Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,351 to 22,365 of 37366
-
05-21-20 05:36 #15016Senior Member

Posts: 481I tried to hook up with her as well. Same thing no response, so she must not need the help that bad.
Originally Posted by BillyBreeder
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-20 02:38 #15015Senior Member

Posts: 38Kinky Brunette?
Anyone ever have a successful visit with the Kinky Brunette?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/269570467178
-
05-21-20 01:08 #15014Senior Member

Posts: 108Sky
After texting all morning and about to give up I finally heard back from her. She had moved from Chester to Short Pump. She was in a nice suite that had a living room and that's where we started. After several minutes of sitting on the couch and enjoying her head game we headed to the bedroom. We engaged in 69 for several minutes before she mounted me for CG. I brought my own lube as we had made a deal for some back door action. She lubed me up and climbed aboard but we were having some difficulties so she rolled off and we did anal from the front for a few minutes. We cleaned up and went back to regular sex. Finished the visit with BBBJ and CIM. Overall a great time I will chase her across the city for another date.
-
05-21-20 00:33 #15013Regular Member

Posts: 21Scam
Well that's an obvious scam if I've ever seen one. Especially with pics of that quality.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 22:09 #15012Senior Member

Posts: 1084She's always had a few needing attention. Nothing new. She's still the hot MILF she's been for years.
Originally Posted by RickFlair
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 19:29 #15011Senior Member

Posts: 316Winter rates
She is running a special on her specialty and also on FS.
-
05-20-20 19:07 #15010Senior Member

Posts: 1449Yea little big head was driving.
Originally Posted by MulchMan
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 18:07 #15009Senior Member

Posts: 617A little research might help before you drive off into the wild, wild West. Looks like some Nigerian is using her pictures.
Originally Posted by Jcn1965
[View Original Post]
https://www.facebook.com/adebayo.saheedabiola.1
-
05-20-20 17:47 #15008Regular Member

Posts: 32Winter
Hello seniors,
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
Do you guys have Winter's information or STG? I'm still new to the forum so I don't know a lot of things. I checked STG but I don't know if that's the same Winter or not. Thanks.
-
05-20-20 17:00 #15007Senior Member

Posts: 581Winter
Please send me her number I seemed to have lost it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 16:33 #15006Senior Member

Posts: 316Winter
Wanted us to know she's available all night tonight. Text / call her up. Its a drive to her but.
-
05-20-20 14:49 #15005Senior Member

Posts: 316[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-20-20 14:26 #15004Senior Member

Posts: 1449Set this up
So I tried this dream today. Text was fast and easy and had time and on the way gave me address. Great! Got there and she says ill send you my cashapp send me the money. LOL. I told her no can do and immediately told her I was gone. She texted back a few times then she says take a photo holding your I'd up. What?? Who does that? I just laughed and told her good luck be safe I'll write you good review.
https://callescort.org/804-624-6237
-
05-20-20 13:28 #15003Senior Member

Posts: 389She's missing teeth now?
Originally Posted by Chiatrimmer
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 12:13 #15002Senior Member

Posts: 52Marissa and Emma
The same ad is in Charlottesville!
Originally Posted by OdinsChild
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






