Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1880
-
05-19-20 14:29 #650Senior Member

Posts: 684Taylor
Look under escort reports # 7308 is a good one!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 14:19 #649Senior Member

Posts: 684Taylor
Search Taylor busty blonde! I did yesterday and she's there. There's another one first but keep going back. She's real I texted her yesterday but she had no Incall when I needed her!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 12:38 #648Senior Member

Posts: 282TGTBT / Taylor / Brittany
That is actually Taylor who was talked about in February, #7252 in the Escort Reports thread. The consensus seems to be that she is expensive but worth it. Sounds like she is Taylor Hilton an ex-pornstar.
If she's around for awhile I'd see her.
-
05-19-20 12:07 #647Senior Member

Posts: 1028Unfortunately It's not. Brittany didn't have those tattoos and her breast were much smaller. Too bad though because Brittany was a great time. Would love to know what happened to her. I bet she moved back to Cali.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 12:01 #646Banned Member

Posts: 1739Brittany
I believe that is Brittany from Titusville. I could be wrong!
Originally Posted by BeachRunner51
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 11:55 #645Senior Member

Posts: 1028Tgtbt
I know this looks TGTBT and the ad is running in both Space coast and Orlando but I swear I've seen these pics attached to a positive review on here. I've googled searched images and phone # and nothing came up and searched Taylor xxx on this site and couldn't find anything related to the ad. Am I crazy or just wishful thinking? http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...x/765500444282.
-
03-16-19 12:21 #644Regular Member

Posts: 6Have seen advertised before
Any intel on this one?
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...y/500762854101
-
01-02-19 21:09 #643Senior Member

Posts: 142Gee. Thanks
I was asking if anyone had seen her in the past. I saw she was a BBW.
Originally Posted by PicMike
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 21:02 #642Senior Member

Posts: 212Mho
Based on her own info in her add. She is a BBW.
Originally Posted by DrPeeper
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-19 20:56 #641Senior Member

Posts: 142Very familier looking
http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/861810001198
She looks familier. Maybe back in BP days. I searched the name with no hits. Anyone know her?
-
08-13-18 22:25 #640Senior Member

Posts: 478New site
I have been looking thru this site for quite a while, but seems like they just changed the main page format today. If I'm not mistaken they would just have all the girls pics from left to right, then going down the page. Then you click on them to see more. The bad part is many of them are fake ads. So if you know the local girls you can stay away from the fake ones. Play and stay safe.
Originally Posted by Count
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-18 11:22 #639Senior Member

Posts: 702Tracy
http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6806&cityid=86
Glad to see her back.
She was a go to provider a couple of year back in Brevard.
Will try to make time to go see her again.
Nice to see you back Tracy.
-
02-12-16 15:33 #638Senior Member

Posts: 194Maybe not all from BP
Interesting. They don't all seem to be from BP though. Definitely some very old BP ads. Almost like an archive.
Originally Posted by Pbfla321
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-16 14:25 #637Senior Member

Posts: 823Looks to me like this just took the ads from BP and slapped there own name on it. Kind of like that eortic mugshot site and others.
Originally Posted by Count
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-16 14:11 #636Senior Member

Posts: 236New escort site?
I have hever seen this site before, and there are dozens of Space Coast local escorts advertising, who I have never seen before. Checi it out. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d=05%3A00%3A00.










Reply With Quote




