20 23:00 #17045Senior Member

Posts: 67AMP's won't be opening next week unfortunately. Not on the cards yet, if salons aren't opening AMP's won't be, trust me.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 19:42 #17044Regular Member

Posts: 17Warren? Southfield?
Which warren and south field location? PM is fine. Thanks!
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 18:52 #17043Senior Member

Posts: 64Warren?
Which Warren location?
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 12:36 #17042Banned Member

Posts: 298The Secret knock
I've been getting my AMP experience non stop. Tiff has been doing appointments only I've been seeing her for awhile. Just weird now though because she wears that dam face shield. Expect to pay $$.
But I've been to south field and to warren about every other week. Can dam near name your price at this point. I've had zero interruptions with them and no rush I just call park in a different lot and they open the back door this covid stuff has been a blessing in disguise which is about to change Unfortunately when AMP's officially open next week.
-
05-21-20 11:12 #17041Senior Member

Posts: 347Earthtone
Are you talking about Earthtone downriver?
Originally Posted by OldManToday
[View Original Post]
I don't remember their names from there except for one older gal who had extraordinary kegel control. Her name was Cindy but she's been gone for a few years. I don't visit there very often but when I do I always ask about her and Mama just laughs.
-
05-21-20 11:07 #17040Regular Member

Posts: 6Any one know this girl
No idea how old this video might be but it is an east side girl for sure.
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.p...h5e264b574fee1#1.











Reply With Quote





