Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,911 to 26,925 of 41302
-
05-20-20 20:37 #14392Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks For The Warning!
I had been thinking about her for the past 2 weeks and was ready to contact her this weekend. BUT not now thanks to your warning! I agree, that was all too weird. Thank you again.
Originally Posted by LongStroke0916
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 20:14 #14391Senior Member

Posts: 125Exotic Queen Jazzmin
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/345215166626
Does anyone recognize her by another name? Nothing comes up under Jazzmin. Based on her posting history which is extensive, she must be changing names.
-
05-20-20 20:10 #14390Regular Member

Posts: 16She has an incall today off Baymeadows.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 18:00 #14389Senior Member

Posts: 351Mandy x3
So, this morning went to get my coffee at McD's at Wal-Mart on Beach and South side and as I leave see the infamous Mandy. Nice looking body. Other than the BB video on Hush site, does anyone have any good reports / stories about her, because all I have ever heard are bad ones.
-
05-20-20 17:09 #14388Senior Member

Posts: 231But she's in Nashville?
Also looks like she's in Nashville, so that doesn't give me much hope in her being legit.
Originally Posted by Scooter6
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 16:39 #14387Senior Member

Posts: 170We need a dozen like Alexis in Jax!
Originally Posted by Travellar
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 16:10 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 266I agree completely
This is exactly how I feel. I understand that to get consistent quality, like any other industry; you have to pay for it. And for the most part that is fine for me. I have yet to pay top dollar rates and be disappointed, I have also never been disappointed with take out from a SC. This doesn't mean a bad experience for top dollar can't happen, but it hasn't for me yet. Everyone has their own standard of what a great experience is though. For me, I don't care how much of a pleaser the girl may be if she is not attractive. But depending on my mood, I may be ok with spending some coinage on a really good looking girl that has less than stellar performance. I am in this more for the hot, young, fit girls than I am for a GFE experience. CBJ is almost always my line though. I just won't knowingly go see a girl if this is the rule.
Originally Posted by RickDugan
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 16:08 #14385Forum Advertiser

Posts: 2[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
05-20-20 15:01 #14384Senior Member

Posts: 909Right!
I gave up on her LOL. She went from wanting 70 to 80 for a car qv. She only does car and outcals, and since I don't do outcall, for that reason I am out. Try different numbers, because I think she blocks quick for no reason, or don't respond to numbers if you say something off. I tried on 5 numbers she only responded to two. So bad coms, but that body so juicy, not nasty fat either, to bad no incall. I didask hm the outcall would be, but if the car qv is 80, and she won't budge, then expect the outcall to be close to double that. So hopefully I can live thru you LOL. Make sure to leave a review LOL.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 14:43 #14383Senior Member

Posts: 347Lainey Love
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/1815321
Saw this girl earlier this week. Comms were spotty at first but they ended up improving. She's a bit paranoid and ask for your picture or video. Room by the airport no DB. She does have marks all over her body possibly a candy thing (didn't see actual candy) and she's about 30 lbs lighter than her pictures suggest (again could be a candy thing). Its a shame, she's actually very cute and friendly but it seems her lifestyle is taking a toll. All covered, performance has average, not bad but nothing to rave about. Don't think I'll repeat. QV was $.
-
05-20-20 13:43 #14382Regular Member

Posts: 16Arabic barbie Be Careful
So yesterday I contacted this one communication was easy and consistent the entire time once I arrive to her hotel on Mustang RD just off JTB and Phillips I texted her to let her know I was there. This is where things became weird so now all of a sudden she goes silent for about 5 minutes while waiting on a reply for her rm number I see a dark haired girl come out of the side door and a skinny little black guy come out the front door their both looking around the parking lot, I assume for me. So after about a min they both walk down to the side door she came out of and disappear. All of a sudden I get a text with the rm number so I walk in the front door go to her floor and as I turn the corner I see the dark haired girl standing in the stair well with her face pressed against the glass looking at me. So I walk right past the rm # I was given as if I belonged there straight to the stair well and as the dark haired girl sees me pass the rm she takes off I open the stair well door and surprise her and the little black guy are together running away. I proceed down the stairs back out to my truck and tell her the situation is way to sketchy and what had happen she says idk what your talking about give me a min I'm headed outside to your truck. So as I'm sitting there just observing she comes through the front door followed by the dark haired girl and black guy. An with in seconds hotel staff, security and officials approach them at this point I decided probably time to pull out and get out of dodge be careful guys you never know https://skipthegames.com/img/007/NTA...YyNWNmODEw.jpg.
-
05-20-20 12:51 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 450Seems to be harmless but could have been worse and good thing you got the hell out of there!
Originally Posted by JaxSouthside
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 12:25 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 554
-
05-20-20 12:23 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 554What an ASS!
This girl has a freaking amazing ASS! I've tried her 2 xs already and no response. Anyone have any Intel on her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/other/ms-kittty/586840296228
-
05-20-20 12:22 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 554Ok. And? Did you leave? What was she like? Little more details please.
Originally Posted by JaxSouthside
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





