Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 747 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 247 647 697 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 797 847 1247 ... LastLast
Results 11,191 to 11,205 of 19285
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8095

    Katie hygiene

    Quote Originally Posted by Bonghit420  [View Original Post]
    Any signs of candy?

    How are her teeth? I remember reading that she had her front teeth knocked out by someone.
    Teeth were all there from what i saw, didn't really do a 4 point inspection and there are signs of candy use on her body. She was fresh out the shower when I got there.

  2. #8094

    Katie hygiene?

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    Full service was available for $120 but I was just looking for headache relief which was $60. Looks like her pics but picture are definitely glamor shots. She is still fair representation of them.
    Any signs of candy?

    How are her teeth? I remember reading that she had her front teeth knocked out by someone.

  3. #8093

    Katie the Librarian

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunny1966  [View Original Post]
    Was full service an option? Get donation system seems odd, what was the cost?

    Did she look like her pics which are definitely dated and been around a bit.
    Full service was available for $120 but I was just looking for headache relief which was $60. Looks like her pics but picture are definitely glamor shots. She is still fair representation of them.

  4. #8092

    Full service

    Quote Originally Posted by MightyMouse34  [View Original Post]
    Hadn't seen any recent reviews since she moved to Titusville but since she had alot of older reviews that were favoable I decided to give her a try. Texted and she was available, got the address and was on my way. House is on a dead street and has seen better days. Sent her a text saying I was out and she came out to greet me. Once inside she undressed qyickly and told me to get comfortable. Once I was comfortable she dropped straight to her knees and began a nice BBBJ. We transitioned on to the bed where she wotked till I busted in her mouth. She quickly got uo and ran off to spit. This was somewhat disappointing as she didn't even suck it all out. Overall not a bad experience wished she swallowed.
    Was full service an option? Get donation system seems odd, what was the cost?

    Did she look like her pics which are definitely dated and been around a bit.

  5. #8091

    Cocoa beach

    Looking for someone good in CB. Can anyone help? I've been searching for a while.

  6. #8090

    Julia defending Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Before Julia went to the grey bar and rehab I had over half a dozen dreams with her. BBFS was always available at no upcharge. In the past couple of months I tried to set up two dreams with her which were confirmed the night prior. Both times I was ghosted the next morning while parked in front of her apartment. I hope I'm wrong but sounds like she might be on a downward spiral again.
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLilly321  [View Original Post]
    As explained to me she does live with someone whom does not know what she does. She's working a full time job Juggling her kids and trying to make time to hang out with you gentlemen. Living a double life is exhausting. If you get to know her even a little bit she really is a sweetheart. Never talk a bad word about anyone. We all have our preferences so to bad mouth her? Shame on you!! No one is better or worse than anyone, we are all just different! And you never knitted what people are going through so be kind! If she ghosted you it wasn't intentional! She's rebuilding her life and is doing a good job, give the girl a break!
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the explanation, Julia, I can see why you might have to cancel appointments. All I want is a short text explaining why you cancelled.
    Wow, that's ridiculous! First of all, most of your post was factual, no opinion to it. Second, the only opinion part was rather minor, that being that she MAY be "on a downward spiral". In contrast, her response is nearly ALL opinion, a double life is exhausting, she's a sweetheart, never says a bad word and, my favorite, "if she ghosted you, it wasn't intentional!" DoubleAce, thanks for the info. Julia, I'll give your response the weight that it deserves.

  7. #8089

    Katie the Librarian

    Hadn't seen any recent reviews since she moved to Titusville but since she had alot of older reviews that were favoable I decided to give her a try. Texted and she was available, got the address and was on my way. House is on a dead street and has seen better days. Sent her a text saying I was out and she came out to greet me. Once inside she undressed qyickly and told me to get comfortable. Once I was comfortable she dropped straight to her knees and began a nice BBBJ. We transitioned on to the bed where she wotked till I busted in her mouth. She quickly got uo and ran off to spit. This was somewhat disappointing as she didn't even suck it all out. Overall not a bad experience wished she swallowed.

  8. #8088

    Angie

    http://cocoa-beach.skipthegames.com/...l/268116520750

    Was in area negotiated better qv rate. Says been in business 3 weeks or so. Is a waitress out of work, has 2 kids to support. Room a mess, seemed strung out (should of left) toothy BBBJ, couldn't take the finish, will not repeat. Tiny titties, avg at best face, knows another provider who helped her start. Says she will stop when job re opens. Way too many negs, YMMV Save your coins.

  9. #8087
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerLilly321  [View Original Post]
    As explained to me she does live with someone whom does not know what she does. She's working a full time job Juggling her kids and trying to make time to hang out with you gentlemen. Living a double life is exhausting. If you get to know her even a little bit she really is a sweetheart. Never talk a bad word about anyone. We all have our preferences so to bad mouth her? Shame on you!! No one is better or worse than anyone, we are all just different! And you never knitted what people are going through so be kind! If she ghosted you it wasn't intentional! She's rebuilding her life and is doing a good job, give the girl a break!
    Thanks for the explanation, Julia, I can see why you might have to cancel appointments. All I want is a short text explaining why you cancelled.

  10. #8086

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleAce713  [View Original Post]
    Before Julia went to the grey bar and rehab I had over half a dozen dreams with her. BBFS was always available at no upcharge. In the past couple of months I tried to set up two dreams with her which were confirmed the night prior. Both times I was ghosted the next morning while parked in front of her apartment. I hope I'm wrong but sounds like she might be on a downward spiral again.
    As explained to me she does live with someone whom does not know what she does. She's working a full time job Juggling her kids and trying to make time to hang out with you gentlemen. Living a double life is exhausting. If you get to know her even a little bit she really is a sweetheart. Never talk a bad word about anyone. We all have our preferences so to bad mouth her? Shame on you!! No one is better or worse than anyone, we are all just different! And you never knitted what people are going through so be kind! If she ghosted you it wasn't intentional! She's rebuilding her life and is doing a good job, give the girl a break!

  11. #8085

    Cakes

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    In addition to what DC said, I found an ad from one year ago with better pictures. I've rotated a few below so you guys won't have to visit the chiropractor on Monday.

    http://space-coast.skipthegames.com/...s/683206430203

    http://archive.ph/vgDBi
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cakes02.jpg‎   Cakes04.jpg‎   Cakes08.jpg‎   Cakes09.jpg‎  

  12. #8084

    Many moons ago

    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 to 4 years ago. Which is many lifetimes in this hobby, nevertheless she is real. But performance wise I wasn't to impressed. I saw her at a run down trailer off of Clearlake in cocoa on the west side. She's on Facebook, her real name is close to her hobby name.

  13. #8083

    Have your cake and eat it too


  14. #8082
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerlicious  [View Original Post]
    You posted on 4/8/2020 that you had a dream with Julia. So what's really going on here?
    Perhaps it was an ACTUAL dream.

  15. #8081

    I am confused

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    How many of you mongers had a dream with Julia? Has she let you go bare back? I really want to dream with her.
    You posted on 4/8/2020 that you had a dream with Julia. So what's really going on here?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape