Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 944 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 444 844 894 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 994 1044 1444 ... LastLast
Results 14,146 to 14,160 of 26927
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12782

    Anyone see this one

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/50116248/

    Looks intriguing. Anyone try her?

  2. #12781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    TGTBT. (Too Gorgeous To Be True)

    If a girl in an escort ad is super gorgeous, 9 times out of 10 it won't be the girl you'll meet in person. Although there are exceptions. But those exceptions are very rare. Just about unicorn rare.

  3. #12780

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by StanleyStankas  [View Original Post]
    No question those pix were pulled from that site, mayor. This was part of my business in the early days (trade show models, et al) and she is not quite a legit model as we would see at the major agencies downtown (runway, catalog shoots), however she is at the trade show level no doubt. And all are right here that those pix are not those of a provider advertising on crawler. Oh BTW- just a word of experience on this as I once was dumb enough to go down that rabbit hole! If one reaches out like really trying to be a nice guy and not hitting on the woman to tell her her pix have been lifted it does no good whatsoever and in my experience they will tell you they don't know what you are talking about! In my instance someone was posting fake pix of a girl that was a 900 number line, you know. 4 bucks a second type! And when I told her that her pix were on an escort site she was not interested in hearing that whatsoever. Lesson learned. Of course I did not invent dumb, however I think I did have the idea right after it came out! Stosh. Out! Be safe all! We, like arnold. Will be back!
    Definitely opening a can of worms if you try to let them know. Nothing they can do anyway. There's a clause in the terms when opening an IG account. You're basically giving up your rights to anything posted. A court just recently ruled against a photographer sueing for rights to something copied from his IG page. No dice, the court ruled he gave up rights the instant they were posted to IG. So what does this mean? It's the perfect source for anyone to screenshot from a hot models page with no repercussion. IG would be the only ones that could take action & I don't see them expending any resources to do so.

    Bottom line, Google search imiges when in doubt!

  4. #12779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    Quote Originally Posted by RonM  [View Original Post]
    This question gets asked every now and then.

    My position is never ever pay upfront before you play. Once you pay her the advantage is on her side. She can rip you off or short you on time. She insists on payment upfront just walk out. In my playtime adventures I got ripped off paying upfront when I started in this game. Since that moment I always pay after the session is over. No exceptions.
    Until I came here most of the girls I met were reviewed girls who I vetted through p411 so fear of her running off never even crossed my mind. But since I experiment a little more with Listcrawler girls than I used to it's something I'll keep in mind for a TOFTT situation.

  5. #12778

  6. #12777

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by MayorQuimby  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are off a models IG page. Definitely not legit.
    No question those pix were pulled from that site, mayor. This was part of my business in the early days (trade show models, et al) and she is not quite a legit model as we would see at the major agencies downtown (runway, catalog shoots), however she is at the trade show level no doubt. And all are right here that those pix are not those of a provider advertising on crawler. Oh BTW- just a word of experience on this as I once was dumb enough to go down that rabbit hole! If one reaches out like really trying to be a nice guy and not hitting on the woman to tell her her pix have been lifted it does no good whatsoever and in my experience they will tell you they don't know what you are talking about! In my instance someone was posting fake pix of a girl that was a 900 number line, you know. 4 bucks a second type! And when I told her that her pix were on an escort site she was not interested in hearing that whatsoever. Lesson learned. Of course I did not invent dumb, however I think I did have the idea right after it came out! Stosh. Out! Be safe all! We, like arnold. Will be back!

  7. #12776

    Definitely not

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Definitely looks TGTBT.

    -w.
    Those pics are off a models IG page. Definitely not legit.

  8. #12775

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Saw this posted ad. Looks very nice but I'm suspicious https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/50055416/.
    C'Mon. It took all of 5 seconds to Google her picture. It is a Ukrainian model.

  9. #12774

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Saw this posted ad. Looks very nice but I'm suspicious https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/50055416/.
    Definitely TGTBT.

    https://pikdo.info/u/misscandece/4976850686

  10. #12773
    Quote Originally Posted by ArabDeelight  [View Original Post]
    Saw this posted ad. Looks very nice but I'm suspicious https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/50055416/.
    Definitely looks TGTBT.

    -w.

  11. #12772

    Anyone see her?

    Saw this posted ad. Looks very nice but I'm suspicious https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...cago/50055416/.

  12. #12771

    Bad experience as well

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonR  [View Original Post]
    This is my first post, but I saw you ask about her and had to reply. It was my worst experience of all time. Banged up Cicero hotel.

    Finished round one. Pimp walks out of the bathroom and gets loud. I left even though I paid for two.

    Maybe it's a better experience if you go in for a quick, but like I mentioned it's still a very sketchy location.
    LOL,

    I also had a bad experience with her. Same run down place. I have to admit she is very easy on the eyes but her attitude is pretty much terrible. Also was confronted by pimp came out of bathroom. I think I'll trust my Spidey sense and not go to shady locations. Guys don't take the chance even if they look super hot.

  13. #12770
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    When To Pay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    No judgment from me. I've had my share of being way too patient in pursuit of pussy and I've been burned as often as I've been rewarded. It's all part of the adventure.

    I've seen some people on this board say don't pay ahead of time before. I've never heard of that before coming here. What are you doing instead? The rule for as long as I can remember is come over, use the bathroom, put the money on the sink, come out, she "freshens up" in the bathroom and collects and counts the money then we start. I've never done it any other way and I've never known an escort to do it any other way.

    Does it work differently for the $100 types?
    This question gets asked every now and then.

    My position is never ever pay upfront before you play. Once you pay her the advantage is on her side. She can rip you off or short you on time. She insists on payment upfront just walk out. In my playtime adventures I got ripped off paying upfront when I started in this game. Since that moment I always pay after the session is over. No exceptions.

  14. #12769
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Lmao, but that's what we live for man. I almost got tased because I walked out on a provider that had a super deep voice. I can still hear and remember electricity arcing in my face till this day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sampso  [View Original Post]
    Out of the game for a while but dipping my toes back in the water. Good to remind myself of red flags, but the little head took over for too long before I got the hell out of there.

  15. #12768

    Circumstances are different based upon each individual

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    No judgment from me. I've had my share of being way too patient in pursuit of pussy and I've been burned as often as I've been rewarded. It's all part of the adventure.

    I've seen some people on this board say don't pay ahead of time before. I've never heard of that before coming here. What are you doing instead? The rule for as long as I can remember is come over, use the bathroom, put the money on the sink, come out, she "freshens up" in the bathroom and collects and counts the money then we start. I've never done it any other way and I've never known an escort to do it any other way.

    Does it work differently for the $100 types?
    I've been to the downtown hotel to bang a 20 year old hottie before for $$ and your description is usually how it goes. I usually do outcall to avoid situations like I had last night. I give anyone new I have over a run down of how I like to do things concerning cash. I count out the cash in front of her so she's confident its all there, but once we start the money is on the table in plain view of us both. If she runs out, I run after her. If she holds up her end, shell have no issues with me. Some girls arent with it, so I pass on those. I should have done something similar last night but again thinking with the little head.

    Most guys have been burned once or twice paying upfront as I have previously, before my encounter yesterday. If you're using agencies I'd guess the chances are less you get taken. I've had better luck finding a hottie down on her luck needing a few quick bucks and not willing to go the agency route herself.

    So in all, its up to you and what you're comfortable with and willing to accept. As I stated in the beginning of my original post, I had been out of the game since I had found a few regulars I was rotating threw. Covid really put a dent in those 3 so being out of the game so long, my level of tolerance for bullshit was quite high. It has since come down considerably after last night. Everyone has their own level of what they will accept and what is a deal breaker. Evidently, senior cross dressers penetrating themselves in front of me was my threshold. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape