rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15016
    I tried to hook up with her as well. Same thing no response, so she must not need the help that bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBreeder  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate your help. I tried and tried. The texting back and forth with her took about 8 hours and her response was short. I might try again but she blew me off.

  2. #15015

    Kinky Brunette?

    Anyone ever have a successful visit with the Kinky Brunette?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...e/269570467178

  3. #15014

    Sky

    After texting all morning and about to give up I finally heard back from her. She had moved from Chester to Short Pump. She was in a nice suite that had a living room and that's where we started. After several minutes of sitting on the couch and enjoying her head game we headed to the bedroom. We engaged in 69 for several minutes before she mounted me for CG. I brought my own lube as we had made a deal for some back door action. She lubed me up and climbed aboard but we were having some difficulties so she rolled off and we did anal from the front for a few minutes. We cleaned up and went back to regular sex. Finished the visit with BBBJ and CIM. Overall a great time I will chase her across the city for another date.

  4. #15013

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    So I tried this dream today. Text was fast and easy and had time and on the way gave me address. Great! Got there and she says ill send you my cashapp send me the money. LOL. I told her no can do and immediately told her I was gone. She texted back a few times then she says take a photo holding your I'd up. What?? Who does that? I just laughed and told her good luck be safe I'll write you good review.

    https://callescort.org/804-624-6237
    Well that's an obvious scam if I've ever seen one. Especially with pics of that quality.

  5. #15012
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    She's missing teeth now?
    She's always had a few needing attention. Nothing new. She's still the hot MILF she's been for years.

  6. #15011

    Winter rates

    She is running a special on her specialty and also on FS.

  7. #15010
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by MulchMan  [View Original Post]
    A little research might help before you drive off into the wild, wild West. Looks like some Nigerian is using her pictures.[/URL]
    Yea little big head was driving.

  8. #15009
    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    So I tried this dream today. Text was fast and easy and had time and on the way gave me address. Great! Got there and she says ill send you my cashapp send me the money. LOL. I told her no can do and immediately told her I was gone. She texted back a few times then she says take a photo holding your I'd up. What?? Who does that? I just laughed and told her good luck be safe I'll write you good review.

    https://callescort.org/804-624-6237
    A little research might help before you drive off into the wild, wild West. Looks like some Nigerian is using her pictures.


    https://www.facebook.com/adebayo.saheedabiola.1

  9. #15008

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Wanted us to know she's available all night tonight. Text / call her up. Its a drive to her but.
    Hello seniors,

    Do you guys have Winter's information or STG? I'm still new to the forum so I don't know a lot of things. I checked STG but I don't know if that's the same Winter or not. Thanks.

  10. #15007

    Winter

    Quote Originally Posted by OverStreet79  [View Original Post]
    Wanted us to know she's available all night tonight. Text / call her up. Its a drive to her but.
    Please send me her number I seemed to have lost it. Thanks.

  11. #15006

    Winter

    Wanted us to know she's available all night tonight. Text / call her up. Its a drive to her but.

  12. #15005
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  13. #15004
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Set this up

    So I tried this dream today. Text was fast and easy and had time and on the way gave me address. Great! Got there and she says ill send you my cashapp send me the money. LOL. I told her no can do and immediately told her I was gone. She texted back a few times then she says take a photo holding your I'd up. What?? Who does that? I just laughed and told her good luck be safe I'll write you good review.

    https://callescort.org/804-624-6237

  14. #15003
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiatrimmer  [View Original Post]
    I saw Smoke recently. She's very sweet and accommodating. Got me where I wanted to go with no rush. She's a long way from me, so I don't think I'd make the drive again. I can see why she's popular. Too bad about her teeth.
    She's missing teeth now?

  15. #15002

    Marissa and Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsChild  [View Original Post]
    Anyone of you gents seen either of these two?

    http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/106042357875

    The ad could be a scam, but it's iffy.
    The same ad is in Charlottesville!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape