rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11913
    Senior Member


    Posts: 194

    Some massage parlors are open and having to pay the price

    From the UT in an article about covid-19 infractions in San Diego:

    33 citations issued at businesses that were open in violation of orders that call on nonessential businesses to close. Most are smoke shops and massage parlors that had been warned.

  2. #11912

    Rhonda in San Diego

    Has anyone seen or heard from Rhonda lately? I saw her a couple of weeks ago for a great session and have tried to reach her this week with no luck. Thanks.

  3. #11911

    Sophie

    I exchanged a few texts with this one working out of the Pt Loma area a couple of days ago and from what she told me, sounded pretty good and very open for the price. Anyone got some intel they can share with me before I pull the trigger?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/173666

  4. #11910

    Melissa Karin

    Got a hold of her, scheduled for this weekend. Will report after! I need a good massage.

  5. #11909
    Quote Originally Posted by LeftCoastGhost  [View Original Post]
    Definitely curious on this one as well. I might consider TOFT this week on this one.
    I saw her last night. Nice enough lady. Pics are hiding a lot but she's ok. Very nice demeanor, she doesn't mind mutual touching, and her massage is OK. Definitely has an extended menu, all covered though so I passed.

  6. #11908

    4 Hand Options

    Does anybody have any intel on good 4-hand options? I've never really cared for them, but figured why not at some point!

  7. #11907
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepMassage  [View Original Post]
    I exchanged texts and she says she has no reviews. I couldn't find anything using reverse image search. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172440
    Definitely curious on this one as well. I might consider TOFT this week on this one.

  8. #11906

    New girl on RR

    I exchanged texts and she says she has no reviews. I couldn't find anything using reverse image search. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172440

  9. #11905
    Quote Originally Posted by TrustyHairlip  [View Original Post]
    Juliana https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133006.

    Sophia https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399.

    Sopphia https://sandiego.rubratings.com/157291.

    All 3 of these ladies look hot. I've not visited any FBSM ladies before, just AAMP and other escorts in the past. What to expect? Any chance for FS with them? PM me the deets if you can, it is much appreciated.
    An expensive handjob, likely with Russian. I've only seen Sophia. Great body but too rich for what you get.

  10. #11904

    Newbie to the agencies

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/167241

    Definitely new to the atmosphere of these agencies. Saw this girl. Definitely a smoke show and worth it. I imagine YMMV, but I just got a mediocre massage with semi-impressive flip. Nothing more than an HE. I definitely like the talent this spot provides. If anybody has recommendations for getting these chicks for FS, that'd be grand. PM or share.

    I'm new to the massage establishment scene. As I've gotten older, a decent massage is a must for these visits.

  11. #11903

    Sophia, Sopphia and Juliana

    Juliana https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133006.

    Sophia https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399.

    Sopphia https://sandiego.rubratings.com/157291.

    All 3 of these ladies look hot. I've not visited any FBSM ladies before, just AAMP and other escorts in the past. What to expect? Any chance for FS with them? PM me the deets if you can, it is much appreciated.

  12. #11902

    County Supervisor meeting today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyoony  [View Original Post]
    According to the latest from our nanny state governor, CA will be entering Phase 3 of reopening in a month or two. I'd assume massage parlors are included in Phase 3. I'd take the news with a grain of salt considering we were supposed to be back to normal a month ago. Complicating the issue is the traffic between our city and TJ, possibly making our county delayed even more.
    May enter phase 3 this week and see MP Types open early June 😀.

  13. #11901

    Maybe a month or two

    Quote Originally Posted by WardTerry  [View Original Post]
    I have called each a few times during quarantine. Never get an answer. Flanders will then text back "no open". .

    I miss these slots. No screening. You just show up and pay and fuck relatively hot Asian spinners.

    I am hurting. When do they open back up?? Anyone Knowna similar place similar quality? I could but won't do screening as I don't trust any of theee women with my info.

    Thanks.
    According to the latest from our nanny state governor, CA will be entering Phase 3 of reopening in a month or two. I'd assume massage parlors are included in Phase 3. I'd take the news with a grain of salt considering we were supposed to be back to normal a month ago. Complicating the issue is the traffic between our city and TJ, possibly making our county delayed even more.

  14. #11900

    Flanders or Pine. When will they open??

    I have called each a few times during quarantine. Never get an answer. Flanders will then text back "no open". .

    I miss these slots. No screening. You just show up and pay and fuck relatively hot Asian spinners.

    I am hurting. When do they open back up?? Anyone Knowna similar place similar quality? I could but won't do screening as I don't trust any of theee women with my info.

    Thanks.

  15. #11899

    Hahaha!

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Apparently, so is the hot Mia Malkova.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/173354
    So who is going to TOFTT and tell us who's behind the mask on these? Can't they find some civi pics to post that aren't so obvious?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape