Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 83 of 126 FirstFirst ... 33 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1880
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #650

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I know this looks TGTBT and the ad is running in both Space coast and Orlando but I swear I've seen these pics attached to a positive review on here. I've googled searched images and phone # and nothing came up and searched Taylor xxx on this site and couldn't find anything related to the ad. Am I crazy or just wishful thinking? http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...x/765500444282.
    Look under escort reports # 7308 is a good one!

  2. #649

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I know this looks TGTBT and the ad is running in both Space coast and Orlando but I swear I've seen these pics attached to a positive review on here. I've googled searched images and phone # and nothing came up and searched Taylor xxx on this site and couldn't find anything related to the ad. Am I crazy or just wishful thinking? http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...x/765500444282.
    Search Taylor busty blonde! I did yesterday and she's there. There's another one first but keep going back. She's real I texted her yesterday but she had no Incall when I needed her!

  3. #648

    TGTBT / Taylor / Brittany

    That is actually Taylor who was talked about in February, #7252 in the Escort Reports thread. The consensus seems to be that she is expensive but worth it. Sounds like she is Taylor Hilton an ex-pornstar.

    If she's around for awhile I'd see her.

  4. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    I believe that is Brittany from Titusville. I could be wrong!
    Unfortunately It's not. Brittany didn't have those tattoos and her breast were much smaller. Too bad though because Brittany was a great time. Would love to know what happened to her. I bet she moved back to Cali.

  5. #646

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachRunner51  [View Original Post]
    I know this looks TGTBT and the ad is running in both Space coast and Orlando but I swear I've seen these pics attached to a positive review on here. I've googled searched images and phone # and nothing came up and searched Taylor xxx on this site and couldn't find anything related to the ad. Am I crazy or just wishful thinking? http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...x/765500444282.
    I believe that is Brittany from Titusville. I could be wrong!

  6. #645

    Tgtbt

    I know this looks TGTBT and the ad is running in both Space coast and Orlando but I swear I've seen these pics attached to a positive review on here. I've googled searched images and phone # and nothing came up and searched Taylor xxx on this site and couldn't find anything related to the ad. Am I crazy or just wishful thinking? http://daytona.skipthegames.com/fema...x/765500444282.

  7. #644

    Have seen advertised before


  8. #643

    Gee. Thanks

    I was asking if anyone had seen her in the past. I saw she was a BBW.

    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    Based on her own info in her add. She is a BBW.

  9. #642

    Mho

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPeeper  [View Original Post]
    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/861810001198

    She looks familier. Maybe back in BP days. I searched the name with no hits. Anyone know her?
    Based on her own info in her add. She is a BBW.

  10. #641

    Very familier looking

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...a/861810001198

    She looks familier. Maybe back in BP days. I searched the name with no hits. Anyone know her?

  11. #640

    New site

    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I have hever seen this site before, and there are dozens of Space Coast local escorts advertising, who I have never seen before. Checi it out. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d=05%3A00%3A00.
    I have been looking thru this site for quite a while, but seems like they just changed the main page format today. If I'm not mistaken they would just have all the girls pics from left to right, then going down the page. Then you click on them to see more. The bad part is many of them are fake ads. So if you know the local girls you can stay away from the fake ones. Play and stay safe.

  12. #639

    Tracy

    http://usaadultclassifieds.nl/classi...6806&cityid=86

    Glad to see her back.

    She was a go to provider a couple of year back in Brevard.

    Will try to make time to go see her again.

    Nice to see you back Tracy.

  13. #638

    Maybe not all from BP

    Interesting. They don't all seem to be from BP though. Definitely some very old BP ads. Almost like an archive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Looks to me like this just took the ads from BP and slapped there own name on it. Kind of like that eortic mugshot site and others.

  14. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I have hever seen this site before, and there are dozens of Space Coast local escorts advertising, who I have never seen before. Checi it out. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d=05%3A00%3A00.
    Looks to me like this just took the ads from BP and slapped there own name on it. Kind of like that eortic mugshot site and others.

  15. #636
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236

    New escort site?

    I have hever seen this site before, and there are dozens of Space Coast local escorts advertising, who I have never seen before. Checi it out. http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...d=05%3A00%3A00.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape