Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 8737
-
05-20-20 11:50 #1912Senior Member

Posts: 168Slip & slide in my pussy pie
There's AA gal posting again on STG.
Was around before the Virus.
Out of Milford. Only does " Mature White guys ".
Wanting to know have any of my fellow sportsmen have hit this. I don't mind going in for the team.
Any intell?
Thanks.
-
05-20-20 07:22 #1911Senior Member

Posts: 465Tehya
She has an Onlyfans pay site now, she's on this board so maybe she will respond.
Originally Posted by Severus
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 14:34 #1910Senior Member

Posts: 465Tehya
http://new-haven.skipthegames.com/fe...e/374205349350
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 12:25 #1909Senior Member

Posts: 335Tehya
http://hartford.skipthegames.com/fem...e/576993938907
Originally Posted by Arkot1337
[View Original Post]
She used to have a bunch of videos and pics on pornhub, but looks like she took all of those down and moved them to a pay site as listed in her ad. She used to have her own site, www.tehyastreasures.com, where she'd advertise gang bangs / parties for members, but it looks like that site is down, too, unfortunately.
Incall varies between Niantic, Branford, and Wethersfield, so if her current is not a convenient location, suggest contacting her and asking when she'll be elsewhere.
She's really sweet and I always had a nice time with her.
-
05-19-20 10:25 #1908Regular Member

Posts: 13Mary Mary
I kept one of the windows open. This is a screenshot of her pictures (I think they get reduced on upload).
Originally Posted by MadPlaid
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-20 06:04 #1907Senior Member

Posts: 110Any photos for Teyha?
-
05-19-20 03:57 #1906Senior Member

Posts: 2332 Overdue Reviews
Sorry boys been busy with life and hadn't had time to post. Since I am up from working late and everyone else is asleep I figured now is as good a time as any. I will start with the worse.
5/9/20.
Had to work on rare Saturday up in East Hartford for some new business in the area and wanted to sample the Hartford scene as it has been quite sometime. I think since I saw SW from Farmington Ave I believe. Anyway struck out and came across Erica's add. Was a good price for a quite visit and from the reviews gave a decent BBJCIM. Anyway set up the appointment and gives location which I am passing by anyway so perfect. Pull in get the room number and then head up the elevator. Door of course is propped open and she is in the bathroom brushing her teeth and I should have ran. Her pics DO NOT come close to what she looks like now. I was like damn. So disappointed. So I'm there and I am like I will just get it over with. She is MUCH bigger IMHO. Anyway she makes some small talk and asks me to lay down on the bed to give me a "massage". I really should have gotten up and ran then because the smell was definitely drool and butt mixed together for about a week. Fuck I am so dumb. After about 5 mins of me stomaching that smell she asks me to lay down in this quite weird position for her comfortability and I am like fine since she is going to be doing all the work. I just could get the smell out of my nose but she was pretty decent. Decided not to fuck her since I was already not in the mood to. Finally as time was approaching I decided to finish the deed myself. Wiped off and left. I will not repeat.
Second was with Teyha!! Yeah that one.
5/13/20.
I saw she posted the week prior to this date but she had shut her phone off so I saw her add and I immediately texted to see if she was available. I already knew how much fun she was just from seeing her at The Art a couple of times and I was so glad to finally meet her personally. She texts me what town and Telly she is staying in and I am about 15 mins away. We set up a 30 mins session for 120. I get there and put the donation on the table. She has lost some weight and she was looking like her old self again. We start kissing and I start kissing all over her necks and ears and she seems to be enjoying it. She then lays down and I kiss her pussy a couple of times with the intention of DATY but my cock was in her mouth at the time and we both were enjoying it. So I start rubbing her pussy and fingering her. She is known for squirting so I decided to see if I could get her to with my hand. Not once or twice but 3 times. After the third time I am ready to go inside of her. I strap up and just pound her pussy missionary for a few minutes. After that we switch to K9 and she really takes a nice pounding. I ask if I can paint her little ass and she agrees. So, when I am about to explode I pull over the hat and let out a nice one all over her little ass. I wonder if she does bareback. Does anyone know? I am sure that pussy feels even better. If she does or not I will repeat and will book the hour next time. If I decide to make the trip out East I would book a couple hours at least. Maybe even see if she has a friend to play with. YMMV but for me she is worth it. You can tell she loves to have sex in many different ways and that makes the experience even greater.
You fellas be safe and smart.
-
05-18-20 23:59 #1905Senior Member

Posts: 243Candy
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...y/995830616033
You can now find her daily on ferry st walking guess her prices will be coming down.
-
05-18-20 23:53 #1904Senior Member

Posts: 243Sam
https://new-haven.skipthegames.com/f...l/171909399991
Pretty sure this is the girl I picked up on ferry by the name of sam.
-
05-18-20 23:49 #1903Senior Member

Posts: 243411
Reviewed on here former streetwalker that couch surfs when not in a hotel.
Originally Posted by BigBootyJudy21
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 20:04 #1902Regular Member

Posts: 6Any info on this one please? Worth it?
-
05-18-20 08:58 #1901Senior Member

Posts: 886Pics / vid don't come up, were they removed?
Originally Posted by DakotaPr2012
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 06:35 #1900Senior Member

Posts: 110The links aren't working.
Originally Posted by ABubbaHere
[View Original Post]
Are there any photos?
-
05-17-20 17:16 #1899Regular Member

Posts: 10Did a search on my MeetMe but could not find any Mary. Can you PM what her profile looks like?
Originally Posted by ABubbaHere
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-20 03:47 #1898Regular Member

Posts: 9Mary
Thank you for the review. If I see her on STG I will definitely visit her.
Originally Posted by ABubbaHere
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





