Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 16,186 to 16,200 of 28071
-
05-16-20 22:59 #11886Senior Member

Posts: 87I saw her a few months ago at her Kearny Mesa location. Was an ok massage. She gives you a HJ or Russian style. I don't think she offers any FS. Dint ask. Overpriced as well.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-20 16:45 #11885Regular Member

Posts: 20Suggestions
I'm curious to try a 4-hand Duo massage but I'm looking for girls who are into Kissing. I've always wanted to do a three-way kiss. I don't care about FS. I like the slow sensual experience of a massage. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions and if you could tell me a little bit about them that would be awesome.
-
05-15-20 13:55 #11884Senior Member

Posts: 38Tall & thick. Nice ass, nice tits and a cute face.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-20 11:01 #11883Senior Member

Posts: 43Phat ass
Not a spinner. She is thick, no gut or anything. Honestly I need to stay away from her. Her ass is phat! I didn't try too much as it was my first visit bit she didn't mind groping and playing with her ass. OTC of course but I slid my hand between her cheeks and they engulfed my hand! Let me know your results. She's definitely worth it. Super chill and sweet also.
Originally Posted by Lion1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 21:54 #11882Senior Member

Posts: 529Some of her pics look like she has a pretty phat ass. How's her body?
Originally Posted by PColaFun1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 18:40 #11881Senior Member

Posts: 38Stella
I was lucky enough to connect w / her and really enjoyed it. Sweet girl & lots of contact. I need to check out Foxxy before I get too hooked.
Originally Posted by PColaFun1
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 12:11 #11880Senior Member

Posts: 380Juliana
She is real. Pics are real. She has a great body and pretty face. Brazilian girl, I'd say late 20's. Formerly at Cinder's place in Del Mar, now her and Tiffany (also from Cinder's) share a place in Solana Beach. Prices are listed in her add $$ for hour. It's full nude, something like body slides, lots of mutual touching (I don't think FIV). She can open up sometimes, but I've also had sessions where she was a little distant. I've had Daty where she orgasmed. I've never asked her to reciprocate with BBBJ. I would recommend. I think she is way better than some of the other RR listings in UTC with hot girls that under perform. I highly recommend her room mate. And also the two Brazilians Gabriella and Sopphia in UTC. All similar service with hot bodies and Brazilian accents.
Originally Posted by SdfitLife
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 11:50 #11879Senior Member

Posts: 34Jana Fox from Miami?
Saw this and had to laugh a little.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172936
Do they think we are really that gullible? She is smoking hot though, haha!
-
05-14-20 11:26 #11878Senior Member

Posts: 278https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399
Originally Posted by CatchNRelease
[View Original Post]
Her body reminds me of sophias m (at least the pics anyway). I have not personally seen her but with a body like that I figured I'd overpay for someone that would underperform. She doesn't list any pricing or service information and she also has no reviews anywhere. I can confirm she's real via another mongerer who saw her many years ago.
-
05-14-20 09:59 #11877Regular Member

Posts: 16I just saw her for the first time a couple of days ago and can confirm she does not use any scented oil. Offers a good shower afterwards. She is my new ATF.
Originally Posted by Freaz123
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 08:50 #11876Senior Member

Posts: 43Stella
She is pretty sensual the whole time. I definitely recommend. Ill try the hour next time.
Originally Posted by MikeGib
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-20 02:11 #11875Senior Member

Posts: 380Tam
Tam is an older lady, fairly tight body, but her tits are small and saggy. Her face is somewhat cute, but her eyes can be a little bug eyed. Fortunately she keeps her eyes closed often when she is getting sensual. She's got a super cool attitude and legit CMT skills. She never seems disconnected or mechanical. Whenever I schedule with her, she is responsive in texts, on time, organized. She has a suite of offices in Del Mar and has a couple other providers that work for her. She's got a fairly liberal menu. Her website lists various different sessions, I've only ever paid the $$ and had all nude sessions with daty and BBBJ. I will tell you that the BBBJ technique is terrible. Lots of teeth action happening, somewhat painful. I think FS is available, but I have never tried to get there. She used to have a girl Kate that worked with her last year with big fake cans that was super hot and sensual. Overall I would recommend, but for the price there are comparable or better experiences.
Originally Posted by DeepMassage
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 20:12 #11874Banned Member

Posts: 222Anyone seen Tam
Her posting is pretty descriptive. I"m wondering if that's what goes on during the massage. Her pics look familiar.
https://sandiego.rubratings.com/163695?layout=list
-
05-13-20 19:53 #11873Senior Member

Posts: 38How's the sensuality? Does she work you up throughout the massage or just on the flip? Definitely been interested in checking her out.
Originally Posted by PColaFun1
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-20 19:06 #11872Senior Member

Posts: 529Try using the thread search tool for "Juliana".
Originally Posted by CatchNRelease
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




