Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 22,096 to 22,110 of 30318
-
05-18-20 16:57 #8223Serial Troll, had six users, SAG Augustapoler, AugustaRolla, CoochieMac, Coochiemane, DonCon, and Hot Pole

Posts: 1121The best head
I know you mongers are probably laughing, I used to. These ladies bestowed the most delightful knob slobbin I have ever had! For. 50 both of them took a position on the right and left accordingly. After taggin my bag with tongues, they both went to work on the shaft. I say some ladies are selling punani that ain't half as good. I half back as long as I could but eruption was epic! Instead on cleaning me up, they kept on. In about 5 minutes, another powerful eruption rocked that hotel. I'm not laughing now.
Originally Posted by Aafakljgadkg
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 15:59 #8222Senior Member

Posts: 7335I seen the ad the other day and was wondering about her. Good service is more important to me than looks.
Originally Posted by PokerJack1
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 14:43 #8221Senior Member

Posts: 391Full service, everything covered, no DFK, I've heard she allows some DATY but I haven't tried. So not GFE but she's as clean and demon free as they come.
Originally Posted by Qcguy
[View Original Post]
Cool girl, somewhat of a germaphobe but that's probably for the best during these times tbh.
-
05-18-20 14:38 #8220Banned Member

Posts: 1148Ginger
She is my go to regular. I have NEVER had a bad experience with her. Always on time, clean, nice, accommodating, curvy and can take a dick. Fun girl. I would not hesitate to pull the trigger.
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 14:17 #8219Regular Member

Posts: 2Beware
http://charlotte.skipthegames.com/fe...t/830240759589
Beware Beware Beware.
I normally don't post however every one should know this one is a thief. She has a crew with her so be very careful. I'm sure they will get what's coming to them at some point.
-
05-18-20 12:21 #8218Senior Member

Posts: 100Lacey
Saw Lacey today. QV $. She said she travels around. Clock watcher. Talks a lot. All covered. OK body a little chubby. Had to end up with my own HJ at the end. Will not be back.
-
05-18-20 11:56 #8217Senior Member

Posts: 42Mom & Daughter
Does the daughter have teeth? I'd be down for a gumjob from her but idk if I'd mess with the mom.
Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 11:16 #8216Senior Member

Posts: 241Wtf
You might need to be soak in holy water and have the pope personally exorcist you.
Originally Posted by MichaelCosmos
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 11:16 #8215Senior Member

Posts: 100Lacey
I tired a QV. $ Clock watcher. All Covered. Talks a ton. At the end gave myself a HJ. Would not see again. Stay safe guys.
Originally Posted by JackTheSnack
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 11:04 #8214Banned Member

Posts: 188Re This is Ginger
Ginger / Juicy Ginger: I think I've read a few reviews of her & what I remember was she was pretty good. FS, but no GFE? Seems like I've read different reviews & I couldn't determine if she was an independent with massage + FS upgrades, or part of a spa like Pathias Retreat. Could you provide some more info please?
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 10:43 #8213Senior Member

Posts: 42Kandi
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...f/681959239443
Finally got in touch with my old favorite. She's very flaky nowadays. Great BBBJ decent sex. Very cheap these days and you can negotiate price. Worth trying her for the BBBJ. Seems she's just around Salisbury right now. Probably will repeat because I like her but she does look rougher than I remember from years past.
-
05-18-20 10:13 #8212Senior Member

Posts: 392Tiffany Gastonia
Haven't partaken, been on the fence about it. Pics are not her, but her body is supposedly nice and her rack is awesome, from word on the street. Looks as I understand it 7/10, service appears to be hit or miss, but not sure if it's a I click with her thing or not. I think some of the more experienced mongers stay away due to the pic issue and lack of info.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
May have to give her a whirl even if it's a 30 min and find out for myself.
-
05-18-20 10:02 #8211Senior Member

Posts: 7335True but that money runs out at the end of July. Maybe down the road, they will have a need. The lady that cuts my hair has run into issues getting her money.
Originally Posted by Slayblade
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 10:00 #8210Senior Member

Posts: 7335I was thinking more about the waitresses that haven't been able to return to work yet.
Originally Posted by TheMechanik365
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-20 09:45 #8209Senior Member

Posts: 391I agree on GPS
The first 2 weeks they saw a financial impact but things bounced back quickly for the mid to high tier girls. The extreme tier is suffering but most 400 and below seem to be doing pretty well.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






