Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 493 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 7384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3634
    Quote Originally Posted by ElevatorMan  [View Original Post]
    It's on grand canyon by the day care.
    This place is open again?

  2. #3633
    How many does he have right now? I only see one that is ever posted on STG, is there another place to find what other girls work on State?

  3. #3632
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHand  [View Original Post]
    The troll has a really good selection of pussy right now and if you play your cards right you can get take out with all of them. You have to be very discreet and have a healthy wallet.

    How I get this will be different from you so I really can't offer any tips to get you in good. The only thing I can say is a healthy wallet goes a long way.
    I've only seen 1 girl he posts. These girls need to learn to communicate for themselves and I'd gladly bring the wallet but I'm.

    Not going to state to communicate with them.

  4. #3631
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHand  [View Original Post]
    The troll has a really good selection of pussy right now and if you play your cards right you can get take out with all of them. You have to be very discreet and have a healthy wallet.

    How I get this will be different from you so I really can't offer any tips to get you in good. The only thing I can say is a healthy wallet goes a long way.
    Until the troll reads this and comes down on them.

  5. #3630

    State

    The troll has a really good selection of pussy right now and if you play your cards right you can get take out with all of them. You have to be very discreet and have a healthy wallet.

    How I get this will be different from you so I really can't offer any tips to get you in good. The only thing I can say is a healthy wallet goes a long way.

  6. #3629

    Cherry

    It's on grand canyon by the day care.

  7. #3628
    Quote Originally Posted by Norris99  [View Original Post]
    So I've looked but can't find Cherry. What's the address? All I know is it's by west town mall. Thanks.
    I'd like the address / digits through pm as well, thanks!

  8. #3627

    Can't find Cherry

    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderworm  [View Original Post]
    Hey if anyone could PM digits for Cherry that would be great. The one on RubM does not work. Thanks in advance.

    WW.
    So I've looked but can't find Cherry. What's the address? All I know is it's by west town mall. Thanks.

  9. #3626
    I know it's out by west town mall but I can't find it either. Address? Thanks.

  10. #3625

    Jacinda said the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Flagrant  [View Original Post]
    I think this is a case of YMMV. In general, intelligent women will have a range of what they're open to that depends on how comfortable they feel with you.

    I think I may have misread your post. You asked about "Lucinde" and I interpreted that as a misspelling of "Jacinda. " And it's Jacinda that I am talking about.

    Sorry for any confusion.
    I asked Jacinda about her, and she asked me if I meant Jacinda. I don't think Lucinde was at GC more than a month, or so,. And she was gone. First time, I got her because she was the only one available at a time that worked. Second, and third was on demand. Flagrant, you never have to apologize to me.

  11. #3624

    Lucinde

    Totally forgot about Lucinde. Would love to reconnect with her. Would also like to find where Megan and Kendra went too. Saw both on State St.

    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    Did any of you slayers ever see Lucinde at the old Canyon? She was only there I think, like a month, but she was my Friday treat for a couple weeks and then, was gone. She was not as young as most and had glasses. But she was fun.

  12. #3623

    License

    The lady that owns cherry is licensed.

  13. #3622

    Cherry

    Hey if anyone could PM digits for Cherry that would be great. The one on RubM does not work. Thanks in advance.

    WW.

  14. #3621
    Quote Originally Posted by TomTom71  [View Original Post]
    I recently talked with Sara. She said she was closed during the quarantine. But she will open once the stay at home order is lifted. She will only be taking 3 customers per day by reservation only. She said this will be more safer for everybody.
    Thats crazy. She won't be able to keep the lights on at only 3 per day.

  15. #3620
    Quote Originally Posted by IceFourPlay  [View Original Post]
    If I interpolate, you seen her outside of the workshop? Nice!! I did not know she offered take out. FML.
    I think this is a case of YMMV. In general, intelligent women will have a range of what they're open to that depends on how comfortable they feel with you.

    I think I may have misread your post. You asked about "Lucinde" and I interpreted that as a misspelling of "Jacinda. " And it's Jacinda that I am talking about.

    Sorry for any confusion.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape