Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 523 of 694 FirstFirst ... 23 423 473 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 573 623 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,845 of 10406
Come Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #2576
    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. For a while there, she was like the SA welcome wagon for Seattle.
    She still is.

    Anyone can fill her up. She likes it.

  2. #2575

    Want's you to cash app for the hotel room

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7d6c8...d-93da00853281

    Texted back and forth. Big story on how she needs money. But needs you to pay for the room so she doesn't get kicked out. To bad.

    Maybe someone else has luck.

  3. #2574
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    My understanding is that SB's premium by virtue of signing up with a. Edu account.
    I'm not sure if they still are doing that but that's definitely been their past MO. Offer free premium to coeds so there are enough women on the site that the guys will pay for a premium membership.

  4. #2573

    Shocker.

    Quote Originally Posted by AK6571  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/0c5b2...2-eb9494a0b3e1

    Asked for allowance to be given before meeting.
    The profile looks so fake.

  5. #2572

    Edu accounts

    My understanding is that SB's premium by virtue of signing up with a. Edu account.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    If they are premium, I'd rather not deal with them. If they have to pay $20 a month so that they get more attention, then they probably aren't worth it.

  6. #2571

    Scammer alert

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0c5b2...2-eb9494a0b3e1

    Asked for allowance to be given before meeting.

  7. #2570
    Quote Originally Posted by Toomgis  [View Original Post]
    I had always suspected that Premium Sugar Baby accounts on SA had more scammers than non-premium so I did a little research. Premium Sugars can "hide your last login country, and login date. You can pick and choose where and how you display yourself. " So they can be in Moscow and pretend that they are a pretty Bellevue coed. I also think that one picture profiles are more likely to be scammers too. Especially if only a partial pic of their face is used.
    If they are premium, I'd rather not deal with them. If they have to pay $20 a month so that they get more attention, then they probably aren't worth it.

  8. #2569

    SA Premium Accounts

    I had always suspected that Premium Sugar Baby accounts on SA had more scammers than non-premium so I did a little research. Premium Sugars can "hide your last login country, and login date. You can pick and choose where and how you display yourself. " So they can be in Moscow and pretend that they are a pretty Bellevue coed. I also think that one picture profiles are more likely to be scammers too. Especially if only a partial pic of their face is used.

  9. #2568

    Last known address

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1980  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Emma's SA link or know her profile name?
    The last known handle I have for her on SA was Yourfavoritesub19. No longer active. She may have deactivated it once she went pro.

  10. #2567

    Emma's SA link

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1980  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Emma's SA link or know her profile name?
    I do not anymore. Last year she had 3 or 4 profiles on SA. She is a little clingy and will keep sending you nude pics. I finally blocked all her profiles. Do a search here, she is mentioned all over the place. I think there is also a link to her now posting as a PRO, so she isn't hard to find here.

  11. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1980  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have Emma's SA link or know her profile name?
    She's been off SA for a while I think. She's had several accounts all with "sub" in the username.

  12. #2565

    Emma's SA link

    Does anyone have Emma's SA link or know her profile name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Twister100  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. For a while there, she was like the SA welcome wagon for Seattle.

  13. #2564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 145

    SilButTheyreBig

    Reached out to https://www.seeking.com/member/c7b31...b-64bd87972605 last week, scheduled a meeting for Tuesday. Try to confirm Monday and Tuesday, still no reply. Waste of time.

  14. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.rubratings.com/122542

    Anyone have experience with her? I believe she's been around for a long time; back in the "backpage days" she only posted a picture of the crane silhouette against the sunset. But now she's posting nude pictures of herself as well.

    I would fully expect an unattractive 50+ year old woman, but would also expect she knows her way around. My curiosity is peaked about her menu (especially that the ad only states $60 with no mention of tip), and was hoping someone else might have already TOFTT.
    Wrong thread. Don't post that thai stuff here.

  15. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    https://seattle.rubratings.com/122542

    Anyone have experience with her? I believe she's been around for a long time; back in the "backpage days" she only posted a picture of the crane silhouette against the sunset. But now she's posting nude pictures of herself as well.

    I would fully expect an unattractive 50+ year old woman, but would also expect she knows her way around. My curiosity is peaked about her menu (especially that the ad only states $60 with no mention of tip), and was hoping someone else might have already TOFTT.
    She looks good, assuming photos are accurate: https://www.yelp.com/biz/thai-thai-style-kirkland (one with the cranes). But what bothers me somewhat is that the ad says "Price: $ 60/45 mins. (For over time charge double)". How much would the overtime need to be for the donation to jump to $120?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape