Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 739 of 978 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 789 839 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 14666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3596
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/50159137/

    She also goes by Courtney and is a real Deal.
    I saw what you did there.

  2. #3595

    Young hot one mainly cardates?

    There was a Young hot one who mainly did cardates & was higher than average rates. I believe she was in NE St Pete. She was swf 18-20 why / o w black? Hair not real long. She had great reviews. I tried searching, but have no idea her name. Anyone have current info?

    Thanks,

    Nrb man.

  3. #3594

    Tit for Tat

    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTitLover  [View Original Post]
    Put donation in envelope on table. Envelope remained there. This was her room, supposedly. Just before we were starting she got a text. Guy outside with "some candy" she needed. Thought this was ok, as this was her room and she had to come back. She left a little too quickly and I noticed envelope was still there. She never came back. Checked envelope. Half was missing and I never saw her take it
    You should have taken something of hers. Breaking something in the room might not work cause some pour sucker may have the room in their name and then they have to pay.

  4. #3593

    Little sexy me

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    Who is she. I can't find a listing anywhere for her. She looks like old fun. Digits?

    Thanks.
    See comments below with links. Or simply google lilsexyme. She's the only one who pops up.

  5. #3592
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTitLover  [View Original Post]
    She's here until tomorrow night only I think. This ass and this body and this talent doesn't come along often.
    Who is she. I can't find a listing anywhere for her. She looks like old fun. Digits?

    Thanks.

  6. #3591
    Communication was great. Drove to her house. She wasn't the woman in the pics by a long shot!! I wound up leaving with no service. Wasn't my type.

    Much older then the pics.

  7. #3590
    Quote Originally Posted by Elusivepirate  [View Original Post]
    Under The Radar.
    Huh.

    And I learned something today.

    Thanks!

  8. #3589
    Yes, it was in the last 4-6 weeks that she was reviewed. She is much older than the pics. I can't remember what was said about the service. It may have been ok.

  9. #3588

    Utr?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoHopeForMe  [View Original Post]
    I checked abbreviations section and search doesn't appear to work, what's UTR?
    Under The Radar.

  10. #3587

    Anyone has experience with this one?


  11. #3586
    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Big boobed dirty blonde UTR who enjoys GFE has a new private residence in Mid-Pinellas and is looking for company tomorrow through the end of the week. Her availability should be much better at her new place. PM me for details.
    I checked abbreviations section and search doesn't appear to work, what's UTR?

  12. #3585

    Big boobed dirty blonde UTR who enjoys GFE

    Big boobed dirty blonde UTR who enjoys GFE has a new private residence in Mid-Pinellas and is looking for company tomorrow through the end of the week. Her availability should be much better at her new place. PM me for details.

  13. #3584

    Is this who you you are talking about?

    Quote Originally Posted by FlavorFul1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report. Do you happen to have a link or pic?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/50159137/

    She also goes by Courtney and is a real Deal.

  14. #3583

    Dani link

    Quote Originally Posted by RobinStPete  [View Original Post]
    I walked into the room. This woman is larger than she appears in her pictures. I asked to use her bathroom, and of course her roommate was hiding in the bathroom. No biggie but as I walked by I saw the hideous sores all over her legs. She claims they're from an accident. I don' think so. I left immediately.
    Thanks for the report. Do you happen to have a link or pic?

  15. #3582
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry7  [View Original Post]
    Your post is very vague. WHo is she. Where is her listings. How do we get a hold of her? Thanks.
    LilSexyMe, she's from Ohio. Pictures are from a few years ago. On GFE Monkey if link works?

    https://www.gfemonkey.com/profiles/l...1e5301c58b4567

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape