Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,366 to 22,380 of 37366
-
05-20-20 10:38 #15001Regular Member

Posts: 24Beckie
She was my go to also. She had even come to my house. It sucks to hear she is in that situation. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. It just not like it used be.
Originally Posted by JustForKicks
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 08:56 #15000Regular Member

Posts: 24Pinkie / beckie
That's sucks. I'm striking out all around.
-
05-20-20 06:34 #14999Senior Member

Posts: 84I appreciate your help. I tried and tried. The texting back and forth with her took about 8 hours and her response was short. I might try again but she blew me off.
Originally Posted by Hope1945
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 05:41 #14998Senior Member

Posts: 481Re: beckie
I saw Beckie about a month or two ago she was my go to back in the day and she was clean and had a great time. I reached out last Sunday and she was in Dire need, gave me a good quote and off I went to the motel off the "interstate" She gave me the room number and as I drove in her door was open with a car parked in it and a small spinner standing outside. I parked around the other side walked to her room and some dude was in there pacing back and forth, Beckie was sitting on.
The dresser looking rough and the spinner outside never even looked up from her phone. I passed the room unnoticed went back to my car and left. Two minutes later she said I'm leaving the hotel, and that was the last I heard of her. It's a shame because our first visit went really well, but it seems the monkey jumped on her back again.
Originally Posted by VaKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-20 02:43 #14997Senior Member

Posts: 221Smoke
I saw Smoke recently. She's very sweet and accommodating. Got me where I wanted to go with no rush. She's a long way from me, so I don't think I'd make the drive again. I can see why she's popular. Too bad about her teeth.
-
05-19-20 23:27 #14996Senior Member

Posts: 70Marissa / Emma
Anyone of you gents seen either of these two?
http://richmond.skipthegames.com/fem...a/106042357875
The ad could be a scam, but it's iffy.
-
05-19-20 20:06 #14995Senior Member

Posts: 736Crystal
I did some research and her number shoes older ad with other hoe on the pics.
https://escortfish.ch/ad/view/yumpre...ddess/29288699
Originally Posted by Cjdftn
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 18:38 #14994Senior Member

Posts: 1333Meet
TheMarto, have you actually met Nunu or her roomie in person? You keep posting about Nunu, but as others have already stated, she wants a deposit prior to meeting. What's the situation here?
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 18:15 #14993Senior Member

Posts: 108Pixie
Saw Pixie today I can confirm head game was great. She is a bigger gal so not really my type. It was a good visit but won't repeat.
-
05-19-20 16:53 #14992Senior Member

Posts: 736Nunu and roommate
Here is the link.
https://callescort.org/804-873-8016
Originally Posted by RomanRich
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 16:15 #14991Banned Member

Posts: 90Nunu roomie
I bet greek is open that thing look like been hit with a Louisville slugger.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 15:49 #14990Senior Member

Posts: 1449Nope her pic is pretty close maybe used sum bright light on it. I e seen her twice both easy setups and good time was had.
Originally Posted by Maddash
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 15:27 #14989Senior Member

Posts: 153Most likely fake
I reached out to her a couple days ago. She replied quickly with a picture. Ask if I was LE I say no. The twist came when I ask her to send me another picture holding up a dollar. She when silent. I text a few more time but she didn't reply. So that should tell you what you need to know. Most likely fake pic.
Originally Posted by WhyHerroThere
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 14:04 #14988Senior Member

Posts: 53Looks very good.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 13:53 #14987Senior Member

Posts: 481It amazes me how the text back 6-7 hours later than they get mad because you already got straight. I don't think her BJ skills are that great anyway. I've seen her in the past.
Originally Posted by FitzHugh
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





