Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
What Are You Waiting For?
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11890

    Hahaha!

    Quote Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Apparently, so is the hot Mia Malkova.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/173354
    So who is going to TOFTT and tell us who's behind the mask on these? Can't they find some civi pics to post that aren't so obvious?

  2. #11889

    Mia Malkova as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood858  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and had to laugh a little.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172936

    Do they think we are really that gullible? She is smoking hot though, haha!
    LOL. Apparently, so is the hot Mia Malkova.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/173354

  3. #11888

    Moon Spa visit

    Quote Originally Posted by JbBlack77  [View Original Post]
    It's just of I-8.

    It is open! Does anyone have any Intel?

    I'd appreciate it.

    Thanks.

    Jb.
    Well, I finally went there today. My Kgirl hostess had a great body. But was wearing a mask. I guess she was cute, she was wearing a mask. There was no feigning a massage. As I walked through the interior door, she asked me for $150, on top of the $50 house fee. I was a bit surprised, there was no negotiation. I didn't have $200. As such, I got a CBJ for $110. She was good, but I was so distracted because it was under her mask!! I guess something for my memoirs. Anyway, for about 20 minutes of good multi- positional sucking, I was satisfied.

    Hopefully, this will help our community. A bit pricey and unusual.

    Jb.

  4. #11887

    Emma Starr is available now too! Ha ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Heywood858  [View Original Post]
    Saw this and had to laugh a little.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172936

    Do they think we are really that gullible? She is smoking hot though, haha!
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172717

  5. #11886
    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399

    Her body reminds me of sophias m (at least the pics anyway). I have not personally seen her but with a body like that I figured I'd overpay for someone that would underperform. She doesn't list any pricing or service information and she also has no reviews anywhere. I can confirm she's real via another mongerer who saw her many years ago.
    I saw her a few months ago at her Kearny Mesa location. Was an ok massage. She gives you a HJ or Russian style. I don't think she offers any FS. Dint ask. Overpriced as well.

  6. #11885

    Suggestions

    I'm curious to try a 4-hand Duo massage but I'm looking for girls who are into Kissing. I've always wanted to do a three-way kiss. I don't care about FS. I like the slow sensual experience of a massage. I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions and if you could tell me a little bit about them that would be awesome.

  7. #11884
    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Some of her pics look like she has a pretty phat ass. How's her body?
    Tall & thick. Nice ass, nice tits and a cute face.

  8. #11883

    Phat ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Lion1  [View Original Post]
    Some of her pics look like she has a pretty phat ass. How's her body?
    Not a spinner. She is thick, no gut or anything. Honestly I need to stay away from her. Her ass is phat! I didn't try too much as it was my first visit bit she didn't mind groping and playing with her ass. OTC of course but I slid my hand between her cheeks and they engulfed my hand! Let me know your results. She's definitely worth it. Super chill and sweet also.

  9. #11882
    Senior Member


    Posts: 529
    Quote Originally Posted by PColaFun1  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty sensual the whole time. I definitely recommend. Ill try the hour next time.
    Some of her pics look like she has a pretty phat ass. How's her body?

  10. #11881

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by PColaFun1  [View Original Post]
    She is pretty sensual the whole time. I definitely recommend. Ill try the hour next time.
    I was lucky enough to connect w / her and really enjoyed it. Sweet girl & lots of contact. I need to check out Foxxy before I get too hooked.

  11. #11880

    Juliana

    Quote Originally Posted by SdfitLife  [View Original Post]
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399

    Her body reminds me of sophias m (at least the pics anyway). I have not personally seen her but with a body like that I figured I'd overpay for someone that would underperform. She doesn't list any pricing or service information and she also has no reviews anywhere. I can confirm she's real via another mongerer who saw her many years ago.
    She is real. Pics are real. She has a great body and pretty face. Brazilian girl, I'd say late 20's. Formerly at Cinder's place in Del Mar, now her and Tiffany (also from Cinder's) share a place in Solana Beach. Prices are listed in her add $$ for hour. It's full nude, something like body slides, lots of mutual touching (I don't think FIV). She can open up sometimes, but I've also had sessions where she was a little distant. I've had Daty where she orgasmed. I've never asked her to reciprocate with BBBJ. I would recommend. I think she is way better than some of the other RR listings in UTC with hot girls that under perform. I highly recommend her room mate. And also the two Brazilians Gabriella and Sopphia in UTC. All similar service with hot bodies and Brazilian accents.

  12. #11879

    Jana Fox from Miami?

    Saw this and had to laugh a little.

    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/172936

    Do they think we are really that gullible? She is smoking hot though, haha!

  13. #11878
    Quote Originally Posted by CatchNRelease  [View Original Post]
    Have seen some mentions of Juliana https://sandiego.rubratings.com/133006.

    Anybody have any specifics they would like to share? Thanks in advance.
    https://sandiego.rubratings.com/146399

    Her body reminds me of sophias m (at least the pics anyway). I have not personally seen her but with a body like that I figured I'd overpay for someone that would underperform. She doesn't list any pricing or service information and she also has no reviews anywhere. I can confirm she's real via another mongerer who saw her many years ago.

  14. #11877
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaz123  [View Original Post]
    Please let me know if she stopped for real. She would be my ATF if she stops
    I just saw her for the first time a couple of days ago and can confirm she does not use any scented oil. Offers a good shower afterwards. She is my new ATF.

  15. #11876

    Stella

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGib  [View Original Post]
    How's the sensuality? Does she work you up throughout the massage or just on the flip? Definitely been interested in checking her out.
    She is pretty sensual the whole time. I definitely recommend. Ill try the hour next time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape