Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Beauty Awaits
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #2846
    Quote Originally Posted by DrexDiggler2  [View Original Post]
    She has good and bad reviews on rubratings.
    Apologies if I was too snarky with my previous post. I looked at a few national boards, the more recent reviews I found were all negative. She looks gorgeous, but I think she intentionally misleads guys into thinking they are going to get laid and an amazing time, but it seems they only get a hand job. Interested to hear from anyone that has met her, I have not.

  2. #2845

    Annabelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Joponn  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...957/5036627801

    I've had my eye out for awhile, her ad photos sure are inviting.

    I appreciate any and real experience info may also PM.
    I saw Annabelle just the other day. I think she is definitely not BBFS (she indicated in past ads that she will block anyone who asks). She definitely does BBBJCIM. I had a great time with her. She is much better looking in person, IMO. Very sweet and sexy girl. Very sexy young spinner, probably about 110 lbs. We just did mutual oral. I went for daty and she was delicious and she came hard, then she got on her knees and sucked my load out like a porn star.

  3. #2844

    Bonnie wolf double books

    She clearly double, triple books. She flaked on me months ago as well and the way she replied, it was obvious she had me confused with other person that was booked at same time.

    Quote Originally Posted by PdxHobbiest  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she flaked on me.

    So Bonnie Wolf is in town. She has a VIP menu, including BBFS and cip. Extremely $ tho. Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-100-Addicting

  4. #2843
    Does anyone have any intel on what her different tiered packages involve? Extreme xxx VIP package for 190 vs. The S2's toe curling package for 400?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocbda  [View Original Post]
    She's my atf, she's down for anything if you got a big dick with a good stroke you're going to be in for a great time. If you ever wanted to experience your creampie porno hit her up, she's one of those go to the grave with a smile kind of memories.
    Ocbda, what package did you get though? She has four to choose from, but she doesn't discuss the differences. I just texted her for clarification, and she ghosted me. Yeah, I'm direct about it, but how are we supposed to figure out what's offered with that many price points?

  5. #2842
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Didn't even get BBBJ let alone BBFS.
    BBBJ but no BBFS for me the other day.

  6. #2841

    Pics definitely not real‼65039;

    Quote Originally Posted by FM5369  [View Original Post]
    She looks like fun. At least it aint some funky phone number.
    Those pics are from a a lovely spinner sex worker. She has a OF and Twitter. She goes by demi sutra and I'm sure she didn't post that ad.

    Check out Cum On My Dopamine (at DemiSutra): https://twitter.com/DemiSutra?s=09.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200518-174226_Twitter.jpg‎  

  7. #2840
    Quote Originally Posted by TryHard  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?420407-LovelyToni69

    Anyone have intel on this girl? Hardly any reviews, looks hot.
    Don't bother. She's the typical backpage experience.

  8. #2839

    Lovelytoni69

    Quote Originally Posted by TekTite  [View Original Post]
    Came up as a bad link, and no username search results.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?420407-LovelyToni69

    Anyone have intel on this girl? Hardly any reviews, looks hot.

  9. #2838

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last night. Total safety.
    I saw her off EB in a swank joint downtown near the university.

    Great GFE w kissing, DATY, BBBJ, and multi position CFS. Will definitely return.

  10. #2837

    Bonnie Wolf

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog253  [View Original Post]
    Tried but flaked. I don't ask for BBFS over text though.
    Yeah she flaked on me.

    So Bonnie Wolf is in town. She has a VIP menu, including BBFS and cip. Extremely $ tho. Has anyone had any experience with her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-100-Addicting

  11. #2836

    X2

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Didn't even get BBBJ let alone BBFS.
    I saw her last night. Total safety.

  12. #2835

    Any Info?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...957/5036627801

    I've had my eye out for awhile, her ad photos sure are inviting.

    I appreciate any and real experience info may also PM.

  13. #2834

    New one

    Didn't want to share this one but feel I must. This forum is great and I hope it continues. Her skip ad is what made me try. Full BBFS with CIP enjoy she is a sweetheart.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?452429-xxcEmpress

    https://portland.skipthegames.com/fe...s/549587866266

  14. #2833

    Damn

    She looks like fun. At least it aint some funky phone number.

    Quote Originally Posted by DD503  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/50120980/

    She's openly advertising cip, but she doesn't have much of a posting history and I can't find any other info searching her number. Just have a feeling she's TGTBT. Anybody have any info?

  15. #2832
    Regular Member


    Posts: 12

    Any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/50120980/

    She's openly advertising cip, but she doesn't have much of a posting history and I can't find any other info searching her number. Just have a feeling she's TGTBT. Anybody have any info?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape