Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8234
    Quote Originally Posted by RobSmith0307  [View Original Post]
    Which Lacey are you talking about? Do you have a link?
    Sorry her link was / is gone now she said she was moving on anyway because it was slow. Probably had no return business waste of time and money. She was a Chubby blonde with a Playboy bunny tattoo on her chest.

  2. #8233

    Details and digits

    Any chance you can provide some the three that just reached out to you? Thanks and stay safe all.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    I had 3 girls reach out to me because they were falling behind on bills and one falling behind on her demon habit. I used it to negotiate an expansion on services and time. One would go lower on price but not menu options, the other 2 opened up new opportunities.

  3. #8232

    Lacey. Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by MustangMover  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lacey today. QV $. She said she travels around. Clock watcher. Talks a lot. All covered. OK body a little chubby. Had to end up with my own HJ at the end. Will not be back.
    Which Lacey are you talking about? Do you have a link?

  4. #8231

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by Dacooda2  [View Original Post]
    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/830240759589

    Beware Beware Beware.

    I normally don't post however every one should know this one is a thief. She has a crew with her so be very careful. I'm sure they will get what's coming to them at some point.
    What went down? PM me if you'd like.

  5. #8230

    Menu Expansion opportunity

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldenPierson  [View Original Post]
    I would say the opposite as I had 3 girls reach out to me last week.

    Never has happened before. Guess it just depends on the day.
    I had 3 girls reach out to me because they were falling behind on bills and one falling behind on her demon habit. I used it to negotiate an expansion on services and time. One would go lower on price but not menu options, the other 2 opened up new opportunities.

  6. #8229

  7. #8228

    Bit niche

    Was wondering if there were any young non blondes in Charlotte with no demons? Any recommendations would be great I'm looking to spend a weekend in Charlotte soon and don't want to get bored LOL.

  8. #8227
    I am a troll that likes to harass other men on sex forums with threatening private messages. Don't bother reading any PM's from me because I'm a keyboard warrior compensating for micro penis syndrome.


    Posts: 132
    Quote Originally Posted by HotPole  [View Original Post]
    I know you mongers are probably laughing, I used to. These ladies bestowed the most delightful knob slobbin I have ever had! For. 50 both of them took a position on the right and left accordingly. After taggin my bag with tongues, they both went to work on the shaft. I say some ladies are selling punani that ain't half as good. I half back as long as I could but eruption was epic! Instead on cleaning me up, they kept on. In about 5 minutes, another powerful eruption rocked that hotel. I'm not laughing now.
    Better you than me my friend. They remind me of something out of a horror movie. No.

    Matter how good the service, I would be scarred for life. To each his own though.

  9. #8226
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter6900  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I haven't seen her post in a long time and her number no longer works. Damn shame as she was a great fuck.
    She had an encounter with uncle for her services. Haven't seen her post since.

  10. #8225

    Anyone know what happened with Angie?

    Anyone seen her lately? I haven't seen her post in a long time and her number no longer works. Damn shame as she was a great fuck.

  11. #8224
    I met the mom several years ago and can suck some serious dick but she was nothing to look at then. Maybe because she doesn't have teeth. I never went back for seconds. I never met that daughter but I hear she is missing a lot of teeth too. I doubt I can stomach going back but they are responsive to text and answer back almost immediately and was easy to schedule the one time I met the mom. They are dirt cheap too. I texted about a year ago and they were responsive then too, and if I remember I was quoted 40. I didn't pull the trigger. It was basically a backup for another provider I was trying to see that day.

    Looking at the pics on their ads. Mom looks worse now than I remember and the daughter isn't much better. Plus they are in that shithole motel.

    Quote Originally Posted by HotPole  [View Original Post]
    I know you mongers are probably laughing, I used to. These ladies bestowed the most delightful knob slobbin I have ever had! For. 50 both of them took a position on the right and left accordingly. After taggin my bag with tongues, they both went to work on the shaft. I say some ladies are selling punani that ain't half as good. I half back as long as I could but eruption was epic! Instead on cleaning me up, they kept on. In about 5 minutes, another powerful eruption rocked that hotel. I'm not laughing now.

  12. #8223
    Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole


    Posts: 1121

    The best head

    Quote Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg  [View Original Post]
    You might need to be soak in holy water and have the pope personally exorcist you.
    I know you mongers are probably laughing, I used to. These ladies bestowed the most delightful knob slobbin I have ever had! For. 50 both of them took a position on the right and left accordingly. After taggin my bag with tongues, they both went to work on the shaft. I say some ladies are selling punani that ain't half as good. I half back as long as I could but eruption was epic! Instead on cleaning me up, they kept on. In about 5 minutes, another powerful eruption rocked that hotel. I'm not laughing now.

  13. #8222
    I seen the ad the other day and was wondering about her. Good service is more important to me than looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerJack1  [View Original Post]
    Haven't partaken, been on the fence about it. Pics are not her, but her body is supposedly nice and her rack is awesome, from word on the street. Looks as I understand it 7/10, service appears to be hit or miss, but not sure if it's a I click with her thing or not. I think some of the more experienced mongers stay away due to the pic issue and lack of info.

    May have to give her a whirl even if it's a 30 min and find out for myself.

  14. #8221
    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Ginger / Juicy Ginger: I think I've read a few reviews of her & what I remember was she was pretty good. FS, but no GFE? Seems like I've read different reviews & I couldn't determine if she was an independent with massage + FS upgrades, or part of a spa like Pathias Retreat. Could you provide some more info please?
    Full service, everything covered, no DFK, I've heard she allows some DATY but I haven't tried. So not GFE but she's as clean and demon free as they come.

    Cool girl, somewhat of a germaphobe but that's probably for the best during these times tbh.

  15. #8220

    Ginger

    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    I don't see a ton of reviews on her but she is awesome. Never had a bad experience and have never seen a bad review.

    http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/794140562689
    She is my go to regular. I have NEVER had a bad experience with her. Always on time, clean, nice, accommodating, curvy and can take a dick. Fun girl. I would not hesitate to pull the trigger.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape