Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,926 to 26,940 of 41291
-
05-19-20 07:48 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 805But nice nips
But those nips look yummy and she looks pretty cute if pics are accurate.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
Price point isn't horrible if service is on par with cost. But that's always the big risk.
I'd need respected intel that she's worth it to pull the trigger.
The one pic in her ad shows nips either pre or post piercing. So may or may not be red flag that she's using old pics? Idk.
-
05-19-20 01:35 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 419Arya Taylor
Must have scared her away. Can't find her.
Originally Posted by PvbGator20
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 23:42 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 708I do not know if she is going by a different name, but that is Jayla. Known her for years and recently left a review after visiting her off this add about a month ago. I left a warmning to avoid. She tried the door knock thing with me, I saw the young man before entering the trash hotel and her friend went out to call him off. We continued but she offered me money back.
Originally Posted by JimmyDeen
[View Original Post]
Please avoid!
-
05-18-20 22:20 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 394For Sure
If I knew she was real then I would be on the phone right now. Well worth the dollars.
Originally Posted by HilliardSucks
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 21:35 #14362Senior Member

Posts: 314Westside off 103rd area.
Originally Posted by LarryTaz
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 20:59 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 204Catch 22
You get what you're willing to pay for. Many wish that the real STG girls looked more like the fake ads, but they're not willing to pay the freight for truly hot ass. Indeed one guy on here was just posting shit about a girl having GPS because she wanted $300 - this girl looked hot as fuck. So the high end talent goes elsewhere and the street walkers post on STG. Now I'm not sure that $300 was the right number, but a hot as fuck 21 year old girl should command a lot more than the 60-80 QV that seems to be the outer limit for some guys on here.
Originally Posted by Anonymous123
[View Original Post]
Truth be told, I won't stick my dick into 97% of the girls that post on STG, so I end up biding my time until I find a diamond in the ruff. I normally do strip club takeout for my fun because I can hand pick a hottie, but that's obviously not an option now. Of course taking a girl out from a club is also more expensive than many of the broken down drug addled hags posting on STG, but very much worth it IMHO. I'd rather get half the nuts but 3 times the quality, but to each his own.
-
05-18-20 20:16 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 200I miss her a lot too!! Would someone send me her real name I always wanted to pay my respects. I saw her 2 weeks before she died and it was our best visit of many.
Originally Posted by BobbSledd
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 19:07 #14359Senior Member

Posts: 123She's way cute tho. Prices are fuckin outrageous otherwise I'd hit her up.
Originally Posted by DrewPark
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 16:27 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 122Looks overdone
She claims on her ad to be 23. That snatch looks like it belongs to a much older woman. Just that pic alone would keep me away.
Originally Posted by BG622
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 15:50 #14357Senior Member

Posts: 2334Cue the Exorcist music
-
05-18-20 15:31 #14356Senior Member

Posts: 690100% Fake Ads
I went though the ads, every one was fake for Jax. Then tried Orlando and Tampa and got many of the same ads in those locations. Clearly fake ads!
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
We mongers get enough fakes at STG, we don't have to look for more fakes.
-
05-18-20 15:23 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 554Her snatch looks like the face of the brain bug from Starship Troopers.
Originally Posted by BG622
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 15:17 #14354Senior Member

Posts: 554New Backpage?
Is this new? Or has anyone tried it before?
7backpage.com
I checked it out and only saw, what I assume are fake ads. But Idk if that's because it's a new page, or just a trap page.
-
05-18-20 14:05 #14353Senior Member

Posts: 199Hooterville
Where exactly is Hooterville in Jax? I don't know Jax we'll, am going interested in knowing what streets and intersection where swans hang out! Am tired of all the swans with a smart phone and GPS on STG! Might as well hunt swans!
-
05-18-20 13:29 #14352Regular Member

Posts: 18Well does she do mommy daughter doubles? Imma check that off my list haha.
Originally Posted by BG622
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






