Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 888 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 13317
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4182

    Amanda

    Any intel on this one guys? A little light on info but sometimes UTR is best.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/483160019784

  2. #4181
    Saw Ashley on exit 40 why'all girl not sure if it's same Ashley but said she had been on drunk night before.

    Sounded fun on phone but was kinda like a blow up doll experience.

  3. #4180

    Beware my friends!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/497359045421

    Avoid! Has had multiple phone numbers. Doesn't play fair. I took the bait for cash app, and was burned. Should've known better, but thinking with wrong head.

    Thanks!

  4. #4179

    Send me some providers around spartanburg

    Been out a while what are some reliable providers. What are some good sites. Pm some please. Thank you.

  5. #4178

    Welcome

    Solider Tech you have a PM.

    Quote Originally Posted by SolderTech  [View Original Post]
    I've benefited from this knowledge on this board a few times now so I thought it was time to pitch in.

    First dream was with Courtney. Haven't seen her post in years, but damn, would I like another round with her. Killer body and knew what she was doing.

    Next was Ella, another good one. A little tough to schedule with but she's worth the hassle.

    Also Ashley. Best flute ever. I think she got into some trouble though and haven't seen her since.

    Fell for the Talia scam. TGTBT. Never sending a deposit first again, but the stolen content on her snapchat was top notch.

    Most recently, Mandy. Pics are legit. Hot. Really outgoing.

    Unfortunately I really like to give and receive and haven't found anyone recently that really gets into that since Courtney. If anyone has info on her or any other master clarinet player I'd appreciate a reference.

    Stay safe and happy trails.

  6. #4177

    Welcome to the Board

    Quote Originally Posted by SolderTech  [View Original Post]
    I've benefited from this knowledge on this board a few times now so I thought it was time to pitch in.

    First dream was with Courtney. Haven't seen her post in years, but damn, would I like another round with her. Killer body and knew what she was doing.

    Next was Ella, another good one. A little tough to schedule with but she's worth the hassle.

    Also Ashley. Best flute ever. I think she got into some trouble though and haven't seen her since.

    Fell for the Talia scam. TGTBT. Never sending a deposit first again, but the stolen content on her snapchat was top notch.

    Most recently, Mandy. Pics are legit. Hot. Really outgoing.

    Unfortunately I really like to give and receive and haven't found anyone recently that really gets into that since Courtney. If anyone has info on her or any other master clarinet player I'd appreciate a reference.

    Stay safe and happy trails.
    Welcome to the board, and thank you for sharing your experiences! For future reference, please attach a link or pictures for the providers you speak about.

    Helps us know who you are referring to as many providers use the same name.

    RM.

  7. #4176

    Launch

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Inbox flood in 3. 2. 1.
    Blast off? Pun intended.

  8. #4175
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Inbox flood in 3. 2. 1.

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetNSexyLady  [View Original Post]
    PM 4 details.

  9. #4174

    Long time lurker, first time posting

    I've benefited from this knowledge on this board a few times now so I thought it was time to pitch in.

    First dream was with Courtney. Haven't seen her post in years, but damn, would I like another round with her. Killer body and knew what she was doing.

    Next was Ella, another good one. A little tough to schedule with but she's worth the hassle.

    Also Ashley. Best flute ever. I think she got into some trouble though and haven't seen her since.

    Fell for the Talia scam. TGTBT. Never sending a deposit first again, but the stolen content on her snapchat was top notch.

    Most recently, Mandy. Pics are legit. Hot. Really outgoing.

    Unfortunately I really like to give and receive and haven't found anyone recently that really gets into that since Courtney. If anyone has info on her or any other master clarinet player I'd appreciate a reference.

    Stay safe and happy trails.

  10. #4173

    Head dr is in

    Quote Originally Posted by RunningMan3325  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any good head doctors they can point me towards in the. 4 - . 8 range? One of my ATFs has gone underground and my other ones are better for the FS experience than the BBBJ. I just want to find someone who seems to genuinely enjoy it, not rush it, and not give up after 2 minutes and continue until I finish. If anyone has any recommendations, feel free to pm me.

    RM.
    PM 4 details.

  11. #4172

    Sklyar

    Had a nice dream with Skylar near gsp this week. Her pics are accurate. Private apartment had no air so it was a little warm. Quick intro for LE check, then lost clothes for some fun. Started with nice BJ, then she climbed on top for a ride. Finished doggie, nice and tight. Will repeat again soon.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2966456

  12. #4171

    Not so slim pickings.

    Due to the slim pickings went to see this one. If girl in pics was 50 pounds ago, robotic, unenthusiastic. So if legit is your threshold she's your girl.

    Stay safe,

    Paul.

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...m/014464201941

  13. #4170

    Ridley

    http://greenville.skipthegames.com/f...e/664691755476

    Any info on this one. Hard for me to make a call because her pics are terrible.

  14. #4169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206

    Why PM?

    If you have info on this provider, post it here on the forum for all to see. That's why this board exists.

    EDITED because after I posted I saw Jimbo's response. Bravo!

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this provider? Please PM.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/470434797304

  15. #4168
    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this provider? Please PM.

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...a/470434797304
    Why PM? The point of this forum is to share info. Anyway, she's legit, but a dead fish. You'll probably get off. She's cute and has nice boobies, but she isn't fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape