Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 538 of 731 FirstFirst ... 38 438 488 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 588 638 ... LastLast
Results 8,056 to 8,070 of 10956
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #2901
    Is there any way I message someone in seeking? Looks like little expensive subscription they have to start messaging.

  2. #2900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4543
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Happytohelp? https://www.seeking.com/member/a4d7f...5-fbf3f0cefacb.

    She's been on for a while.
    Look like a junkie to me.

  3. #2899

    Happytohelp

    I saw her over 3 years ago. Nice looking MILF with a decent body (at the time). I got turned off with a whole of bunch of personal drama that she told me about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Happytohelp? https://www.seeking.com/member/a4d7f...5-fbf3f0cefacb.

    She's been on for a while.

  4. #2898

    She's a lot of fun

    Quote Originally Posted by IOnDaStreet  [View Original Post]
    Something happened with her phone, she has a new number now. I have not been able to get it yet.
    I saw her about 8 months ago and she's a lot of fun not very punctual but delivers on a good time.

  5. #2897

    Sa

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcette2  [View Original Post]
    I haven't pulled the trigger but she said she is down for ppm when we briefly texted. Definitely potential, but I wasn't hungry at the time.
    Do you have digits you could share?

  6. #2896

    Not yet

    I haven't pulled the trigger but she said she is down for ppm when we briefly texted. Definitely potential, but I wasn't hungry at the time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Happytohelp? https://www.seeking.com/member/a4d7f...5-fbf3f0cefacb.

    She's been on for a while.

  7. #2895

    Happytohelp

    Has anyone seen Happytohelp? https://www.seeking.com/member/a4d7f...5-fbf3f0cefacb.

    She's been on for a while.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2020-05-17 at 2.39.12 PM.jpg‎  

  8. #2894
    Quote Originally Posted by JackADogov  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in about a year. She stopped responding to texts. I always had a great time with her. I never did FS with her just mutual massage and BJ with lots of other sexy fun mixed in as well. I'd front her the money for the motel and give her the balance after. Never paid more than 180 total. We also went and grabbed lunch after a few times. I've reached out a few times recently but no response. I'd see her again tomorrow if she were available.
    Something happened with her phone, she has a new number now. I have not been able to get it yet.

  9. #2893
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fb09a...b-2ca4e4a6ea1e

    She was out for a long time, but I just now noticed that she signed onto the SA site again, about a month ago, but AFTER the virus lockdown. So she's apparently active again. Or at least was, a few weeks ago. I've left many loads in her pussy several years ago, for 150 hh, 200 HR, full GFE with all the bells and whistles. I've heard that she's gained weight, though. Has anyone inseminated her lately, who can comment? Pics from about 3 years ago below. I've nude pics which include clear images of her face, but only for trusted friends who have my email address. For the rest of you, though, I can assure you that the SA face pics are quite accurrate. In that last pussy-pic below, the sperm went deep into her churning, contracting cunnt, apparently getting sucked so far into her cervix, that there was nothing left to drip out!
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Kim in a few years. I remembered her looking better 8 n the photos than in person. Don't get me wrong she is still decent looking but photographs real well. I've also inseminated her multiple times for $200 an hour. She does have a good personality. My only gripe with her is how unpunctual she was. If I made an apt to see her she would be late over an hour. Not cool in my book. Also the last few times I saw her she was telling me about SA where guys would pay her like $700 just to take her out to dinner just to talk with her no sex. WTF guys. Don't do that.
    I haven't seen her in about a year. She stopped responding to texts. I always had a great time with her. I never did FS with her just mutual massage and BJ with lots of other sexy fun mixed in as well. I'd front her the money for the motel and give her the balance after. Never paid more than 180 total. We also went and grabbed lunch after a few times. I've reached out a few times recently but no response. I'd see her again tomorrow if she were available.

  10. #2892
    Quote Originally Posted by AcconRed  [View Original Post]
    Lmao splenda daddy.

    So so far all I can say is these girls take forever to respond. A lot don't log in for days at a time. Obviously a very bad sign they don't really take the site seriously or have any urgent need to pursue a relationship. Guess I was hoping these girls would be higher quality but take some time to buttering up and then pay a premium to meet up. Seems the ones in my area are just bored.
    It's just a numbers game. Some don't take it seriously; it sucks when someone who looks hot doesn't respond or even log on for days, but just move on. I often block them; out of sight forever. Some are there because they are just bored. But some are dtf; you just need to find them. Send messages to 20. Get responses from 10. Meet up with 2. Those might be the averages.

  11. #2891
    Quote Originally Posted by AcconRed  [View Original Post]
    Lmao splenda daddy.

    So so far all I can say is these girls take forever to respond. A lot don't log in for days at a time. Obviously a very bad sign they don't really take the site seriously or have any urgent need to pursue a relationship. Guess I was hoping these girls would be higher quality but take some time to buttering up and then pay a premium to meet up. Seems the ones in my area are just bored.
    Worth going over your profile. And pics. Sometimes there's something there that is a red flag.

  12. #2890
    Lmao splenda daddy.

    So so far all I can say is these girls take forever to respond. A lot don't log in for days at a time. Obviously a very bad sign they don't really take the site seriously or have any urgent need to pursue a relationship. Guess I was hoping these girls would be higher quality but take some time to buttering up and then pay a premium to meet up. Seems the ones in my area are just bored.

  13. #2889
    Quote Originally Posted by Bran001  [View Original Post]
    Salt daddy = just cheap. Splenda daddy = fake rich; promises much but does not / cannot deliver on it. Says they are rich, but takes them to Olive Garden and then offers $100 ppm.
    Splenda daddy over here LOL.

  14. #2888
    Quote Originally Posted by Banjomania  [View Original Post]
    I think the term they use is Splenda Daddy. That being said, I have gotten some splendid fucking on SA and I've never had to be a true Sugar Daddy. Rock on!
    Salt daddy = just cheap. Splenda daddy = fake rich; promises much but does not / cannot deliver on it. Says they are rich, but takes them to Olive Garden and then offers $100 ppm.

  15. #2887
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2195
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/fb09a...b-2ca4e4a6ea1e

    She was out for a long time, but I just now noticed that she signed onto the SA site again, about a month ago, but AFTER the virus lockdown. So she's apparently active again. Or at least was, a few weeks ago. I've left many loads in her pussy several years ago, for 150 hh, 200 HR, full GFE with all the bells and whistles. I've heard that she's gained weight, though. Has anyone inseminated her lately, who can comment? Pics from about 3 years ago below. I've nude pics which include clear images of her face, but only for trusted friends who have my email address. For the rest of you, though, I can assure you that the SA face pics are quite accurrate. In that last pussy-pic below, the sperm went deep into her churning, contracting cunnt, apparently getting sucked so far into her cervix, that there was nothing left to drip out!
    2-3 years ago I fucked her for (I think) $100 + $40 for the room in some cheap motel in Seekonk. Great fuck, definitely GFE, open to many things. Thumbs up from me but no repeat mostly because of the distance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape